Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency - page 53. (Read 99292 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Testnet is going to launch in the next few months and looking at the recent pump after 7 months I am expecting the price to go back to $0.004 as it was in July 2018. The last airdrop of 11% will be in this month. I am so glad that both the tokens NPXS and FX are doing well in the market.

After this AirDrop, there will be no more, right?

Hopefully, we will see some good price movement after this because for several months the price was just going down.

So did they mentioned there won't be any airdrops in the coming days, so it might be good news because once after getting the prices of the coin getting very low in the market. With the latest developing we might see the coin price will surely increase higher value in the coming Bull run.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Number of exchanges for FunctionX is increasing constantly while one more day and NPS is going to cut the inflation. As whole these both things are going to play the role of pressure element in coming days to push the market upwards finally. I am excited every day more than the previous day.

Every day the team behind the project are showing a lot of calibres to get more awareness about the project and their focus mainly to distribute the POS machines as many as possible because cryptocurrency adoption is kept increasing and this is very good chance to grab the coins.

They do, that's the reason why I don't panic though we actually reach below 10 sats which is a panic price for some investors.
Giving us good information will not gonna make us panic, especially if we ensure we are aware of what they have been doing for the improvement of the project.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Number of exchanges for FunctionX is increasing constantly while one more day and NPS is going to cut the inflation. As whole these both things are going to play the role of pressure element in coming days to push the market upwards finally. I am excited every day more than the previous day.

Every day the team behind the project are showing a lot of calibres to get more awareness about the project and their focus mainly to distribute the POS machines as many as possible because cryptocurrency adoption is kept increasing and this is very good chance to grab the coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Testnet is going to launch in the next few months and looking at the recent pump after 7 months I am expecting the price to go back to $0.004 as it was in July 2018. The last airdrop of 11% will be in this month. I am so glad that both the tokens NPXS and FX are doing well in the market.

Hopefully, we will see some good price movement after this because for several months the price was just going down.

They said so that there will be no more airdrop and this last one will be received by 15th June. The price has recently increased so hoping that after this last one, it will atleast remain stable instead of going down.

But the snapshot period was over on Jun 3rd, right? Or they will continue to take the snapshots of the balance until June 15th?
Activity: 126
Merit: 171
Bitcobie named XPOS master distributor in Spain

We are pleased to announce that Spanish cryptocurrency platform Bitcobie will be the master XPOS distributor in Spain.

As the master distributor, Bitcobie will oversee all activities relating to the XPOS distribution network in the country. This means that Bitcobie will guarantee that the sale prices of the XPOS are the same across all Spanish distributors. The company will also aim to generate new commercial relations and supervise new business models for XPOS in the country.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

We all hope that this will be the case, however we must continue to follow its development so that later we will not miss information and hopefully in the near future there will be a good price movement
Progress and development is really important part of any project to watch out, the value will come after success happens and adoptions being
implemented, after this last airdrops it will be more on developing and attracting businesses and investors to join in and adopt the service that
this project had to offers, wait and see the impact, hope for the best result PundiX team.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323

They said so that there will be no more airdrop and this last one will be received by 15th June. The price has recently increased so hoping that after this last one, it will atleast remain stable instead of going down.

Agreed with you now it has very big chance to find the way to keep moving nicely and it will grow rapidly with big support from big merchants. No more new tokens will added after this airdrop and the team will keep burning on end of quarter so it will keep reducing and this will bring good impact on the value of this token too.
Yes, unlocked token is over and that is great news for all holders accounts. I have to wait and watch till 15th of this month. The finish of airdrop is a blessing, will impact on the price for sure, particularly with the adoption and burn rate as well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Agreed with you now it has very big chance to find the way to keep moving nicely and it will grow rapidly with big support from big merchants. No more new tokens will added after this airdrop and the team will keep burning on end of quarter so it will keep reducing and this will bring good impact on the value of this token too.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
You have a man who had previously been successful in the field of play like Alfred, this is a good step to plan ahead, Alfred's presence will support Ecomi's development as he did before
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

We all hope that this will be the case, however we must continue to follow its development so that later we will not miss information and hopefully in the near future there will be a good price movement
California-based gold medalist and former world record holder Dr. Peter H. Grimes, a member of Avanti Sports Medicine, embraces crypto payments via XPOS.

https://medium.com/pundix/california-based-dr-b5cf8472fa0d

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
New token listing on Pundi X payment platform: DGX
Pundi X and DigixGlobal Pte. Ltd. (Digix) today announce the official launch of DGX in the Pundi X payment system

So now they are custom making the cards for each token they list on the platform? Or that's just the picture they are using?

Maybe yes!
You can read a full article about his partnership
https://medium.com/pundix/new-token-listing-on-pundi-x-payment-platform-dgx-841c93ae5b2b

Cool thanks. But is it just me who thinks that the design of these new payment cards is much much better than the one pundiX is using for NPXS?
Not only you, because in my opinion it is also much better and we must thank you to the development team anyway and let us continue to support the team
Pundi X and DigixGlobal Pte. Ltd. (Digix) today announce the official launch of DGX in the Pundi X payment system

So now they are custom making the cards for each token they list on the platform? Or that's just the picture they are using?

Maybe yes!
https://medium.com/pundix/new-token-listing-on-pundi-x-payment-platform-dgx-841c93ae5b2b

Cool thanks. But is it just me who thinks that the design of these new payment cards is much much better than the one pundiX is using for NPXS?

Maybe yes!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Number of exchanges for FunctionX is increasing constantly while one more day and NPXS is going to cut the inflation. As whole these both things are going to play the role of pressure element in coming days to push the market upwards finally. I am excited everyday more than the previous day.
Pages:
Jump to: