Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PumpMyCoin Community ▲▲Official Thread▲▲ - page 5. (Read 28925 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
Will we see result on the slack and the private election page at the same time ?

if we had any issue with our server again today we will publish it in slack.
www.pumpmycoin.com
I don't see invite in slack...

please send me your login email in PMC community
and i will verify if you did't receive the email
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Will we see result on the slack and the private election page at the same time ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I don't see invite in slack...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
What connection does DDOS have with the fact that the site showed 5 results ranked 1?
There is literally none. It is likely an attempt to cover up his own mistakes if it was a legitimate mistake in the first place. His ‘project’ is getting more dubious whenever I read the latest replies in this thread.
www.pumpmycoin.com
www.pumpmycoin.com
33 members has accepted our slack invitation so far, please accept your invitation and join us.

Thank you
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
is it possible to reset the pw?
Activity: 38
i'm waiting for this project and will watch how this group affects the trading price of a particular coin they are agreed to pump, if it does affect the price it will be a very usefull community.

I hope every member who joined as a fisrt still remeber about thic Community. Anyway, every who like this group should make an effrot and let people know it still exist.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

New Security feature added to our server to avoid similar DDOS attacks in the future.

that's great having ddos protection will make the site stable, i know that things happen for a reason maybe this group will make
a huge impact in terms of delivering good profits to those who participate with the voting and to learn much earlier with the said
pump.
www.pumpmycoin.com

New Security feature added to our server to avoid similar DDOS attacks in the future.

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
i'm waiting for this project and will watch how this group affects the trading price of a particular coin they are agreed to pump, if it does affect the price it will be a very usefull community.
www.pumpmycoin.com

Our Dev Team Has reported that we successfully recovered the damage occurred due the DDOS attack yesterday while announcing the results.
However we have sent a slack invitations via email to members who contributed and payed the contribution fees in our private election.
Slack will be used as an alternative to announce the final results in case if any issues occurred.
sorry for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding

pump after 

www.pumpmycoin.com
We have sent an email to all of our members to explain what happened during the results announcement.

if you didt receive an email from us with this subject (Results announcement delay due to DDOS attack!), make sure to check your spam folder as well.

we had to extend the vote period till we fix the issues caused by the DDOS that occured.

our server countdown is now 8 hours 36 minutes remaining to start our pump.

no coins has been pumped yet  

slack invitations will be sent to all of our contributed members within the upcoming hours. to use as alternative for results announcing in case if any unexpected issues occurred again.
So what are You going to implement?
www.pumpmycoin.com
So today we are going to try once again right ? I see 13 h 18m left. ??

yes
Activity: 84
im glad that i dont pay the fee xD
Activity: 89
So, are we waiting for 13 hours?
What connection does DDOS have with the fact that the site showed 5 results ranked 1?

Pump was or not?
So today we are going to try once again right ? I see 13 h 18m left. ??
Activity: 29
How do you get the invitation to your slack channel? I've paid the fee and everything already
Pages:
Jump to: