Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency - page 52. (Read 99292 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Another good news NPXS will be available in the KyberSwap on 11th June where you will be able to swap them with over 70 tokens.

https://blog.kyber.network/pundi-x-npxs-soon-available-on-kyber-network-92f757a3f712
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
They sent two airdrops this month and said this is the last one but looks like the airdrop sent yesterday was a bit higher than the earlier ones.

For me, the airdrop that they sent earlier was higher but the AD that they sent out a few days later was significantly lower in number.

Yesterday, i received the airdrops from Pundix team and this one is going to be the last one which we don't see any further Airdrops in the coming days. From now onwards the price of Pundix will surely increase in the market with the potential things they are doing in the market.
Is the airdrop program for token holders over? this is very interesting if it ends, there will be more market demand, I know PundiX is a good project from Indonesia, and that I myself believe if NPXS will reach to the moon in 2020, Grin

Over. This time, somehow strange did the accrual of tokens: first, they sent an amount equal to the last airdrop, that is, without taking into account these tokens in the final calculation; and the next day they sent the remaining tokens. And notice that the price dipped only 1 satoshi. Massively, no one rushed to sell tokens.

It doesn't matter how they distribute but the good thing is that finally it is over now and no more inflation will happen in future. I also think in next few months it could get very strong position as like this ecosystem is growing and it is into very nice position at the moment and in long term it will happy all the people.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
They sent two airdrops this month and said this is the last one but looks like the airdrop sent yesterday was a bit higher than the earlier ones.

For me, the airdrop that they sent earlier was higher but the AD that they sent out a few days later was significantly lower in number.

Yesterday, i received the airdrops from Pundix team and this one is going to be the last one which we don't see any further Airdrops in the coming days. From now onwards the price of Pundix will surely increase in the market with the potential things they are doing in the market.
Is the airdrop program for token holders over? this is very interesting if it ends, there will be more market demand, I know PundiX is a good project from Indonesia, and that I myself believe if NPXS will reach to the moon in 2020, Grin

Over. This time, somehow strange did the accrual of tokens: first, they sent an amount equal to the last airdrop, that is, without taking into account these tokens in the final calculation; and the next day they sent the remaining tokens. And notice that the price dipped only 1 satoshi. Massively, no one rushed to sell tokens.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
PundiX was one of the few projects that was constantly on my portfolio for more than a year now that the final airdrop is dropped now we need a good upward trend.

Yes, hoping from onwards the price of NPXS will start increasing in the market this makes many people hold their coin for long term until we see some bull market trend. Long term goals are always good for the Pundix coin because the team behind the project are doing good in order to spread the word about their POS machines.

Why price should increase? Do they have this devices in work and tokens are using? Which companies or stors are using this devices right now?

Yes, the XPOS are already working and they are being used at several spots. You can scroll through their twitter feed to find a few stores.
Yes of course it's good news to hear that XPOS is working and I think that thanks to the team I hope that in the future nothing will happen and can run smoothly
PundiX was one of the few projects that was constantly on my portfolio for more than a year now that the final airdrop is dropped now we need a good upward trend.

Yes, hoping from onwards the price of NPXS will start increasing in the market this makes many people hold their coin for long term until we see some bull market trend. Long term goals are always good for the Pundix coin because the team behind the project are doing good in order to spread the word about their POS machines.

Why price should increase? Do they have this devices in work and tokens are using? Which companies or stors are using this devices right now?

Yes, the XPOS are already working and they are being used at several spots. You can scroll through their twitter feed to find a few stores.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Activity: 126
Merit: 171
It looks like a bilateral deal and collaboration as in return NPXS was listed on Kyberswap which is big thing. Those have used Kyberswap understand how it will open way to more opportunity alongwith those PundiX team is already doing. I would like to see a comprehensive report on the current supply and future plans regarding tokens as of now final distribution was completed.

Read it: AMA with ZAC
https://medium.com/pundix/recap-of-ama-with-zac-on-apr-12-b949270292bc
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It looks like a bilateral deal and collaboration as in return NPXS was listed on Kyberswap which is big thing. Those have used Kyberswap understand how it will open way to more opportunity alongwith those PundiX team is already doing. I would like to see a comprehensive report on the current supply and future plans regarding tokens as of now final distribution was completed.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Many investors are anticipating that after this last airdrops the value will rise, as investors will be test if they can hold those Tokens still since they won't be receiving any free coins after this last drops.

Still lots of possibilities that can happen around this coin, progress and continue works from the team makes it more potential for investment purposes.

That is true it won't happen in short time of period now this project entered into good phase and big news will put good impact on the grow surely the value of the token will also increase. It is time to hold because this will show its magic in long term.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Many investors are anticipating that after this last airdrops the value will rise, as investors will be test if they can hold those Tokens still since they won't be receiving any free coins after this last drops.

Still lots of possibilities that can happen around this coin, progress and continue works from the team makes it more potential for investment purposes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This was final airdrop and there will be no more distribution. This is what is finally going to sustain the market without inflation. These free tokens seems very good to receive but their overall impact had some consequences on its price at some level. I am glad that in next few hours this ongoing distribution will be completed and then all focus on development alone.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
So did they mentioned there won't be any airdrops in the coming days

They announced it in their telegram channel.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Number of exchanges for FunctionX is increasing constantly while one more day and NPS is going to cut the inflation. As whole these both things are going to play the role of pressure element in coming days to push the market upwards finally. I am excited every day more than the previous day.

Every day the team behind the project are showing a lot of calibres to get more awareness about the project and their focus mainly to distribute the POS machines as many as possible because cryptocurrency adoption is kept increasing and this is very good chance to grab the coins.
Yes, I think that until now it can be said that the team has worked very well for the project, they are really serious at work and I hope the team can be smooth when distributing its POS machines.
Pages:
Jump to: