Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXI] PRIME-XI | Digital Currency | Fast Transactions | Anonymous Network - page 9. (Read 167146 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Hi !
I've added the coin to ezpool.net

stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:5335
Username: your_prime-xi_address
pass : x

Happy mining !
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
They literally responded and resolved the issue within minutes. I was very impressed

pop culture in action  Smiley
bittrex would simply fix the thing and nobody noticed
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has added PXI, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=PXI as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in PXI:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u PLBZ3E2uR83aZpbiXScVXtePdtMx71B7NG -p c=PXI 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u PLBZ3E2uR83aZpbiXScVXtePdtMx71B7NG -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: PLBZ3E2uR83aZpbiXScVXtePdtMx71B7NG
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi, newbie over here.. Roll Eyes Is it correct that the website is not working?
brand new
The wallet is back up on Cryptopia. It was an error on their part. Great support, though

This is a response from Cryptopia regarding the wallet maintenance, "This was an error on our end, we have finished the wallet migration and I have taken it out of maintenance. Apologies for this, any questions please let me know."

now THIS is service ...

i see cryptopia going nowhere but skyhigh - if this level of service keeps up ...

great stuff ...

#crysx

they're goin nowhere, they're islanders  Grin
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
after 24hours iam 79 weeks behind... does someone have more nodes to add? iam already started mining, will the transactions show up ones the wallet is fully synced ?

Syncing takes a bit, and yes the transactions will show up once your fully synced.

Hey Percise,

good to know you still here.. I wil patiently wait to get the wallet fully synced Smiley

Are you still working on this coin or have any plans for the future ?

TNX Smiley

pretty good question.... I will be glad to read about what the dev has to tell about
his futures projects for this coin.

I would like to see it thrive.

First of all PXI is flawless right now, and the transaction speed is still instant since 2014, amazing.
Were still working on a future hard fork. We did some testing in the summer, but we decided to work on it a bit more to figure out a better plan to lower the block reward.
Once it's completed we will let everyone know by posting the news on Bitcointalk, twitter, and also notifying the current exchanges.

thanks for the update, appreciated.

Glad to hear about you are continuing your development and plans
for the fork for example and other stuff in this project.

keep up!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Tnx for you're reply and good to know you still working on this coin Smiley

Maybe you can add master nodes after the hard fork.. would be awesome!!
Activity: 524
after 24hours iam 79 weeks behind... does someone have more nodes to add? iam already started mining, will the transactions show up ones the wallet is fully synced ?

Syncing takes a bit, and yes the transactions will show up once your fully synced.

Hey Percise,

good to know you still here.. I wil patiently wait to get the wallet fully synced Smiley

TNX Smiley

pretty good question.... I will be glad to read about what the dev has to tell about

First of all PXI is flawless right now, and the transaction speed is still instant since 2014, amazing.
Were still working on a future hard fork. We did some testing in the summer, but we decided to work on it a bit more to figure out a better plan to lower the block reward.
Once it's completed we will let everyone know by posting the news on Bitcointalk, twitter, and also notifying the current exchanges.

Hey Percise,

TNX Smiley

Hey Percise,

TNX Smiley
brand new
status wallet cryptopia 'migration' is there swap on this is coin ? where is it possible to buy, i see criptopia and yobit right?

everybody cool down.
server migration is internal Cryptopia procedure, means exactly server migration,
they move some wallets to another physical machine.
it has nothing to do with forks, swaps, etc...

PXI is also listed in Nova, but it's a sleeping beauty as always
Activity: 524

its syncing now after some add nodes... gonna start mining and wait for a dev to make this coin alive.... masternodes please Smiley
i downloaded the wallet but it does not connect to the network... Shocked
is there a slack channel for this coin? where is the dev? the website is stil not working/spamming...

would like to mine but i need some reasons to invest/mine this coin

the deb has been totally silent actually for a while.

I asked also a question, and still waiting for an answer....

Is there still a dev on board... that is the question
how can this coin have any value without a working website, roadmap,active dev,socialmedia channels, a community etc etc...
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
price is still to high
is there a slack channel for this coin? where is the dev? the website is stil not working/spamming...

would like to mine but i need some reasons to invest/mine this coin
Activity: 136

BlockMonsta Miningpool [PXI]

http://blockmonsta.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for Prime-XI [PXI]

stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de:3442 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 3441, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                                                    Port: 3442, Diff: 0.02 VarDiff
                                                                                                                    Port: 3443, Diff: 2
Pages:
Jump to: