Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 39. (Read 67805 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Waiting on minar pool payments before I hash some more.

Be patient with Minar, I am sure he is working hard on it.

You can also mine at pool.pxlcoin.com if you like - we are running perfectly now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

been about 7 hours since the last update to the pool. any word from the admin would be nice.
VST
Activity: 70
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
Added coin request to Cryptsy. Please add your support for this coin. Thanks.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72797

No premine and nice difficulty means someone's gonna add it soon for sure
Activity: 83
Added coin request to Cryptsy. Please add your support for this coin. Thanks.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72797
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WTS 150 PXL for .04 BTC. PM me with offer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
VST
Activity: 70
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
This is perhaps the best crapcoin so far in my opinion. I remember the pixel page, the guy made lots of money on it, even some big companies were buying pixels to get their logo in there.

Maybe it was a different era of internet, but this pixel thing actually gives at least some kind of value to this coin. Mining!

This is what I'm thinking too. This coin doesn't hide what it is, unlike the clear straight-up scrypt copycat coins that think they're special because they have a 5 minute logo and a wall of text for an OP. I dig this coin
We are giving the next 10 people to purchase pixels on the site and post here a 50% discount!  Post the dimensions here and a link to the image (or email it to [email protected]).  Also let us know where you would like the link to point.  We will PM you with payment address.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the mere introduction of this coin concept is enough to raise share value over $1. considering the pixel was doing $1 all by itself before the coin was released. i see good things in the future for this coin. pls pm me your sell offers. i will take best one. Smiley
Hey guys, I started a buy/sell thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419201.new#new

Let's try to keep the announcement post clean. I linked the Google Spreadsheet in the buy/sell thread for reference.

Thank you, I have added this to the front page
Links will be added when we implement imagemap tonight! Right now we are just testing our system for implementing images.  Looking forward to receiving more submissions!

You could've done all this before launch.

This is an easy thing to add and honestly was low priority recently.  We have been busy the last few days focused on launching and supporting the coin. Right now we have added all images received and will have links for those 3 images shortly.
kke
Activity: 96
Links will be added when we implement imagemap tonight! Right now we are just testing our system for implementing images.  Looking forward to receiving more submissions!

You could've done all this before launch.
If you are having problems with pools remember Solo mining is still viable , even a little better now with block timing being slower. And it's good for the network.

I see we got some new pixels up too!

http://www.pxlcoin.com/

Yes during the block frenzy last night, blocks we being solved so quick that by the time CGMINER started working on hashing, the block had been solved.  Now with difficulty stable solo mining is very viable.
Activity: 196
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
Hello,

Is there an ETA on minar getting out of maintenance by chance? Been waiting to try to get in a pool... Thanks in advance!
Can those Images be links? It was that way in older pixel page as well

pxl.minar.cc just went into maintenance mode. Hopefully getting everything caught back up!

Looks like the blocks are being refreshed!
Yes indeed, credit system script froze due to massive amount of blocks per minute, but the pool is finding blocks fine and all coins are safe, just give me a few minutes so i can finish cleaning up the mess!
Thanks for understanding!

Same thing happened to pool.pxlcoin.com - i had to literally manually run cronjobs with the "-f" option hundreds of times last night.  It would resolve a few blocks then crash again, rerun the cron, crash again, repeat....Let Minar get caught up, be patient!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WTS 150 PXL for .04 BTC. PM me.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

i believe they can.

Indeed they can,

Code:
Send email to [email protected]. Attach your image, include pixel dimensions (i.e 10x10), and include hyperlink URL. You will receive an email back regarding payment. Web form coming here soon.
Activity: 97

i believe they can.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: