Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴 PUSHI Coin🔴 [POW + POS] [Masternodes + Fast] [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 14. (Read 12396 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I watch the progress of your project, I am impressed with the team and the quality approach, which will be considered among the masses as a valuable specimen.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
From here dont want more this!

MasterNodes Reward Specification

| Block Height | MN Total Block Rewad % |
| < 17830 | 25 % |
| > 17830 | 30 % |
| > 35110 | 35 % |
| > 52390 | 37.5 % |
| > 69670 | 40 % |
| > 86950 | 42.5 % |
| > 104230 | 45 % |
| > 121510 | 47.5 % |
| > 138790 | 50 % |

moon Smiley
Activity: 57

MasterNodes Reward Specification

| Block Height | MN Total Block Rewad % |
| < 17830 | 25 % |
| > 17830 | 30 % |
| > 35110 | 35 % |
| > 52390 | 37.5 % |
| > 69670 | 40 % |
| > 86950 | 42.5 % |
| > 104230 | 45 % |
| > 121510 | 47.5 % |
| > 138790 | 50 % |

Activity: 672
Merit: 32
pushi project interesting and generating with fantastic value mining, i like
Activity: 7
Merit: 6
This is project is very nice, i am happy found this coin.
Activity: 22

Nice !!!! Grin Grin Grin

Good project ! Let's the community grow up with that news !
I signed up for airdrop 1 but did not get coin, I hope in this round I will get it

This second airdrop is just starting and first 200 wallet winners are guarantied, enjoy.
Activity: 56
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I signed up for airdrop 1 but did not get coin, I hope in this round I will get it
Hmm I look forward to receiving more information, it seems like a good start, time will tell. I sure hope so you will make it. Do you have any special channels for support?

Currently the users support is provided by the community, and crypto enthusiast that enjoy helping.
Some of the social community links that could help are:
https://discord.gg/Qd7YEK4
https://t.me/joinchat/HXa3Dgx-XxMLa6FiKNiU2g
https://twitter.com/PushiCoinTeam
https://redd.it/801l7n
Activity: 187
Hmm I look forward to receiving more information, it seems like a good start, time will tell. I sure hope so you will make it. Do you have any special channels for support?
PUSHI coin now is listed at MN web https://mntop.co.in/
copper member
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
From here dont want more this!
If WATCHDOG_EXPIRED and sentinel works without an error.
Restart your local wallet, wait for syncing is done and open Debug console and entering command "masternode start-alias ALIASNAME" <- exchange the ALIASNAME to your ALIAS of your masternode, which is placed in the masternode.conf.
Restart the Masternode daemon on the VPS and wait arround 30 minutes and check your state again.

--

Masternodes could be run under windows, too. You need a Windows Server > Download the Wallet Software and let it sync.
After syncing, you have to edit the pushi.conf file, which will be find default in C:\USERS\$USER\APPDATA\Roaming\pushicore\pushi.conf (or press in wallet menu -> open configuration)

and insert the same config as in a VPS like this

rpcuser=userwhichyouwant <= change this
rpcpassword=changethispassword <= change this
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256                  <= set maximum connections
rpcbind=127.0.0.1
bind=IP_of_VPS                         <= set your IP of the VPS OR Windows Server with static IP-Address on internet
externalip=IP_of_VPS:9847          <= set your IP of the VPS OR Windows Server with static IP-Address on internet
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=masternodekey <= set your masternodekey from debug-console output command: masternode genkey

bind = IP_of_VPS
The wallet shows that I can not bind my server ip, but to get rid of this one,  the local main node shows:WATCHDOG-EXPIRED

The bind will only work with IP-Address, which will work(active) on your ethernet card. So if this will in NAT you can bind it with your local or remove the bind step complete.
This option is good by using a hosts with different IPs or have more than as a single IP-Address.

I can use other port different than 9847, for run other MN?

Activity: 40
If WATCHDOG_EXPIRED and sentinel works without an error.
Restart your local wallet, wait for syncing is done and open Debug console and entering command "masternode start-alias ALIASNAME" <- exchange the ALIASNAME to your ALIAS of your masternode, which is placed in the masternode.conf.
Restart the Masternode daemon on the VPS and wait arround 30 minutes and check your state again.

--

Masternodes could be run under windows, too. You need a Windows Server > Download the Wallet Software and let it sync.
After syncing, you have to edit the pushi.conf file, which will be find default in C:\USERS\$USER\APPDATA\Roaming\pushicore\pushi.conf (or press in wallet menu -> open configuration)

and insert the same config as in a VPS like this

rpcuser=userwhichyouwant <= change this
rpcpassword=changethispassword <= change this
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256                  <= set maximum connections
rpcbind=127.0.0.1
bind=IP_of_VPS                         <= set your IP of the VPS OR Windows Server with static IP-Address on internet
externalip=IP_of_VPS:9847          <= set your IP of the VPS OR Windows Server with static IP-Address on internet
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=masternodekey <= set your masternodekey from debug-console output command: masternode genkey

bind = IP_of_VPS
The wallet shows that I can not bind my server ip, but to get rid of this one,  the local main node shows:WATCHDOG-EXPIRED

The bind will only work with IP-Address, which will work(active) on your ethernet card. So if this will in NAT you can bind it with your local or remove the bind step complete.
This option is good by using a hosts with different IPs or have more than as a single IP-Address.
Activity: 69
capture soon as posible , soon
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Second wave of airdrop ? Im in  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: