Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴 PUSHI Coin🔴 [POW + POS] [Masternodes + Fast] [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 13. (Read 12396 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
cool and promising coin. A good idea. MN is just the beginning.
Activity: 176
Merit: 6
Hi,

Small, but important blockchain explorer update!
Live addnode information. If you have problems with synchronize your wallet you can see actual nodes here:

https://explorer.pushiplay.pw/connections

Activity: 183
Is anyone buying MN? Like $87 Huh
Activity: 10
Activity: 112
 hope that pushi coin will be successful and also hoping that a lot of members will support it. Good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
On what exchanges do you plan to trade the token Huh
Activity: 40
Has the coin been pre mined? 1000 Coins for a MasterNode seems good for me. What is the prize per Pushi coin? Didn't find that in the ANN. I guess its not trade-able anywhere yet?

You can buy it direct from dev about there website or on https://graviex.net/markets/pushibtc
Activity: 76
I think Dev should increase the number of coins for the airdrop a little bit and loosen the requirement so that a lot of people can join and promote the project. You can make some of the requirements optional and award people that takes part in them a little more coins. Of course there should be some requirements you can make compulsory for all participants of the airdrop. Just my 1 Cent
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Has the coin been pre mined? 1000 Coins for a MasterNode seems good for me. What is the prize per Pushi coin? Didn't find that in the ANN. I guess its not trade-able anywhere yet?
Activity: 25
When I enter "masternode start - alias MASTERNODE_ALIAS_NAME" in "Debug Console", "alias": "MN 1",
   "result": "failed",
   "errorMessage": "Invalid IP address, TX_ID - TX_INDEX" "is displayed.
I think that it is because the IP address entered "ifconfig" and entered what is displayed properly.
Where should I repair?
Activity: 231
I like this project. I will follow him and help than I can
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Looking good project!
Activity: 238
an exciting project accomplishes my wishes friends
Activity: 5
Pushi is very good project
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 252
I like this project. With pleasure I take part in it. fulfilled all the requirements. Await the outcome
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
This is an awesome concept! The more people learn about what they are doing, the more they will like it. I’m feeling that this project is going to be a huge success!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
According to the description of an interesting technology, it remains to wait for an exit to the masses. The main thing is that it should be picked up by the miners, and for this you need a listing on major exchanges, so that the price grows and the profitability of the mining increases.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Interesting coin! In the wallet no virus was detected, I synchronize
my wallet  Smiley Wink I'm sure that the project has a future, a good start!
Pages:
Jump to: