Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 41. (Read 67805 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
THE GOOGLE DOC BUY/ORDER SHEET

Open for editing now.
If it gets out of hand I will be keeping it up via PM only.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoiGyfgXFNY2dFMwMUxSRG1vcWE2eV81bVFwQXQtSUE#gid=17
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so many
I really can't see why this coin would have a real life value, but still nice to see something other than copy-pastes Wink

advertising space is surprisingly valuable, I think this is the idea here.
Activity: 154
I really can't see why this coin would have a real life value, but still nice to see something other than copy-pastes Wink
Activity: 472
Merit: 250

My unconfirmed balance is always 0 since the last 2 hours but we're finding a lot of blocks...it's a bug or?

The same ....
Activity: 168
is minar.cc pool working?

My unconfirmed balance is always 0 since the last 2 hours but we're finding a lot of blocks...it's a bug or?

The pool is fine, it will just need to catch up. Over 12,000 blocks were solved over 12 hours so things on the server are a little backed up.  Be patient you will get your coins!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Minar just needs to catch up on the payouts...  Try another pool out, since Minar is jam packed...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i have the same problem...
Activity: 70

Activity: 154
Was the wallet updated to add the getnetworkhashps command? That is really helpful in watching the coin grow.
Activity: 75
Activity: 97
Weird.. why does the Net Hashrate show as the same hashrate as the pool's at each pool? That a bug?
Activity: 25
Thomas7373 is now mining with 0% fee at pxl.bitember.com I think we got everyone that has put their nick in here. If not, quote this message and ill get you as well

Me too please, same as forum nick! Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Thomas7373 is now mining with 0% fee at pxl.bitember.com I think we got everyone that has put their nick in here. If not, quote this message and ill get you as well
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
2000 pxlcoin for sale for .4 btc send me a pm
Activity: 168
Difficulty is now 4 and my 6 MH/s are good for 750 PXL per day. Well... that difficulty went up super fast. We're only like what? 12 hours in?

The difficulty is going up pretty healthily if you ask me; very nice in comparison to some other coins I've seen where diff goes from 0.00002 to 10 in an hour

This was the idea - pool hoppers make difficulty very unstable.  We were shooting for a better mining experience TBH.

Eventaully difficulty will target about 100 second blocks.  So right now at 4 we are still a little "slow".  But the gravy train we saw earlier with 10 second blocks is over Smiley
Activity: 98
so many
So what's the going rate so far for BTC?   Grin

~ .08 -.1 BTC / 1000 PXL

Wow that's cheap, there's only going to be 10,000,000 coins!!

I think this guy pulled that number out of his bum Cheesy

It's more like .4 - .5 per 1000 in my opinion

I think its pretty accurate since its the range people have been buying in, and im lowballing this range and not getting interest.
VST
Activity: 70
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
Difficulty is now 4 and my 6 MH/s are good for 750 PXL per day. Well... that difficulty went up super fast. We're only like what? 12 hours in?

The difficulty is going up pretty healthily if you ask me; very nice in comparison to some other coins I've seen where diff goes from 0.00002 to 10 in an hour
Activity: 56
So what's the going rate so far for BTC?   Grin

~ .08 -.1 BTC / 1000 PXL

Wow that's cheap, there's only going to be 10,000,000 coins!!

I think this guy pulled that number out of his bum Cheesy

It's more like .4 - .5 per 1000 in my opinion
.4-.5 per 1000 is a little much for not even a day old coin, maybe in about 2-3 weeks when the diff is higher.it will be worth that and prob more but it too soon
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: