Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴 PUSHI Coin🔴 [POW + POS] [Masternodes + Fast] [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 16. (Read 12396 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi,

Pushi Blockexplorer update!
Pool mining distribution now available:

https://pushi.overemo.com/pools

Bounty & donation address: PL6cvVPmmGx9kjPVwB3ShHuLewiHkXWteL

+100 PUSHI donated to developer, thanks for your great work!

txid 4de93792b3b6fc22ebf7a7cb3e658239036de97f604e2c947a45f51d67df8abc
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
I would like to join this another great project..
I understood and followed instructions provided..
MN should be properly configured with the sentinel to receive rewards, some tech knowledge will be required.

MN Guide >>
http://www.pushiplay.pw/PUSHI-MN-GUIDE-EN.pdf

Sentinel Doc >>
https://github.com/pushiplay/sentinel/blob/master/README.md
Activity: 176
Merit: 6
Hi,

Pushi Blockexplorer update!
Pool mining distribution now available:

https://pushi.overemo.com/pools

Bounty & donation address: PL6cvVPmmGx9kjPVwB3ShHuLewiHkXWteL
Activity: 5
Masternode is running with status WATCHDOG_EXPIRED and transactions implement with it but only for "mined" function not for masternode itself. Reward for ms  does not pass through.
Activity: 40
If WATCHDOG_EXPIRED and sentinel works without an error.
Restart your local wallet, wait for syncing is done and open Debug console and entering command "masternode start-alias ALIASNAME" <- exchange the ALIASNAME to your ALIAS of your masternode, which is placed in the masternode.conf.
Restart the Masternode daemon on the VPS and wait arround 30 minutes and check your state again.

--

Masternodes could be run under windows, too. You need a Windows Server > Download the Wallet Software and let it sync.
After syncing, you have to edit the pushi.conf file, which will be find default in C:\USERS\$USER\APPDATA\Roaming\pushicore\pushi.conf (or press in wallet menu -> open configuration)

and insert the same config as in a VPS like this

rpcuser=userwhichyouwant <= change this
rpcpassword=changethispassword <= change this
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256                  <= set maximum connections
rpcbind=127.0.0.1
bind=IP_of_VPS                         <= set your IP of the VPS OR Windows Server with static IP-Address on internet
externalip=IP_of_VPS:9847          <= set your IP of the VPS OR Windows Server with static IP-Address on internet
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=masternodekey <= set your masternodekey from debug-console output command: masternode genkey

Activity: 3
I have the same doubts, why not launch the windows OS of the MN tutorial?
Activity: 5
Wallet displays that "watchdog expired" in status of masternode and at a same time it says that MS has been running about 4 hours. There is no transactions at yet. OS is windows server 2012 r2, VPS. I did everything like in manual except 6, 7 AND 9 steps http://www.pushiplay.pw/PUSHI-MN-GUIDE-EN.pdf.
It seems that problem was caused by missing of sentinel, but i can't imagine how to install it into windows.
what other exchangers are planned for?

YoBit support reply that coin listing could take up to 14 working days.(up to next March 2).
We are evaluating add https://www.crypto-bridge.org exchanger.
Did you set your masternode entry in your local wallet ? This could be done under the masternode.conf

It looks like this Format:

# Masternode config file
# Format: alias IP:port masternodeprivkey collateral_output_txid collateral_output_index
# Example: mn1 127.0.0.2:19847 93HaYBVUCYjEMeeH1Y4sBGLALQZE1Yc1K64xiqgX37tGBDQL8Xg 2bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18718810b92e0d0324456a67c 0
      ALIASNAME IP_of_VPS          masternodekey                                                               transaction-id                                                                                    output-id

ALIASNAME => Create a new address and name it like that ALIASNAME , only 1 transaction may be incomming there .. only the 1000 coins for your masternode.
After send the coins, wait for some confirms,
Go to Debug-Console und enter following commands:

masternode outputs => you will get the tx-id and output-id for your masternode.conf
masternode genkey => you will get the masternodekey

IP_of_vps must be external IP. A change of the IP after first start is not possible. Then you have to retry the setup by creating a new address/aliasname.
--
Add some lines into your config of the vps in pushi.conf

like this:

rpcuser=userwhichyouwant <= change this
rpcpassword=changethispassword <= change this
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
rpcbind=127.0.0.1
bind=IP_of_VPS                         <= set your IP of the VPS
externalip=IP_of_VPS:9847          <= set your IP of the VPS
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=masternodekey <= set your masternodekey from debug-console output command: masternode genkey

After this, restart both and try to start your alias. If you will see PRE_ENABLED .. wait some time.

Activity: 25
When I enter masternode start-alias MASTERNODE_ALIAS_NAME in the Debug Console,
 "alias": "MA1",
   "result": "failed",
   "errorMessage": "Could not find alias in config. Verify with list-conf." I get an error.
Where should I fix?
We start processing the first 250 airdrop winners

First 250 PUSHI airdrop wallets winners
You can see a Masternodes install guide at http://www.pushiplay.pw/PUSHI-MN-GUIDE-EN.pdf

This Guide looks good and informative, but one thing is missing there at the sentinel setup -> You have to delete in sentinel.conf the # of the line, where you local config is.

The origin looks like: (line 1 up to line 3)

# specify path to pushi.conf or leave blank
# default is the same as PushiCore
#pushi_conf=/home/evan82/.pushicore/pushi.conf

and has to be modified.

In this case it must looks like > sentinel.conf  (line 1 up to line 3)

# specify path to pushi.conf or leave blank
# default is the same as PushiCore
pushi_conf=/root/.pushicore/pushi.conf

Activity: 78
nice project ! nice airdrop ( Grin)
Activity: 96
has received bounty for translate, thanks!
Activity: 87
any kinde person who can explain step by step what i need for masternode? by saing step by step i mean what programs i need for it, how to configuration, where to update? just everything from 0 to 100% sucsess

I will help you
tell your name in discord
Activity: 3
any kinde person who can explain step by step what i need for masternode? by saing step by step i mean what programs i need for it, how to configuration, where to update? just everything from 0 to 100% sucsess
copper member
Activity: 52
Seems like it is building up momentum as it goes.
Lots of potential for good profit and still time to get in early before exchange listing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
A lot of new coins are making announcements now. I hope that pushi coin will be successful and also hoping that a lot of members will support it. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: