Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 17. (Read 135983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
why not use the development funds the funds was made for this, will be used only to improve the site and the whole community agrees

60K PXC ain't much. Besides I'd prefer to spend the coins on something that has a greater impact on the project.
legendary

excuse me sir but the website is a necessary to discover the coin and give a professional feel

Agreed, and the PXC website looks realy bad. Ghostlander, you are able to program a new mining algorythem (NeoScrypt) and the whole PXC ecosystem (wallets for Linux, Windows, etc.) but not able to make a decent looking website?
I mean I could do a website looking much better in less than 30 minutes, using some standard Wordpress templates, but I can't program a new mining algorythem. A decent looking website is realy no big deal!

I'm not a web designer. I have made this one in November of 2013 when I had time to spend. I don't use CMS for a reason. If I cannot put it straight into nginx or lighttpd, I don't bother.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

excuse me sir but the website is a necessary to discover the coin and give a professional feel

Agreed, and the PXC website looks realy bad. Ghostlander, you are able to program a new mining algorythem (NeoScrypt) and the whole PXC ecosystem (wallets for Linux, Windows, etc.) but not able to make a decent looking website?
I mean I could do a website looking much better in less than 30 minutes, using some standard Wordpress templates, but I can't program a new mining algorythem. A decent looking website is realy no big deal!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Hi ghostlander
2 questions
1. questions  It takes 5 years to make a mobile wallet to make a website?

2. questions  when to be listed on big stock exchanges ?

The web site isn't a top priority. I'm neither going to spend my time on a better one nor going to pay someone to do it on my behalf right now.

The mobile wallet takes time because if I just compile it for Android without necessary optimisations, phones and tablets with 1Gb or less RAM won't be able to run it. An SPV wallet could do it, but the cost of infrastructure and maintenance is something I'd like to avoid at this moment.

Large exchanges don't list small coins for free usually. Is there enough community support to crowdfund such a thing?

Activity: 28
Hi ghostlander
2 questions

The web site isn't a top priority. I'm neither going to spend my time on a better one nor going to pay someone to do it on my behalf right now.

The mobile wallet takes time because if I just compile it for Android without necessary optimisations, phones and tablets with 1Gb or less RAM won't be able to run it. An SPV wallet could do it, but the cost of infrastructure and maintenance is something I'd like to avoid at this moment.

Large exchanges don't list small coins for free usually. Is there enough community support to crowdfund such a thing?

If there is no big power or money in the back, this project will not progress. sell me everything
legendary
Hello guys, new Multi-Pool mining :

Many currencies available
1% fees

Stratum :
Code:
stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:4233

Miner command line :
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:4233 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p c=PXC

Welcome to all & happy mining !

Hy   I  start  mining  in  your  pool  ,some  problem  with  my  wallet  ,if  acumulating  the  coin   will  be  no  problem  ,till  now   the  wallet  still  no  sinc  in  24  hour  ,any  idea   to  get  paid  for  mining  this  coin  :  PXC

Hy my  wallet  it  operational  now  ,wy  you  stop  sending  there  was   13000  PXC   remain  you  send  only  21  , wat this?  and  you  erase  the  record   ?>   please  give  me  my  paidment          PuzokhcgZ45ppFZbDQHMwbxWzHuebUaUEd

If you have issues with a particular pool, post to their thread or contact the operator directly. Nothing could be done here.
Activity: 45
Activity: 32

1% fees

Stratum :
Code:

Miner command line :
Code:

Hy   I  start  mining  in  your  pool  ,some  problem  with  my  wallet  ,if  acumulating  the  coin   will  be  no  problem  ,till  now   the  wallet  still  no  sinc  in  24  hour  ,any  idea   to  get  paid  for  mining  this  coin  :  PXC

Hy my  wallet  it  operational  now  ,wy  you  stop  sending  there  was   13000  PXC   remain  you  send  only  21  , wat this?  and  you  erase  the  record   ?>   please  give  me  my  paidment          PuzokhcgZ45ppFZbDQHMwbxWzHuebUaUEd
Activity: 35
Hi ghostlander
2 questions
1. questions  It takes 5 years to make a mobile wallet to make a website?

2. questions  when to be listed on big stock exchanges ?

The mobile wallet takes time because if I just compile it for Android without necessary optimisations, phones and tablets with 1Gb or less RAM won't be ablest  to run it. An SPV wallet could do it, but the cost of infrastructure and maintenance is something I'd like to avoid at this moment.

Ghostlander, i think you can add your wallet in first post for srowdfund to ad coin to dchanges when will you anonced v0.7.
While the mobile wallet will be made and other updates we can collect money to add to some stock exchanges and somewhere pxc will added for free for this time and soon later we will have some new exchangwes.
I believe in PXC and will support it and I think the community also support our coin to the mooooooon.

1% fees

Stratum :
Code:

Miner command line :
Code:

@ghostlander

Is http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org down?  I noticed it last night, tried multiple devices and networks.  I'm happily mining Phoenixcoin, my 1080ti's seem to like it a lot.

Sherman

The VPS it was hosted on has expired and I have decided not to renew it. All services except the block explorer have already been moved elsewhere.

I   yesterday  download  the  wallet  for  window 10    64    , still  no  complete  after  24 hours still   331000 blocks or 48-week behind  ,already  started  mining yesterday have 11500  coin  line ready in the  pool but no one  payment coming trou, any idea what will be?
legendary
Hi ghostlander
2 questions

legendary
We are glad to inform you that we released the new fast NeoScrypt miner — CryptoDredge.

Code:
+-----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+----------+----------+
| 1080 Ti   | 1080      | 1070      | 980 Ti    | 1060 6Gb | 1050     |
| 1740 kH/s | 1330 kH/s | 1220 kH/s | 1150 kH/s | 770 kH/s | 395 kH/s |

Our BitcoinTalk Topic
Download/Mirror

May the Profit be with you.
Your CryptoDredge team.

Halloo  miner !   can  you  make  some  configuration  to  start  mining  for   phoenix coin  PXC   ,  I  ca  not  get  to start, then may  your  miner  will  be  useful

Use CUDAminer. It's open source and the performance is no worse except for the 1080 series.
Hi ghostlander
2 questions

We are glad to inform you that we released the new fast NeoScrypt miner — CryptoDredge.

https://i.imgur.com/71lYQTx.png

Code:
| 1080 Ti   | 1080      | 1070      | 980 Ti    | 1060 6Gb | 1050     |
| 1740 kH/s | 1330 kH/s | 1220 kH/s | 1150 kH/s | 770 kH/s | 395 kH/s |

Our BitcoinTalk Topic
Download/Mirror

May the Profit be with you.
Your CryptoDredge team.

Halloo  miner !   can  you  make  some  configuration  to  start  mining  for   phoenix coin  PXC   ,  I  ca  not  get  to start, then may  your  miner  will  be  useful
@ghostlander
you announced a mobile wallet comming this year. Is this still acourate and how far is the release away?
Thanks for your work.

There are other important things in the pipeline before the mobile wallet, but it will be done eventually.

what could be more important than that?

The upcoming wallet release for example.

when to be listed on big stock exchanges ?
legendary
@ghostlander
you announced a mobile wallet comming this year. Is this still acourate and how far is the release away?
Thanks for your work.

There are other important things in the pipeline before the mobile wallet, but it will be done eventually.

The upcoming wallet release for example.
@ghostlander
Thanks for your work.

legendary
@ghostlander
Thanks for your work.

Activity: 7
@ghostlander
Thanks for your work.
Pages:
Jump to: