Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 77. (Read 69641 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why there is no listing on mnrank? Where can I see how many masternodes in the network? How to calculate how many payments per day?

It is coming. Dev already submitted the information to that site. For now this is one of the cheapest MN coins out there. Buy while still low. Price is now stabilizing. All the early dumpers are leaving.
Ok. How many payments per day?

It can be calculated easely.
180 sec/block => 480 blocks in a day.
100 Pure per 1 block => 48000 Pure daily.
65% are masternode's reward => 31200 Pure.
374 masternodes as for now.
So, 31200 / 374 = app. 83 Pure per 1 MN per 1 day.

So, ROI is about  29-30 days.
Not bad.
 Wink

Many thanks!
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Why there is no listing on mnrank? Where can I see how many masternodes in the network? How to calculate how many payments per day?

It is coming. Dev already submitted the information to that site. For now this is one of the cheapest MN coins out there. Buy while still low. Price is now stabilizing. All the early dumpers are leaving.

It can be calculated easely.
180 sec/block => 480 blocks in a day.
100 Pure per 1 block => 48000 Pure daily.
65% are masternode's reward => 31200 Pure.
374 masternodes as for now.
So, 31200 / 374 = app. 83 Pure per 1 MN per 1 day.

So, ROI is about  29-30 days.
Not bad.
 Wink

Huh
Activity: 238
And another thing.... Grin

How do I get on the slack here? All the links are disabled. The block explorer works though.

I am 3.5 Pure short of a masternode.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Yobit might be scammer but it doesn't heart listing on as many exchanges as possible. Cryptopia should be next target will give us big push

Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Yobit is a scammer
same old story... Yobit took your money and not responding and put your wallet in maintenance.  You tasted the first-- no customer service.  don't taste the second one- put your wallet in maintenance because that will kill your coin and marketcap because coinmarketcap.com uses the average of all exchanges
Activity: 238
Is anyone else having a problem with the new wallet? My previous balance is not showing (although yesterday's transactions are). I have resynced once. Cry
Activity: 838
Merit: 500

Activity: 17
well the truth the project is fork of Dash but there are few advantages that make Pure special :
1- the supply
2- number of master-nodes
3- Dev i like you dev cause your are sincere and among developers who are realistic
4- the block rewards now on pos is important compared to the price    

good luck Pure Community
Activity: 182
Citius, altius, fortius
We have applied on Yobit.They will list anytime .Coinexchange also coming soon.Thanks

Did you pay for yobit?
Ok, I will build one from scratch. Thanks.
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Yes it is.You have to make masternode from scratch after updating that is to ensure you get rewards.Some members just replaced setup but didnot receive rewards.After they made Masternode from scratch in new wallet they received rewards.Thanks
Guys check your ports if they are open and also you have to start from scratch to build new masternodes if you updated to new wallet released previous week.Thanks

I have v1.0.0.2-60010 which I think is latest?
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys check your ports if they are open and also you have to start from scratch to build new masternodes if you updated to new wallet released previous week.Thanks
Activity: 154
What are the rewards now with some MNs already active?
Activity: 37
thank you bro, by then i need to move the wallet to my vps  Undecided
Activity: 49
guys i have some pure on my wallet ( not enough for 1 mn), but the wallet status show that i can't staking because of having no mature coins. so what exactly can i get the 'mature' coins?
Cant remember exactly how long for coins to mature its around 6-8 hours then they can start staking
Activity: 37
guys i have some pure on my wallet ( not enough for 1 mn), but the wallet status show that i can't staking because of having no mature coins. so what exactly can i get the 'mature' coins?
Pages:
Jump to: