Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXL] Phalanx | SHA256 | POW | 15,000,000 coins | - page 5. (Read 26834 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
It seems silly to throw in the towel so sudden, he has actually put a good ample amount of work into the coin. In the beginning it seemed like the dev wasn't really fluent in English and now his replies are certainly mimicking that of Crave and seems to have English down pretty well.

You can keep speculating and imagining what you want but the price will keep falling.

I have no speculation. I was one of the only ones mining in the beginning with 500 ghs and getting full block rewards. I was lucky enough to sell about 25k at 5k sats. I did pretty well. I have nothing staked in this at this point.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It seems silly to throw in the towel so sudden, he has actually put a good ample amount of work into the coin. In the beginning it seemed like the dev wasn't really fluent in English and now his replies are certainly mimicking that of Crave and seems to have English down pretty well.

You can keep speculating and imagining what you want but the price will keep falling.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Activity: 14
I threw in a couple small buys on the chance that this is a crave repeat gone too far.  Basically just because even a scammy dev would wait for a Bittrex addition before dumping for real. Regardless, it's all in bad taste. Though i suppose that maybe the account got hacked.

yeah dev maybe hack.

Roll Eyes  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 56

the power of .5  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Well dev, thanks for fucking us over. Pulling shit like this is utterly immature. Hope your premine was dumped safely.
I just wasted over 40000 satoshi at nicehash for this shit. At least ipo switched to other coins when the massive dump hit. Embarrassed

PXL is over dev is scam

Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I just wasted over 40000 satoshi at nicehash for this shit. At least ipo switched to other coins when the massive dump hit. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1050
Epic battle - shill accounts.  Roll Eyes

sounds like someone who is bag holding and does not want to believe that this coin is constructed from mounds of shit. You really think I am apart of the dev team or those financially backing the coin? I am coin exterminator T3000. I exterminate shit ass alt scams saving dozens of noob investors from losing their rent money.

I presume you have lost your rent money in the past. Do not fear. Twat fairy and her multiple alias accounts are here!

DEV IS SCAM. COIN IS SCAM. DUMP NOW OR YOU WILL BE SITTING ON BAGS OF MANURE.

Lol yea.. I'm totally bag holding.
This coins shit, get over it.

I'm so noob, I rent a cardboard box with wifi.

stoopid newbie accounts  Kiss

sounds like someone who is bag holding and does not want to believe that this coin is constructed from mounds of shit. You really think I am apart of the dev team or those financially backing the coin? I am coin exterminator T3000. I exterminate shit ass alt scams saving dozens of noob investors from losing their rent money.

I presume you have lost your rent money in the past. Do not fear. Twat fairy and her multiple alias accounts are here!

DEV IS SCAM. COIN IS SCAM. DUMP NOW OR YOU WILL BE SITTING ON BAGS OF MANURE.
legendary
Activity: 1050
dev your good

satoshi re born

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Whenever you are ready Mr. Dev. Do not retract any of your promises from ANN page please.

1) Graph of coin distribution from genesis block

2) Github repo for prototype of new multi functional QT wallet

3) Prototype architecture for new decentralized market

4) Proof of PXL dev team current capital allocated towards buying miner rigs to sell out to community

fud more for cheap coins

Kiss
TO THOSE OF YOU STILL HOLDING. ARE YOU CONFUSED WHY THE DEV IS REPLYING THIS WAY? BECAUSE DEV IS A SCAMMER AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY ANSWERS FOR MY QUESTIONS. DEV KNOWS TIME IS UP AND IS SAYING FUCK OFF WITH STYLE

4.4 BTC BACK TO 800 SATS. WHO WILL GET IT FIRST?
careful pxl scam

but bitcoin scam so who care  Cool

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 56
There we go. More Civilized. Calm. This less stressful and communication can progress. But lets put a pin this; this zesty women I met at the bar wants to "69"; left her room key; said 12:30.

xfingerscrossedx Grin
ive always been good at black jack, but "69" shouldn't be too difficult!
Pages:
Jump to: