Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXI] PRIME-XI | Digital Currency | Fast Transactions | Anonymous Network - page 11. (Read 167146 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Nope, I have not contacted them. I think it has only been frozen for a few days. I'm assuming that they are preparing for the fork, but I can't say for sure
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
status wallet cryptopia 'migration' is there swap on this is coin ? where is it possible to buy, i see criptopia and yobit right?
I know the developer, Percise, is currently working on the fork. It should be done soon, but I do not know when.

Yeah, it is available to buy on Cryptopia and Yobit. I generally prefer using Cryptopia over Yobit, though

stay the hell away from yobit if you can ...

especially with this fork coming - yobit WILL NOT upgrade in any meaningful amount of time - and will make sure the community suffers heavily when it happens ...

this is evident in a the majority of coins they have on their system - including our ( CWI ) coins ...

we would suggest moving them off yobit asap and get them on cryptopia asap ...

#crysx
The Cryptopia wallet is currently frozen due to "Server Migration". Do you know if that is because of the fork?

i couldnt tell you ...

i didnt even know that it was frozen on cryptopia ... so i dont know the reason currently ...

what i DO know is that if cryptopia have frozen it - there is a damned good reason ... especially if they are resyncing or updating ... i also KNOW that cryptopia are completely reliable with these things - AND they stay in regular communication ...

yobit take MONTHS at times to get back to you - and one of our coins ( droidz | drz ) has been on a fork there for more than a year ... no matter how many times we have emailed and communicated with them - they refuse to do anything about it ... so we want ALL our coins OFF yobit - until they actually give a damn about their customers ...

has anyone tried to contact cryptopia? ...

#crysx
status wallet cryptopia 'migration' is there swap on this is coin ? where is it possible to buy, i see criptopia and yobit right?
I know the developer, Percise, is currently working on the fork. It should be done soon, but I do not know when.

Yeah, it is available to buy on Cryptopia and Yobit. I generally prefer using Cryptopia over Yobit, though

especially with this fork coming - yobit WILL NOT upgrade in any meaningful amount of time - and will make sure the community suffers heavily when it happens ...

this is evident in a the majority of coins they have on their system - including our ( CWI ) coins ...

#crysx
The Cryptopia wallet is currently frozen due to "Server Migration". Do you know if that is because of the fork?
legendary

#crysx

Activity: 144
I think I will buy this currency, but what can this currency do?
It is just an overall solid coin.

Decentralized, secure and anonymous network running without problems for 2.5 years
Extremely fast transactions
11 different algorithms
Resistant to major attacks
Honest and transparent
Very small premine of 30,000 which were solely used for bounty rewards
Low coin supply - 14,264,745
Developer is still around, and is in it for the long run. New wallet released like 5 weeks ago, and he is currently working on something else

Market cap of only ~$30,000. Extremely undervalued. Should be somewhere in the $100,000 - $1,000,000 range. Marketing is the problem. It is not really known and does not really have a fan base.

It would only take 1 bitcoin to get PXI over 900 sats on Cryptopia... That is over 6x from current ~150 sats.

Is there any telegramm, Twitter or slack channel? This would maybe help
Not sure about Telegramm or Slack, but here is the twitter account: https://twitter.com/OfficialPXI

Any news or any upcoming updates dev?

Still working on the hardfork.
Any updates? We are so underrated. The fork should have a positive increase on value

We are still working on the hardfork, hopefully we will be done shortly.
Good to hear. I think lowering the block reward is a great idea. It should have a positive impact on price and it should attract more users and long term investors. I can't wait until you're done Smiley

I know I have said it before, maybe multiple times, but I can't believe how undervalued PXI is especially for a coin that has been running for over 2.5 years with no problems. Our marketcap should be 10-20x higher than it currently is right now.
legendary

Any updates? We are so underrated. The fork should have a positive increase on value

where can we get the latest code to test? ...

i havent heard from you since the last message so long ago mate Smiley ...

#crysx
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
im off to bed in a few minutes - so ill be finishing this work tomorrow sometime ...

#crysx

aussie then ? and you tell me i'm not an alien Grin

as per the dev he's more than original, in his world time means nothing, just a blockchain length.
dash will develop, flourish and die, pxi still running as always
Activity: 201
I think I will buy this currency, but what can this currency do?
It is just an overall solid coin.

Decentralized, secure and anonymous network running without problems for 2.5 years
Extremely fast transactions
11 different algorithms
Resistant to major attacks
Honest and transparent
Very small premine of 30,000 which were solely used for bounty rewards
Low coin supply - 14,264,745
Developer is still around, and is in it for the long run. New wallet released like 5 weeks ago, and he is currently working on something else

Market cap of only ~$30,000. Extremely undervalued. Should be somewhere in the $100,000 - $1,000,000 range. Marketing is the problem. It is not really known and does not really have a fan base.

It would only take 1 bitcoin to get PXI over 900 sats on Cryptopia... That is over 6x from current ~150 sats.

Is there any telegramm, Twitter or slack channel? This would maybe help
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

brand new
please not the word FICTIONAL ... and it mentioned start trek - so that was the end of the reading for me anyway ... hehehe ...

but you were so close lol, and it's not very fictional in fact.
"The Prime Directive ... prohibits ... from interfering with the internal development of alien civilizations"

you ask the dev to do smth he can't clearly understand because it's alien to him, that's all

P.S.
me not very human as well, doing my best to disguise my true nature (no, not green one)

legendary

what help can we provide mate? ...

you havent got back to my last message - i only have a couple more weeks before i start work on the cwi-thefarm rebuild which will mean i will be away for many many weeks at a time ...

let me know - or contact cwi directly mate ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I just sent you a message. I`m compiling the new source tomorrow in testnet, hoping it goes well.

Thanks

ive responded ...

ill be around mate ...

as explained - this is one of the coins i have a soft spot for Wink ...

best place to get me is skype ...

#crysx
brand new
hahaha ...

it violates nothing more than a code of silence Wink ...

come and work with us mate ... a few things on the books at the moment ...

#crysx

so you find it funny right ?  now see for yourself ...

i dont get it ...

i actually thought you were kidding ...

violation of what mate? ... please be specific ...

as i have YET to see ANY form of violation of ANYTHING when saying that we will help where we can - when we can - IF we can ...

#crysx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive

after reading that  Roll Eyes look at those github changes, should i say more..
Activity: 524

what help can we provide mate? ...

you havent got back to my last message - i only have a couple more weeks before i start work on the cwi-thefarm rebuild which will mean i will be away for many many weeks at a time ...

let me know - or contact cwi directly mate ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I just sent you a message. I`m compiling the new source tomorrow in testnet, hoping it goes well.

Thanks
brand new
hahaha ...

it violates nothing more than a code of silence Wink ...

come and work with us mate ... a few things on the books at the moment ...

#crysx

so you find it funny right ?  now see for yourself ...
Activity: 658
the official website leading to a spamware / trojan site is a pretty bad look.  otherwise an interesting project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Looking forward to how this develops
Pages:
Jump to: