Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 59. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello guys, do you have a Telegram group?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Kryptowolf please elaborate problem about staking in our slack.Thanks
Activity: 3
I am searching and testing Pure network for a few weeks in scope of my investment plans. Results were healthy and satisfactory. Planned 6 masternodes to install on next stage.

As per my searching, average daily reward calculation per 1 masternode is | [(24hrs x 60mins) / 3mins] x [(20x0.65) / tMN] | Pure.

" tMN: total masternode quantity on Pure network "

Good luck.
Activity: 59
Hi.Yep roadmap will come in two weeks and it will be a huge surprise to you all guys.It will include many great features and new sources of rewards that no one ever expected from Pure.I really appreciate all members who are holding and running masternodes.Thank you all guys

I cant wait  Cheesy
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Good to know the dev is active and delivering regular updates. More to come Smiley
Purifying The Blockchain
Thanks fo your support guys.We are working hard to add more features in roadmap that are feasible after hard work and dedication so that we can deliver what we have promised.Thanks
Activity: 21
Guys... What gives with the masternode rewards? I've been trying to get answers on discord but getting ignored there.
How are the masternode rewards calculated?

Why is it that I can have 3 nodes on the same VPS. One earning the regular amount of rewards, while the other one earns way less and the third gets nothing?
Surely this is not a sustainable earning model and will not attract investors?

I believe, correct me if i'm wrong, that Masternode rewards are given to you by a list. If you are on the top of the list you get rewards, maybe  two and then you jump at the end of the list to allow other people to get their, and then you come back to the top slowly. That's you get 2 in a short time and then nothing for 1 day.

Anyway, looking forward for the roadmap @PureDev Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Guys... What gives with the masternode rewards? I've been trying to get answers on discord but getting ignored there.
How are the masternode rewards calculated?

Why is it that I can have 3 nodes on the same VPS. One earning the regular amount of rewards, while the other one earns way less and the third gets nothing?
Surely this is not a sustainable earning model and will not attract investors?
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
my Masternode is up and running for 2 1/2 days but I did not get any reward?
Any idea whats the problem or how can I check it is running without any issues?
My last rewards was:
27.11.17 09:59
23.11.17 00:46
So, 2 1/2 days is not bad yet  Smiley

I'm not complaining, because 21.11.17 I got 3 masternode rewards in one day.  Cool
Activity: 35
Hi,

my Masternode is up and running for 2 1/2 days but I did not get any reward?
Any idea whats the problem or how can I check it is running without any issues?

My Masternode Tab in my CoreWallet says Masternode is up and running, and Masternode Daemon on Linux has 8 incoming connections.
For me it seems all correct.

Thanks
Activity: 6
Hi.Yep roadmap will come in two weeks and it will be a huge surprise to you all guys.It will include many great features and new sources of rewards that no one ever expected from Pure.I really appreciate all members who are holding and running masternodes.Thank you all guys
Roadmap is a great news. What about new exchanges? PURE needs to get listed on more exchanges to rise vollumes.
Anyway, thanks for your hard work.
Activity: 162
its more and more intresting everyday, but waiting looong two weeks it will be hard))))
Purifying The Blockchain
Activity: 299
coinexchange.io is a good enough exchange that can attract a shed load of volume. new exchanges aren't the answer, the answer is in spreading the word about $PURE. roadmap will help build the confidence and community must help spread the word Cheesy
It should not be that hard to get listed to cryptopia,Hitbtc,Yobit,Bitfinex,Binance, @Puredev
Agree. PURE dev. We need you to update more infomation about some incoming exchanges. And of course, dont think applying for exchanges is so hard that you gotta spend so much time.
Activity: 39
Do you guys know what to do with the "not in the masternode list" error please ? Sad

You should do this:
1. Unlock your wallet with untick "For stacking only"
2. Double check your configuration also check your static IP address,

As per many people running mn with out problem.
Activity: 7
It should not be that hard to get listed to cryptopia,Hitbtc,Yobit,Bitfinex,Binance, @Puredev
Activity: 2
Do you guys know what to do with the "not in the masternode list" error please ? Sad
PURE is a masternode coin which is so potential. Only get listed on 1 exchange. As i know, dev is trying to get Pure listed on more exchanges. And roadmap is gonna launch soon. So many good news incoming for Pure. It's gonna be huge soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
What makes this crypto-currency different from one such as DASH?
DASH is anonymous coin.

You can make pure coin anonymous if you like
Pages:
Jump to: