Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 5. (Read 69618 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 101
any news about the airdrop of the other half that it was supposed to happen for those who swapped?
No, cause DEX is not live yet  Smiley
You can join Discord and read annoucements about it
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
any news about the airdrop of the other half that it was supposed to happen for those who swapped?
No, cause DEX is not live yet  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Activity: 489
Merit: 12
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hi, please tell me when will pure listed on exchanges  Huh
Really don't know if I got your question correctly but you are referring to PureX, right? If that is the case, isn't it already being actively traded in Coinexchange for quite some time now? You can go over the link below and check for yourself. I'm pretty sure people are trading it and it already got 0.53735474 BTC 24-hour trading volume in that exchange.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PUREX/BTC
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
Hi, please tell me when will pure listed on exchanges  Huh
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
What time pure exchanger start?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Guys got some question here,

I downloaded the Pure Wallet since the announcement of swapping of Pure to PureX.. Since then everytime I open my wallet I see it staking, however for the past few days the wallet seems to have some trouble with synchronizing to the network..

I did some research and checked all factors such as,

Firewalls
Connections

and it all seems right. There's this little icon on the bottom right corner that shows a "DISCONNECTED network". Should I just ignore it and wait for it to sync?

Hope I could get some insights. Thank you in advance!  Smiley
Activity: 420
Tell me the project is developing? I plan to enter new exchanges, I just do not look at expensive masternodes
, but the schedule is not very lively
coinmarketcap?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
What value does it bring that coins like Monero, Verge, Litecoin, hell even Doge don't bring? I wish the team nothing but the best but it seems like a rather unnecessary addition to the market right now

It's not a recent addition, Pure has been around since September 2017 but only just swapped to be PureX.  There apparently will be a decentralised exchange (PUREDEX) built upon it.

The price was pretty high for an alt (a high of ~$2.54 in early May) until the swap was announced in mid-May and the price plummeted.

The price even went up to 5$ in December/January and at the time we still didn't have a solid use case. Now the Puredex exchange is close to public beta, but indeed the swap was not nicely managed, causing the price plunge. Still, it's a great coin, and puredev always delivered, so i hope to see the price raise again after puredex is out

Still, why would a Dex need masternodes? I like decentralized exchanges, but adding masternodes doesnt make much sense to me
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
What is upcoming dex?
Activity: 210
They did it 2:1 to reduce the number of coins
   Supply:18,019,000 PURE /2; Is it correct?

Correct, and Dev planning use coins to attract people for upcoming DEX, of it will burned to conform supply, anyway it's TBA  Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Swap was needed to migrate to a better, more secure, pivx based blockchain. They did it 2:1 to reduce the number of coins
donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
Why did the coin swap happened in the first place?
What value does it bring that coins like Monero, Verge, Litecoin, hell even Doge don't bring? I wish the team nothing but the best but it seems like a rather unnecessary addition to the market right now
It's not a recent addition, Pure has been around since September 2017 but only just swapped to be PureX.  There apparently will be a decentralised exchange (PUREDEX) built upon it.

The price was pretty high for an alt (a high of ~$2.54 in early May) until the swap was announced in mid-May and the price plummeted.
The price even went up to 5$ in December/January and at the time we still didn't have a solid use case. Now the Puredex exchange is close to public beta, but indeed the swap was not nicely managed, causing the price plunge. Still, it's a great coin, and puredev always delivered, so i hope to see the price raise again after puredex is out

I hope so.  The price (at the time of writing) is trading at the equivalent of the price of 2 PURE on 3rd July, before the volume dropped away to almost nothing as Coinexchange ceased trades ready for the swap. :-(

Yeah that's understandable - due to lengthy and bumpy swap...and if not enough, all alts are bleeding now due to BTC rising up...
OTOH implementing puredex now can easily take us to 20k sats and even more...
Activity: 345
Merit: 100

I hope so.  The price (at the time of writing: 1600 sats) is trading at the equivalent of the price of 2 PURE on 3rd July, before the volume dropped away to almost nothing as Coinexchange ceased trades ready for the swap. :-(
What time purex add to coinmarketcap?
We don't know yet. The whole marketing is on hold lately, i guess until they finish ironing the last issues with the puredex
What time purex add to coinmarketcap?

Pages:
Jump to: