Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 40. (Read 67805 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Can those Images be links? It was that way in older pixel page as well
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Hey guys, I started a buy/sell thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419201.new#new

Let's try to keep the announcement post clean. I linked the Google Spreadsheet in the buy/sell thread for reference.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
2000 for sale send me your offer
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
This is perhaps the best crapcoin so far in my opinion. I remember the pixel page, the guy made lots of money on it, even some big companies were buying pixels to get their logo in there.

Maybe it was a different era of internet, but this pixel thing actually gives at least some kind of value to this coin. Mining!

I'm just wondering how big this image will be .. IMO 10k x 10k would be truly EPIC and will be sweet to be a part of /have a huge logo with webpage link.

Either way I'm thinking next client update the image will be a thumbnailish representation of the work in progress so everyone can see in the client as well as the webpage.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
pxl.minar.cc just went into maintenance mode. Hopefully getting everything caught back up!

Looks like the blocks are being refreshed!
Yes indeed, credit system script froze due to massive amount of blocks per minute, but the pool is finding blocks fine and all coins are safe, just give me a few minutes so i can finish cleaning up the mess!
Thanks for understanding!
kke
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
This is perhaps the best crapcoin so far in my opinion. I remember the pixel page, the guy made lots of money on it, even some big companies were buying pixels to get their logo in there.

Maybe it was a different era of internet, but this pixel thing actually gives at least some kind of value to this coin. Mining!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
pxl.minar.cc just went into maintenance mode. Hopefully getting everything caught back up!

Looks like the blocks are being refreshed!
Activity: 118
[WTB] 100 PXL / 0.01 BTC please PM me
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
If you are having problems with pools remember Solo mining is still viable , even a little better now with block timing being slower. And it's good for the network.

I see we got some new pixels up too!

http://www.pxlcoin.com/
Activity: 532
My pool hashrate is showing as 56.00, and all the last solved blocks on the pool were by "unknown".

Hm.

Unknown is a feature that everyone can use it. You go to your account and there is an option to hide your nickname. Cheers.

Why isn't this coin getting anymore attention. Its low difficulty and had no premine. There is about about 200 workers mining last night. Its popular. Its going place. The community will care it.

Mine before its too hard fools Smiley

If I could actually see I was getting anything from the pool, I'd be more inclined to keep mining. If I wake up tomorrow and find I've mined 0.3 PXL, then it's been a waste of my time.

More pools, and it'll pick up.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
damn i am only making 100 coins a day now and i made 2500 during the first few hours idk if it worth it for me to keep mining
legendary
Activity: 1274
My pool hashrate is showing as 56.00, and all the last solved blocks on the pool were by "unknown".

Hm.

Unknown is a feature that everyone can use it. You go to your account and there is an option to hide your nickname. Cheers.

Why isn't this coin getting anymore attention. Its low difficulty and had no premine. There is about about 200 workers mining last night. Its popular. Its going place. The community will care it.

Mine before its too hard fools Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Pretty sure his server is just clogged up or like this morning his scrypts are frozen or something.
Activity: 532

Hm.
Activity: 97
still 0 unconfirmed on http://pxl.minar.cc/

no payouts since 2014-01-16 11:02:19

something is definitely stuck.

waiting for admin to fix it
kov
Activity: 492
still 0 unconfirmed on http://pxl.minar.cc/

I received a manual payout from minar.cc while I slept. They should be working fine right now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 95
Anyone got some arguments how this coin is going to get a future?

Oh come on!  It's got...

pixels!

Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Anyone got some arguments how this coin is going to get a future?
Activity: 70
is minar.cc pool working?

My unconfirmed balance is always 0 since the last 2 hours but we're finding a lot of blocks...it's a bug or?

The pool is fine, it will just need to catch up. Over 12,000 blocks were solved over 12 hours so things on the server are a little backed up.  Be patient you will get your coins!

I hope so.

The estimates values looks fine but the round shares are not good cause they're just stacking up block after block..so I hope they could solve it and give us the coins of the last few hours..
Pages:
Jump to: