Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXL] Phalanx | SHA256 | POW | 15,000,000 coins | - page 4. (Read 26834 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
UNFORTUANTELY LOOKS LIKE SOME UNFORTUNATE INVESTORS ARE STILL DELUSIONAL
DEV ARE YOU MENTALLY HANDICAP OR DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN TRICK PEOPLE WITH YOUR FEEBLE SCHEMING YOU DUMBASS CUNT

IT ONLY TOOK 6 BTC TO DUMP FROM 5k to 400 SAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHAT PXL WHALE DUMPED THAT? IS $2000 OF BITCOIN A WHALE? YOU FUCKING RETARD ONLY PXL WHALE ARE YOU AND YOUR BOYS WHO PRE-MINED

IF YOU REALLY GAVE A FUCK ABOUT THE INVESTORS AND THE INTEGRITY OF THE COIN YOU WOULD HAVE ANSWERED MY 4 STRAIGHTFORWARD OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS IMMEDIATELY

INSTEAD YOU MADE REFERENCES TO HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE SCAMMED AND HOW YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

I WILL NOT LET YOUR RAPE TRAIN RUN ANY LONGER. THIS GAME IS OVER AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET DOXXED YOU POS
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Anyone else even notice that the developer didn't even care enough about this coin to spell his name right? Its PXL, yet the dev has the name PLX_Dev. That should have been your first warning sign that this was yet another shitcoin.

lol yeah saw that first day...was wondering what was up...pretty lame if he really did that "on purpose"

btw, nice username....i'm waiting for Fallout 4 like a crack addict!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Anyone else even notice that the developer didn't even care enough about this coin to spell his name right? Its PXL, yet the dev has the name PLX_Dev. That should have been your first warning sign that this was yet another shitcoin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

What happen?

all our PXL whales come attached with PXL tracking device-tags

Upon further investigation; some of the whales who were involved on C-Cex in the last 24hrs were not in the herd of PXL whales
nor PXL affiliated. The head of the PXL Whale Administration had no choice to isolate those whales. May they RIP. Updates and answers to that weirdo spammers questions further to come.

LMFAO!!!!! I <3 Crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

What happen?

Upon further investigation; some of the whales who were involved on C-Cex in the last 24hrs were not in the herd of PXL whales
nor PXL affiliated. The head of the PXL Whale Administration had no choice to isolate those whales. May they RIP. Updates and answers to that weirdo spammers questions further to come.

What a thorough and insightful answer from the dev! Pretty graphics on the ANN. I think thats about as far as the "PXL Tech" goes. The lack of maturity this developer exhibits is enough for me to dump and move to the serious coins. Thanks for the entertainment and the clear message to exit now.

/coin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
The drama continues ...

Activity: 56

What happen?

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, yesterday I release to the the press that, the OS clients are ll ready to be released, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that "I will do cocaine/hookers", well then everyone loses their minds!

lol . people panicks becouse they don't know when you're serious and when you're not
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, yesterday I release to the the press that, the OS clients are ll ready to be released, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that "I will do cocaine/hookers", well then everyone loses their minds!

It's just some are looking for a reason to dump. Others are looking for a reason to FUD and you gave them both. Joking or not. To the Fudders no post is a joke since they can spin it any way they want.

Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
400 SATS. MY JOB IS DONE HERE.  Cool

bigger fontz plz, bigger fontz babe  Kiss
400 SATS. MY JOB IS DONE HERE.  Cool
Activity: 14
TO THOSE OF YOU STILL HOLDING. ARE YOU CONFUSED WHY THE DEV IS REPLYING THIS WAY? BECAUSE DEV IS A SCAMMER AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY ANSWERS FOR MY QUESTIONS. DEV KNOWS TIME IS UP AND IS SAYING FUCK OFF WITH STYLE

4.4 BTC BACK TO 800 SATS. WHO WILL GET IT FIRST?

hav u seen the price of bitcoin right now, who would run a scam for those peanuts.

bagholder
Activity: 17
TO THOSE OF YOU STILL HOLDING. ARE YOU CONFUSED WHY THE DEV IS REPLYING THIS WAY? BECAUSE DEV IS A SCAMMER AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY ANSWERS FOR MY QUESTIONS. DEV KNOWS TIME IS UP AND IS SAYING FUCK OFF WITH STYLE

4.4 BTC BACK TO 800 SATS. WHO WILL GET IT FIRST?

hav u seen the price of bitcoin right now, who would run a scam for those peanuts.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
4,6 bitcoin thank dev

Kiss

hookers and coke from me

Cool Cool Cool

You can try and make a bitcointalk newbie account making service, I heard it pays pretty well.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I still believe in this coin, you can think this is a scam, but if is not, it's a great coin... can you imagine what can we do whit this coin???
if is not a scam...
I prefer take a risk, and buy a little  Wink Smiley
lol, he meant that it was silly on behalf of the dev.  you twat.

I have understood that. It is obvious as fuck that this was dev's intention and dev is not giving up on his plan to create a coin of real value now. He is just and has been emptying bags. This user seems to think that dev has put in actual work.
Activity: 14
4,6 bitcoin thank dev

Kiss

hookers and coke from me

Cool Cool Cool
It seems silly to throw in the towel so sudden, he has actually put a good ample amount of work into the coin. In the beginning it seemed like the dev wasn't really fluent in English and now his replies are certainly mimicking that of Crave and seems to have English down pretty well.

You can keep speculating and imagining what you want but the price will keep falling.

I have no speculation. I was one of the only ones mining in the beginning with 500 ghs and getting full block rewards. I was lucky enough to sell about 25k at 5k sats. I did pretty well. I have nothing staked in this at this point.

"It seems silly to throw in the towel so sudden, he has actually put a good ample amount of work into the coin." My point has been made.
Pages:
Jump to: