Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 43. (Read 44219 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Issue amount is a bright spot, small and beautiful projects, if coupled with technical value, scarcity will have,How does this coin flow into the crowd? ICO? Airdrop? Mining? Or can you buy and sell on the trading platform?
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Guy is lying no masternodes running see yourself.Masternode wont get much reward now just to secure network.They will get good reward after pow ends
Activity: 252
WTS 2000 PURE for masternode.
0.2 BTC

So fast, I just started my mining  Shocked

I see two pool up to 30Gh/s, but I saw wallet network hashrate 600+ hashpersecond  Huh  Maybe the unit issue?

I think @epicfailman must be one of the people who got luck and started mining before 12 UTC, when dev "accidentally" launched his network too early.  This means @epicfailman probably has his own masternode already, and will get a large share of rewards for the next few hours (maybe even days, after all masternodes get 65%) and keep being able to sell large amounts of PURE to other people.

Note that I am not accusing @epicfailman of anything.  He probably just got lucky and happened to be mining when he discovered dev had activated network.  @epicfailman absolutely has the right to profit if dev won't do the right thing and relaunch.  But this is the problem with an unfair ninja launch - because @epicfailman's profits come at the expense of everyone else who wanted to join this community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Pool mentioned in thread is working good.No problem from our side just little change needed

So, bilbotel.fr is dev's pool?

BTW, I found old PureCoin at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpurex11-purecoin-new-visa-card-sample-627749

So, dev must be aware of naming the coin symbol, make sure no conflict, although I don't know if that coin still active in the market...
Purifying The Blockchain
Pool mentioned in thread is working good.No problem from our side just little change needed
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
0.2 BTC

So fast, I just started my mining  Shocked

I see two pool up to 30Gh/s, but I saw wallet network hashrate 600+ hashpersecond  Huh  Maybe the unit issue?
Activity: 197
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
0.2 BTC

SOLD
Activity: 50
Merit: 27
Come and talk about it on our discord.

The link is at the top of the page.

https://cryptoplayradio.com
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys I swear team does not have anything to do with it.Just added resources and then someone started and it was mistake due to time diffrence in dev's zone and ours.Sorry for inconvinience caused.
Pool is working
Kryptonian you can see in slack we dont have any mining equipment.Pool mining is not showing blocks but solo is showing.BOTH getting rewards.It will be solved

That's not the point.  You said 12 UTC.  At 12 UTC, there were already 61 or 62 blocks mined, so this was ninja launched before 12 UTC.  

It's irrelevant whether you, your friends, or no one you personally know was mining it when you ninja launched.  It shows an inability to keep promises to your community, and a dev that breaks his word is bad regardless of whether it was greed or simply not caring.

+1. I was also expecting a fair launch, but launch happened an hr ago before 12 UTC without updating ANN and someone started solo mining all the blocks. Launch was epic failure Sad

Exactly.  Dev's excuse that "I wasn't mining" is both unverifiable and completely beside the point.  I woke up especially for this where I live because I was excited.  But now one or two people got a huge unfair advantage, and took 60+ blocks.  That's 6000 PURE, which is enough for two masternodes already, awarded to someone just because they know dev or were lucky enough to be checking an hour before 12 UTC.  Such poor planning, I want no part of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Kryptonian you can see in slack we dont have any mining equipment.Pool mining is not showing blocks but solo is showing.BOTH getting rewards.It will be solved

That's not the point.  You said 12 UTC.  At 12 UTC, there were already 61 or 62 blocks mined, so this was ninja launched before 12 UTC.  

It's irrelevant whether you, your friends, or no one you personally know was mining it when you ninja launched.  It shows an inability to keep promises to your community, and a dev that breaks his word is bad regardless of whether it was greed or simply not caring.

+1. I was also expecting a fair launch, but launch happened an hr ago before 12 UTC without updating ANN and someone started solo mining all the blocks. Launch was epic failure Sad

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See for instructions.
makefile.unix:212: recipe for target 'obj/main.o' failed
make: *** [obj/main.o] Error 4
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
No pool is working for now! only solo-mining works!
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
I have received shares but no balance on cryptohub.
It's not working yet?
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Did pool mining fail..?
Purifying The Blockchain
the party started?diff 0.00-block 56...... Huh

Yes I think it was at block 60+ by 12 UTC.  So a little bit of a ninja launch.  It's a shame that devs get greedy even after such a huge premine.
Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I just wrote an article / guide to mine PURE on my blog http://lemondecrypto.com/pure-pure-opportunite-a-miner/  (French).
Pages:
Jump to: