Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PumpMyCoin Community ▲▲Official Thread▲▲ - page 9. (Read 28925 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i see 0d 1h 16min Smiley it is correct
im facing same problem negative timer can u sent mail before pump
Activity: 14
Now I logged in and it's counting down to 1h25mins...But I didn't get the coin to go at, didn't get anything after payment...

Coin is announced at the end of that timer. This sounds like exactly what you should be seeing.
Activity: 1
Now I logged in and it's counting down to 1h25mins...But I didn't get the coin to go at, didn't get anything after payment...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
can every one else advice about how long time left on their screen ?

this what you should see, else plz report by posting in this thread

[/b]
www.pumpmycoin.com
Do you plan on fixing this? Everyone needs to be informed of the pump coin at the SAME TIME and this countdown timer is obviously set based on what time it is in the country & region you are in.

You need to set the timer to a specific time in a designated country and time zone for everyone's time to be exactly the same.

our devs are working on it right now to see if this a global issue or not.
mean while we still waiting for others to inform us about what they see on their timer countdown
Do you plan on fixing this? Everyone needs to be informed of the pump coin at the SAME TIME and this countdown timer is obviously set based on what time it is in the country & region you are in.

You need to set the timer to a specific time in a designated country and time zone for everyone's time to be exactly the same.

how to report brother
here it showing

00:00:-40:-22
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I have this feeling that these guys already began to buy up a lot of the coin which they are going to mention as 'the voted coin' and when the timer is at 0:00, they are going to sell that coin which they have bought with your money back to you for a far higher price

The reason I think that is because some coins on yobit have some weird statistics over the past few days. Look at Rustcoin for example, price was yesterday 260 sat and now it is 5 times higher at 1000 sat, with a volume of 4 btc in the past 24 hours. Which has never happened in the history of that coin Cheesy
What are you guys talking about? My election page shows there is 9 hours left?
http://imgur.com/a/WgeqG

you had a log in problem before this one ?

Yes I did, but I was able to login about 2 hours ago. So I am logged in right now.

I go to my https://pumpmycoin.com/private-election page and it says 9 hours left.
www.pumpmycoin.com

you had a log in problem before this one ?
check this plz either sent msg regarding coin to my email or clear the site problem lot of problems in site

See for me it showing timer over .. This guy it showing 9hrs left and for u 3 hrs left then how can we identify better start a skype group or telegram group for this ...

http://imgur.com/v2CJwk0
www.pumpmycoin.com
yes brother .. But now time showing negative

I had voted 1 week ago ok ... Once i paid it show contribution page .. Now also it showing contribution page but timer com pleted

Thats why i thought this is scam sorry for saying scam ... Bcoz i losted money in many pump group and i trusted u guys will do good pump

I had voted 1 week ago ok ... Once i paid it show contribution page .. Now also it showing contribution page but timer com pleted

Thats why i thought this is scam sorry for saying scam ... Bcoz i losted money in many pump group and i trusted u guys will do good pump

ok plz delete your previous comments.

send me a screen shot from your contribution page to see the negative timer thing !!

also send me your email

plz send all of the above in private message

in my side it showing negative time over plz correct ur website

www.pumpmycoin.com
yes ... i selected my coin and sent 0.002 to the gn address . Once 1 confirmation completed it shows paid .... But now timer over nothing received regarding coin pump why??? im a premium member and paid also for vote

You guys started pumping??? why i didnt received the coin details to my mail or there is no info in website also what happened

3 hours left for the vote to be done.

my question DO U SEE THE CONTRIBUTION PAGE when you click on private elections ?!??
www.pumpmycoin.com
man what happened to ur community still now no update for coin pump???

Im waiting more hrs to watch the coin ... Now timer over nothing received whats going on

you will be able to see the top voted coin after the countdown is done

do u see the contribution page when you click on the private elections ?
www.pumpmycoin.com
scam community losted my 0.002 btc shame on you

send me your email and your payment info plz in PM

there is a big possibility that you paid after the gateway time out

Pages:
Jump to: