Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 6. (Read 69618 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Any idea why the price of PURE is plunging?
The downfall seems to be due to the loss of the overall value that extends to the entire market. I bought Pure $ 0.15 in September, sold some of my Pure masternode and risked profit when we were at $ 3-4, and now after plunging, I'm still at 10X my investment.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
What value does it bring that coins like Monero, Verge, Litecoin, hell even Doge don't bring? I wish the team nothing but the best but it seems like a rather unnecessary addition to the market right now

It's not a recent addition, Pure has been around since September 2017 but only just swapped to be PureX.  There apparently will be a decentralised exchange (PUREDEX) built upon it.

The price was pretty high for an alt (a high of ~$2.54 in early May) until the swap was announced in mid-May and the price plummeted.
Which exchanger support?

You can buy and sell on CoinExchange currently: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PUREX/BTC

(Hopefully the other exchanges will move to the new chain and Coinmarketcap and others will list PureX info).
have devs considered putting a PUREX wallet available with less alerts on virustotal?
v2 is quite nasty atm.

Can you link to the report?  When I put in the URLs of the downloads on GitHub into VirusTotal, they all come back as clean.

this is the report
7 detections.

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/97af543b3ca55fdb48f4a517f7c59314d9f833dd9ab77187d5543cc660872122/analysis/

try to download the .exe file and then running them on virustotal, it gives more reliable results
sometimes even analysing .zip and .exe after extraction also gives different results.

Interesting, yes I get the same result that way:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/97af543b3ca55fdb48f4a517f7c59314d9f833dd9ab77187d5543cc660872122/detection
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
What value does it bring that coins like Monero, Verge, Litecoin, hell even Doge don't bring? I wish the team nothing but the best but it seems like a rather unnecessary addition to the market right now
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Which exchanger support?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
have devs considered putting a PUREX wallet available with less alerts on virustotal?
v2 is quite nasty atm.

Can you link to the report?  When I put in the URLs of the downloads on GitHub into VirusTotal, they all come back as clean.

this is the report
7 detections.

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/97af543b3ca55fdb48f4a517f7c59314d9f833dd9ab77187d5543cc660872122/analysis/

try to download the .exe file and then running them on virustotal, it gives more reliable results
sometimes even analysing .zip and .exe after extraction also gives different results.
v2 is quite nasty atm.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
v2 is quite nasty atm.

what about the airdrop of the other half of the coins? will it really happen?
why making a 1:2 swap to start and not a full swap?
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
While this wasn't the smoothest swap, at least it's behind us now.
Puredex is ongoing final testing phases, and watching the latest screenshots and video it looks mouth-watering.
So, like many of my old friends in the Pure community, i'm fastening my seat belt  Smiley

where you saw it?
Go to the discord channel, i think it's pinned there. We saw the video a month ago
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Puredex is ongoing final testing phases, and watching the latest screenshots and video it looks mouth-watering.
So, like many of my old friends in the Pure community, i'm fastening my seat belt  Smiley

where you saw it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Well, not the best swap and communication, but need time to do the plan, wish the deadlines was completed bang in time, not with month pauses  Wink
Activity: 221
So, like many of my old friends in the Pure community, i'm fastening my seat belt  Smiley
Activity: 267
I have 1,000 PURE. I wasn't updated for the last month with my wallet so I kept staking, at first I was staking at the wrong old chain, then I was staking finally in the correct chain, but then the swap window was like only available for 1 fucking week? That's insane I believed in this project since day 1, I kept the coins I mined since last year. and now I can't even swap them to PUREX??

Try contacting PureDev to see if they will swap manually.
There won't be another swap:
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
the swap was announced months ago everyone had plenty of time to participate in the swap and the people that missed out who are you trying to blame u missed out because obviously you dont keep up to date with your investments even though this is unfortunate you only have yourself to blame sorry

on another note glad purex is live and trading now wait  for the puredex to launch
I have 1,000 PURE. I wasn't updated for the last month with my wallet so I kept staking, at first I was staking at the wrong old chain, then I was staking finally in the correct chain, but then the swap window was like only available for 1 fucking week? That's insane I believed in this project since day 1, I kept the coins I mined since last year. and now I can't even swap them to PUREX??

Try contacting PureDev to see if they will swap manually.

Ya pretty much the worst swap in the history of swaps

Well, I've been part of a couple that were worse, but this hasn't been a good one, no.

Not only the short timespan, but also it seems the dev didn't send enough PureX to CoinExchange to do the swap, thus an almost 2 week delay and so far the price after a 2:1 swap has only reached a high of 4100 sats [equivalent to 2050 sats PURE price] (although I only saw the highest trade at 3488 sats [equivalent to 1744 sats PURE price]).  Before the swap announcement PURE was trading at around 18-23k sats [equivalent of 36-46k PureX] and although some of the decline in price between then and now has been a drop in Bitcoin and the usual pull-out of capital from alts, these posts (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37249290 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39182714) note that there was a significant drop on the rumours of a swap and the full announcement.

A small number of people were manually swapped first (and a handful of 'lucky' ones a bit later) and so have been getting huge MN rewards for weeks before the rest of us could start.

I tried to buy enough for a masternode after the swap (but was short on capital and so still don't have enough) and bought PURE at an average of just under 3000 sats, but I now need PureX to reach at least 6k sats to make my money back and, at the time of writing, PureX has a last trade price of 2845 sats...  Sad
Activity: 134
Shitcoin Bliss

Ya pretty much the worst swap in the history of swaps
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
wow, project still alive
Pages:
Jump to: