Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project - page 34. (Read 80706 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The group of workers that you are talking about in the introduction were slaves.

F* you and your pyramids.

Before you talk about history read and learn first .

http://news.discovery.com/history/ancient-egypt/pyramids-tombs-giza-egypt.htm

History is not science, it is not real, it is propaganda. Few generations and people will think pyramids were built by aliens. No joke, mark my words.

Then how do you know they were built by slaves?

"You’re very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady. "But it’s turtles all the way down!" -- S. Hawking

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The group of workers that you are talking about in the introduction were slaves.

History is not science, it is not real, it is propaganda. Few generations and people will think pyramids were built by aliens. No joke, mark my words.

Then how do you know they were built by slaves?
Activity: 380

6 seconds block times, 700,000 coin premine.  Dev seems clueless.  No thanks, I'd rather invest in something worthy.

Not to mention ZERO innovation.

30 sec block time, 90 PYRA per block, premine is less than 3 days mining   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
what is the block reward?

1 with 700k premine right? lol?
Activity: 455
Hilarious    ...   Grin   a Chinese guy  pretending to be from the middle east .  Good one ...  The OP is like a intellectually challenged 11yr old wrote it. ..... Compelling i must mine it and invest much dinero. No  never mind Ill just put a pistol in my mouth and pull the trigger instead .....aren't people in this community ever gonna stop supporting these moronic shitcoin launches from new accounts.

6 seconds block times, 700,000 coin premine.  Dev seems clueless.  No thanks, I'd rather invest in something worthy.

Not to mention ZERO innovation.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We know pool mining!

WE ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATIONS!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + web server)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Best Pool in Europe!
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Build your pyramids with us!

Activity: 210
just to get it right for me:

2,300,000 blocks * 30sec = 69,000,000sec / 60 = 1,150,000min / 60 = 19,166hrs / 24 = 798days.

so it's Long term coin isn't it?
what i worry about is 700,000 coins premine, that's a lot when blockreward is 90coins. that means the first 2,7days of mining equal the premine - that's much.

or am i wrong?
Activity: 154
Block 1-100: 0 PYRA to avoid instamine.

i understand this but in the same breath them first few blocks are the only chance small miners have to make a few coins before the farms rape the difficulty. small miners may aswell not mine it once that happens. tricky 1

Activity: 383
Nice, i wait for launch  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
This coin doesn't seem to have awoken the interest of the peers. Tongue
Activity: 136
Hey PyramidsCoin - will there be a GIT link to the source on launch?

yes of course source code will be available on launch
Activity: 140
Activity: 182
Hey PyramidsCoin - will there be a GIT link to the source on launch?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Before you jump in and mine this, just ask yourself the question "who will effectively spend real money to buy another shit-countrycoin bringing nothing new to the table?"

Whenever this hits Bittrex or Polo, it's going to be dumped massively on the very few deluded bidders out there. You'll just waste electricity and your time on this.

Quote from: Pyramidscoin
are you blind ? block time have been corrected to 30sec days ago in the main post
you can check the specs in the main site too , ugh, im getting tired of this

No idea about how a coin works and then getting tired of people complaining about your shitcoin number 1000 that brings nothing new to the world. Classic.

I predict it'll be worth <10 SAT in no time. Not even worth the efforts of your premine.

sq
Activity: 294
                                                            Almost there!!!

just X11?no other feature?
From OP: "Now with cryptocurruncy technology, The dream of a dynamic pyramid in cyberspace comes true,It will be introduced as a prototype of the great pyramid to be built in cyberspace."

So yeah, we are building a dynamic pyramid in cyberspace. What other features could you ever want?  Smiley

sarcasm is good , keep it up
i remember how everybody called doge a shit coin on it's first days
so yeah we are building the pyramid in cyber space  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://pyramid.minerpools.com/

Registrations open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine

Get Ready! stratum for Pyramids: stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4029 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Pages:
Jump to: