Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 60. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
 I would be interested if there is any chance of this getting listed on popular exchnages like  bittrex or atleast cryptopia ? Any news regarding this ?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Good luck with Koinbi.

Hope you will be succesful and thanks for supporting Pure.
Activity: 55
Koinbi.com would like to welcome Pure to its service!

Koinbi welcomes Pure to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Pure to be traded!
Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/purebtc
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Koinbi_Exchange
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James and the team at Koinbi.com
Activity: 98
Why isn't the android wallet supported by Google Play??
Activity: 58
Will there be any masternode giveaways ?
Activity: 162
Hi guys.We are working very hard for development purposes and keep supporting the project.Great news coming soon
yeh) And we see your work) Some peolple angry with wallets problems, but some of them not looking news about project, just set wallets and forget about it. Im in Pure from pow phase, and dont have any problems with pure.
Need more exchanges, more transactions. more people in)
Activity: 39
Hi guys.We are working very hard for development purposes and keep supporting the project.Great news coming soon

High appreciate your efforts.
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Pure is a real coin. No ICO, No Premine, Good communication,... I believe that PURE will be a huge coin in future.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
PURE is a very nice little coin, but i think it can grow in the future to a big one, if the devs working hard and can deliver some nice features in the future.

Yeah I agree, so far everything has been delivered as promised. So looking good for now. Coin also has a nice ROI for master node
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
PURE is a very nice little coin, but i think it can grow in the future to a big one, if the devs working hard and can deliver some nice features in the future.
Is there any tutorial on how to setup a masternode? I'd appreciate that.

You can find on website : purealt.org
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Is there any tutorial on how to setup a masternode? I'd appreciate that.
Activity: 98
When I tried to download the android wallet on my laptop it said I must put my laptop in developer mode because it is not a supported by the google play store.. Why isn't the android wallet supported by the google play store?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Staking depends on network stake weight and now staking difficulty is way up.
Oserega i think you dont have enough coins for stake.Its estimate for time you check but if difficulty increases the time frame also changes.
thanks for reply dev
I received 7 coins on the night of November 20 to 21, today is November 23 and there is no more coin, where I can find out how much I should receive coins and in what time frame.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Masternode rewards still messing around. Some nodes not getting rewards for days at a time while other nodes earning every day?
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Staking depends on network stake weight and now staking difficulty is way up.
Oserega i think you dont have enough coins for stake.Its estimate for time you check but if difficulty increases the time frame also changes.
Activity: 105
Make the future!
Good job from devs. Hold for long term!
Activity: 166
Hi Dev
I have a question, I participate in the share, but coins still do not come, for 5 days the status shows 5 days, every day the wallet shows that the coins will come in 5 days.
Sunday 19 November, the status of 5 days.
Monday November 20, still 5 days.
Tuesday is still 5 days, Wednesday is still 5 days.
today is November 23 and still 5 days.
Activity: 78
Hi Dev
How to Pos is calculated, in terms of age, weight.  I have more than 22k coin in my wallet over 10 days but its weight keeps changing up and down from 13k> 17k. why is that?  Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: