Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 9. (Read 69618 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
They closed the swap early...I need help with the swap.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
swap is processing?
Get high profit with stake we need pure wakeup again  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is just another scam coin and most of the inputs are made by DEV in the name of others.
Activity: 16
how to get new coins? how to exchange old coins?
Activity: 28
Hi, devs. The project will be useful.
Outstanding approach, a very excellent project!
Activity: 9
Hi !
Whee can I buy the new coin PUREX ?
Activity: 16
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
We can observe that the community of this currency is growing every day, investors adept to support the time necessary for this project, but for how long? To add will this swap be necessary for the health and development of this project? However this bet can be the triumph and glory periods for this currency, attracting investors and consequently moving their prices.
Luckly I find this project. I want to invest a little bit. Is it hard to set the MN?

Easily https://github.com/masternodes/vps
Activity: 37
Luckly I find this project. I want to invest a little bit. Is it hard to set the MN?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Pure android wallet with staking compatibility and all windows like features including coin control is in development. It will be released soon just needs some improvements.

where did you get this information from? the last time the puredev about this did not write in the chat discord, now all the attention is on the upcoming swap and the release of the Puredex.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 76
Pure android wallet with staking compatibility and all windows like features including coin control is in development. It will be released soon just needs some improvements.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Very nice project. I think this coin will have a good return of investment and i will tell my friends about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
So is this project still alive and kicking I was a apart of it but sold my mn once the swap was announced planned to buy back in after the swap but seeing how low the price is now makes me a bit concerned if the project is going anywhere can anyone comment on the latest developments of the project (besides the swap) is the exchange planned to roll out on a set date or anything like that?
I think the price will be high soon, it is worth buying this wonderful coin

Yea why do you think that? Give some backup data to your claim....
Activity: 25
This is a very good plan with potential!
Attentive business,  promising plan, unblemished approach.
Activity: 5
guys what is the explorer of purex ?

i swapped my coin from pure to purex

is there any exchange for purex?
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
the discord link has expired. please update it with the non-expiring one.

I have some issue with the masternode which i need help with. thankyou

Here is a perma-link for the Pure Discord: https://discord.gg/fmn6NZn
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
So is this project still alive and kicking I was a apart of it but sold my mn once the swap was announced planned to buy back in after the swap but seeing how low the price is now makes me a bit concerned if the project is going anywhere can anyone comment on the latest developments of the project (besides the swap) is the exchange planned to roll out on a set date or anything like that?
I think the price will be high soon, it is worth buying this wonderful coin
Pages:
Jump to: