Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project - page 30. (Read 80673 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PyramidsCoin some of the biggest pools will not run this coin..Do you really thing any exchange will list this coin? Good job on killing you're coin at launch..I bet this is the Honorcoin Dev..

I'm fine with the fact if they wanted people to solomine for a bit.  But at least tell us that so I'm not planning my day out, sitting here for 60 mins explaining to my miners that the dev hasn't posted a source yet.

I've PM'd the dev.  NO response.  I've asked him here in the thread, no response.  This smells like a scam.  It's not even a "whoops working on getting teh source up now..." Just nothing.

Dedicated is out.  I'll be showing Bittrex, Poloniex this post and alerting them of the fishiness going on here.

So, you are not only megalomaniac but you also want to destroy this community by killing the coin? Wow, this is crazy.
I think that people should reconsider your reputation. Let us solo mine and trade this coin freely - if you can't make money on it just let it go and leave us alone.
Activity: 308
He hid source for a reason...
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
waste of time i'm out
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
well at least the dev is online ... much fail in last coinstarts so everyone is very harsh ... but i still remember dafuq and emiratecoin ... and all that near dead on arival coins from the last days ...

with only 1 pool the coin at least dont gets forked ^^

Ehm, that's how coins do get forked afaik.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Who find block ? I see ever 0 khs net hash
Activity: 154
We know pool mining!

WE ARE UP AND RUNNING!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + web server)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Best Pool in Europe!
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Build your pyramids with us!

Nice my favorite pool always finding blocks Smiley i like this pool (L)
Activity: 238
PyramidsCoin some of the biggest pools will not run this coin..Do you really thing any exchange will list this coin? Good job on killing you're coin at launch..I bet this is the Honorcoin Dev..

I'm fine with the fact if they wanted people to solomine for a bit.  But at least tell us that so I'm not planning my day out, sitting here for 60 mins explaining to my miners that the dev hasn't posted a source yet.

I've PM'd the dev.  NO response.  I've asked him here in the thread, no response.  This smells like a scam.  It's not even a "whoops working on getting teh source up now..." Just nothing.

Dedicated is out.  I'll be showing Bittrex, Poloniex this post and alerting them of the fishiness going on here.

Activity: 266
well at least the dev is online ... much fail in last coinstarts so everyone is very harsh ... but i still remember dafuq and emiratecoin ... and all that near dead on arival coins from the last days ...

This coin will be dead before it starts.  If dedicated VETOs it, Bittrex will probably too.  Good luck and thanks for wasting our time.

I'll give it another 5 mins.

And since when did DedicatedPool get to veto coins oon exchanges? Slightly megalomaniac...

There are several pools up and running, just get yours up and running and stop whining. Net hash is already 7 GH/s, a lot of solo miners now.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Pyramids NOMP Pool
IS UP! GOGOGO!!
http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3608

Username: your Pyramids wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3608 -u your Pyramids wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms. Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1 PYRA
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

This coin will be dead before it starts.  If dedicated VETOs it, Bittrex will probably too.  Good luck and thanks for wasting our time.

Onto the next one.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 238

legendary
Activity: 896
No block explorer?  Really?

with only 1 pool the coin at least dont gets forked ^^
legendary
Activity: 1176
Relaunch tomorrow, are better  Grin
Activity: 308
dedicatedpool are you going to open a pool??

he, as most pools are waiting for source code (including us at HashHarder).

Its very risky to open a pool just from the binary.

Correct.  This is looking real bad for the coin.  No source?  What are they hiding?

Dedicatedpool will not put our miners at risk by running compiled binaries without using the source.

What do you mean? what risk would that be?

You mean instead oyou cannot run without source because you need it to compile?

Plain stupid of you...
http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/workers

PoHz2Poohy7odrkBrTZYFC8ivFBxcBCjZ6   13   0    99.66%    184.35 MH 

^^ ah there is the whale ...
Pages:
Jump to: