Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency - page 54. (Read 99292 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Whoa! Did you guys see the trade volume lately? It's $81M+

Do you guys think it will be able to cross $100M?

Yes, the volumes for Pundix coin is kept increasing where we might see in the coming which it will cross the value of $100M and figures will improve more in the market due to the credibility they are building in the market. Recently we have seen they made a very good partnership with the companies.

Well, looks like the volume has gone down significantly today.

Sorry was not active here for a while, can you please tell me which companies they have partnered with?

It's not down to $45 million as of we speak, but that's alright, at least we know how big this project is.
The volume is necessary for future increase, I'm hoping soon we will be crossing 20 sats, then we will shoot up to 100 sats.
Sorry, I just miss that price, we've been dump a lot of times but I guess it's not time to bounce back really hard.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

Yes, the volumes for Pundix coin is kept increasing where we might see in the coming which it will cross the value of $100M and figures will improve more in the market due to the credibility they are building in the market. Recently we have seen they made a very good partnership with the companies.

Well, looks like the volume has gone down significantly today.

Sorry was not active here for a while, can you please tell me which companies they have partnered with?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
First of all you need to understand usage of QRCode where it be used and its limits. Between two people it works fine but when it comes to talk about running businesses there is totally different thing. They will still be dependent on XPOS and processors to clear the payments without headache. Those who see scope and potential and understand they have their own point of view based on some facts and those not they also have own.
in business they can also use the QRcode, also they use other methods to payments in business. but between two parties like store and costumer QRcode is the easy and fast way to pay and buy things. right now technology is increasing day by day i think in future credit and debits card will change into mobile payments using QRcodes.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
First of all you need to understand usage of QRCode where it be used and its limits. Between two people it works fine but when it comes to talk about running businesses there is totally different thing. They will still be dependent on XPOS and processors to clear the payments without headache. Those who see scope and potential and understand they have their own point of view based on some facts and those not they also have own.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Pundi X is sleeping giant this is still available on discount price I would like to say this is best choice to make the summer party more cool even it is going to be very hot. This is ready for big explosion after this people will miss the chance.

It is actively generating some huge volumes in the on a daily basis which help the coin to increase its price and we need to have little more patience in the market. Now with the increase in the price of Bitcoin and ETH makes the coin to decrease its price.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
Great pump for PundiX today. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/

Wow, 21% up and that makes us the top 2 performer in the top 100 listed in the market.
I'm looking forward for PundiX to be back at 20 sats.
just need a little patience to reach 20 sats, I'm sure future prices will exceed 20 sats
we just wait for more pump

20 sats is not a big target this is the last airdrop after this nobody will get free tokens and I am very confident by the next month it will start rising consistently and it will make this more valuable because it has amazing use case.

Soon every shop/store will accept crypto whats the use case for XPOS and NPXS then ?
maybe some stores that partner with PundiX will use NPXS or XPOS,
and of course they will plan it, so just hold your NPXS up to a much better price
yep, i see the potential of PundiX and know if the shop/store will receive payments from XPOS or NPXS this is one of the very good news

WAKE THE FUCK UP !!

If everyone accept crypto every store just use a QR code or integrate it on the payment system they all ready have in use. There will be no need for the XPOS. You all just dreaming about this to be the next BOOM.

Pundi have no trust in the market and many investors did cash out and make their profit when NPXS was at 0.01446 and will never buy in again. Take profit and move to the next project that looks promising is what the big players do.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Pundi X is sleeping giant this is still available on discount price I would like to say this is best choice to make the summer party more cool even it is going to be very hot. This is ready for big explosion after this people will miss the chance.
I checked at coinmarketcap price pundix/btc is 1 or 11 rupiah. Hope team make some news to make trader buy this coin
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work

Wow, 21% up and that makes us the top 2 performer in the top 100 listed in the market.
just need a little patience to reach 20 sats, I'm sure future prices will exceed 20 sats

20 sats is not a big target this is the last airdrop after this nobody will get free tokens and I am very confident by the next month it will start rising consistently and it will make this more valuable because it has amazing use case.

Soon every shop/store will accept crypto whats the use case for XPOS and NPXS then ?
and of course they will plan it, so just hold your NPXS up to a much better price
yep, i see the potential of PundiX and know if the shop/store will receive payments from XPOS or NPXS this is one of the very good news
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

If I am not mistaken, XPOS tokens are used as payment instruments and NPXS is still used on the exchange, right ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
if stores accept crypto how do they make transactions ? response is that they need absolutely a machine to perform that and XPOS is the only one in the market so far .
Pundi X team still developing their product until it can be the top one once crypto is adopted by stores.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Hi Guys,

Is it time for NPXS to reach 21 sat ?
I think if 11 sat is broken we can see it at 21 sat soon.

Any idea ?
there will never be any certainty that all because prices can go up much more or fall very drastically but we have to be sure because this project is very good and we are waiting for that increase I am sure it will happen
Better be relax and don't expect too much about the price, if we will reach 21, surely we will again aim to reach 50 sats.
We have reach that price already this year, so I don't think we should doubt NPXS to reach that, even 100 sats is possible, let's hope for a continues bullish run.
There is also truth that you say it is indeed better now that we face the situation by staying calm and if this year reaches 100 sat, of course it is good news that is important and continues to follow the existing developments

As a supporter, we should always try to watch the updates from the team because it will boost and help us to hold them and grab more coins in the market. In many aspect we have seen the down trend of NPXS but it manages to recover the price in a slight manner.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

The limit of the withdrawal in the second round is 0.003BTC and you get around 0.00001 - 0.00002 BTC everyday. It is not a lot but it takes only few seconds to do it and when you imagine the possible value of Bitcoin in the future - it could be really profitable.  Cool

I am getting 0.00000039 BTC approx every day and not 0.00001 and 0.00001-0.00002 ETH. Only first day I received 0.0000092 BTC but after that I get to claim 0 USD everyday. I now have 0.23 USD  in my wallet.

It depend on the value of current price sometimes we get higher amount and sometimes lower but it is worth to install that app and get rewarded for daily login because in future it will worth more higher.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

The limit of the withdrawal in the second round is 0.003BTC and you get around 0.00001 - 0.00002 BTC everyday. It is not a lot but it takes only few seconds to do it and when you imagine the possible value of Bitcoin in the future - it could be really profitable.  Cool

I am getting 0.00000039 BTC approx every day and not 0.00001 and 0.00001-0.00002 ETH. Only first day I received 0.0000092 BTC but after that I get to claim 0 USD everyday. I now have 0.23 USD  in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: