Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 21. (Read 136044 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
@ghostlander

I found info here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8436416 about solo mining.  Is this all still accurate?

Thanks!
"Don't jump to any prejudicial conclusions so quickly"

Okay, this is a quote from your ANN OP (Phoenix ICO)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3163251.new#new

"Anything is possible with the help of our neural network, the Rebirth Catalyst, that guards PHX markets. One of its prime attributes is its intense training with data from several crypto markets. The training data has been carefully chosen and consists of coins with "pump and dump" history alongside currencies featuring natural value growth/decline. A further noteworthy quality of our revolutionary neural network is its control over various trading bots which are going to be spread across PHX markets.
This truly does make the Rebirth Catalyst a splendid companion for future Phoenix price development.

Imagine a market with recurring "pump and dumps". Recurring "pump and dumps" initiated by trading bots. Trading bots controlled by a neural network. A neural network adapted to create more opportunities. More opportunities to profit through your trading skills and not your speed and insight into price development."

======================

So, an ICO that works pump and dump coins.  Yes, let the pump and dump junk proliferate!  NO! Let real coins like Phoenixcoin (PXC) proliferate and dump the tokens! 

Scam, run away as fast as you can.  That's what they will do with your crypto otherwise.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
I have 39 connections  Cool

For some reason the maxconnections config option doesn't work. ghostlander...known?

I have 75 connections right now. 120 connections on the largest seed node.

What makes you think the maxconnections option doesn't work? The number of outbound connections is limited to 16, so maxconnections - 16 is the limit for inbound connections.

I have maxconnections=12

My connections should be no more than 28 then if I understand you correctly (16 out + 12 in).

maxconnections is a sum of inbound and outbound connections. Setting them to 12 isn't a good idea probably.

And that's what I thought originally. So back to my original statement. The maxconnections config option doesn't work and apparently it is not know with you (ghostlander). Should I file a bug ticket or do we not care?
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
legendary

For some reason the maxconnections config option doesn't work. ghostlander...known?

What makes you think the maxconnections option doesn't work? The number of outbound connections is limited to 16, so maxconnections - 16 is the limit for inbound connections.

I have maxconnections=12

My connections should be no more than 28 then if I understand you correctly (16 out + 12 in).

maxconnections is a sum of inbound and outbound connections. Setting them to 12 isn't a good idea probably.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
I'm a miner not a minor.

I have maxconnections=12

legendary

I'm a miner not a minor.

I noticed yesterday morning that there were no connections and sent a ticket to Cryptopia with the list of 8 IP's that I show connected to my Phoenixcoin vps wallet.  Later in the day there are connections.  I don't know if I helped anything, but I did try.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Hi everybody.

In the last few days I tried to deposit my PXC coins to Cryptopia several times.

It tries to generate an address but it always fails.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

Thanks!

Thats because their wallet had zero connections. Looks good now.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi everybody.

In the last few days I tried to deposit my PXC coins to Cryptopia several times.

It tries to generate an address but it always fails.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

Thanks!
legendary
ghostlander
when the mobile wallet will come out when the stock market enters?

The Android wallet comes out when I decrease memory usage. Most people cannot afford an app consuming over 1Gb of memory on their phones. Yes, it has to be a fully featured wallet. No, I'm not going to do a SPV wallet.
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
Cryptopia is having no connections, it is impossible to withdraw coins from there. Also, my local wallet is connecting to just a few nodes at best.  Huh
Activity: 37
Will wait for further information and follow. For now not enough
legendary
this coins have still some dev ?

Kind of. Why are you asking?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
this coins have still some dev ?
Activity: 24
Phoenixcoin @ 4CNE.COM

http://4cne.com:81

Fee : Only 0.5%.
Payouts : Every 3 hour.

Come and join mining!

Code:
 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://4cne.com:4233 -u  -p c=PXC	

Code:

Pool host: 4cne.com
Pool port: 4233
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=PXC
Algorithm: neoscrypt

Activity: 114
Merit: 11
The block explorer for the site has a limit to the number of transactions. Is it possible to make it possible to have no limit?
Activity: 128
NeoPool

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net:6002 -u  -p c=PXC

Pages:
Jump to: