Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXI] PRIME-XI | Digital Currency | Fast Transactions | Anonymous Network - page 10. (Read 167146 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
at one point I saw something about a possible HARDFORK of PXI....

Is it still in the calendar?

Any update?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
when i pres the website button on coinmarketcap, i get spam website that says my mac has a virus...

verry profesional.. Roll Eyes
The website will eventually be up again. As of now I think it is just a one man show, which isn't too surprising considering the very small market cap. Download the wallet, it is just fine. This is a good value play. PXI will be around for a while
Activity: 122
when i pres the website button on coinmarketcap, i get spam website that says my mac has a virus...

verry profesional.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
This is a great time to be accumulating cheap coins Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Cant run nanobot. Says 'loading please wait' for 10 mins now but nothing happens. Please help.
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Only 2 work nodes?

Code:
addnode=194.135.84.111:11110
addnode=92.222.238.47:11110
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
you havent got back to my last message - i only have a couple more weeks before i start work on the cwi-thefarm rebuild which will mean i will be away for many many weeks at a time ...
#crysx

we all know you live on the moon, Australia is only a cover,
so nobody expects you earlier than xmas lol

aliens only exist in you mind mate Wink ...

same with santa claus Tongue ...

i just wish we could get things done quicker so i have more time ...

#crysx

half of my neighbors are aliens every friday evening,
i can see and smell it, no mind attached Smiley
santa claus was our failed operative, terminated.
good luck in your journey
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Mining this coin right now. I like it. Really good.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
PXI is impossibly cheap right now.. It's nearly instant to transact.  This is an easy 500 sat coin.
brand new
you havent got back to my last message - i only have a couple more weeks before i start work on the cwi-thefarm rebuild which will mean i will be away for many many weeks at a time ...
#crysx

we all know you live on the moon, Australia is only a cover,
so nobody expects you earlier than xmas lol
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
The wallet is back up on Cryptopia. It was an error on their part. Great support, though

This is a response from Cryptopia regarding the wallet maintenance, "This was an error on our end, we have finished the wallet migration and I have taken it out of maintenance. Apologies for this, any questions please let me know."

now THIS is service ...

i see cryptopia going nowhere but skyhigh - if this level of service keeps up ...

great stuff ...

#crysx

they're goin nowhere, they're islanders  Grin

hehehe ...

true ... when 'they' focus on something - they stick to it mate ...

i lived in an area recently ( gold coast - qld ) where 97% of the population of the suburb where new zealanders and other islanders ... probably some of the nicest people i have ever met ( ive lived in many suburbs dominated by various nationalities and cultures ) - aside from the italian community i lived in / and associated with earlier in life ...

we are all a part of this awesome world and life - and australia ( even though racism exists with the 'hardcore' morons ) - really is made up of a huge melting pot of cultures ... i mean - ive been ( and still am ) considered a wog ...

yay me ... Tongue ...

australian all the way - even with all the mixes of nationality that are in my bloodline ...

CWI - we are here to stray also Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
They literally responded and resolved the issue within minutes. I was very impressed

pop culture in action  Smiley
bittrex would simply fix the thing and nobody noticed

not always ...

but bittrex are quite diligent with their support tickets ...

#crysx
The wallet is back up on Cryptopia. It was an error on their part. Great support, though

This is a response from Cryptopia regarding the wallet maintenance, "This was an error on our end, we have finished the wallet migration and I have taken it out of maintenance. Apologies for this, any questions please let me know."

now THIS is service ...

i see cryptopia going nowhere but skyhigh - if this level of service keeps up ...

great stuff ...

#crysx
They literally responded and resolved the issue within minutes. I was very impressed
legendary

now THIS is service ...

great stuff ...

#crysx

brand new
I think I will buy this currency, but what can this currency do?
It is just an overall solid coin.

Decentralized, secure and anonymous network running without problems for 2.5 years
Extremely fast transactions
11 different algorithms
Resistant to major attacks

guess i should correct that.
not anonymous, not secure
not 11 algos but 1 algo x11 (using chain of 11 hash functions)
not resistant, just nobody cares lol
Solid volume and price the past few days. Seems like some people have finally realized this hidden gem
legendary
status wallet cryptopia 'migration' is there swap on this is coin ? where is it possible to buy, i see criptopia and yobit right?

everybody cool down.
server migration is internal Cryptopia procedure, means exactly server migration,
they move some wallets to another physical machine.
it has nothing to do with forks, swaps, etc...

PXI is also listed in Nova, but it's a sleeping beauty as always

as always ...

nova is good too ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: