Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project - page 29. (Read 80673 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We are compiling the source, pool will be up shortly
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
PyramidsCoin some of the biggest pools will not run this coin..Do you really thing any exchange will list this coin? Good job on killing you're coin at launch..I bet this is the Honorcoin Dev..

I'm fine with the fact if they wanted people to solomine for a bit.  But at least tell us that so I'm not planning my day out, sitting here for 60 mins explaining to my miners that the dev hasn't posted a source yet.

I've PM'd the dev.  NO response.  I've asked him here in the thread, no response.  This smells like a scam.  It's not even a "whoops working on getting teh source up now..." Just nothing.

Dedicated is out.  I'll be showing Bittrex, Poloniex this post and alerting them of the fishiness going on here.

So, you are not only megalomaniac but you also want to destroy this community by killing the coin? Wow, this is crazy.
I think that people should reconsider your reputation. Let us solo mine and trade this coin freely - if you can't make money on it just let it go and leave us alone.

They can't leave us alone, they didn't get to mine in their favorite pools and now they want to harm the community... Dev has announced source is on its way up to Github.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
May look interesting at first, but 9 month before block halves is way too long and .7% premine may not look much but's it's 3 days of total coin supply if this hit an exchange in a week he will have neary 50% of all the coins out there (he have near 3 days of coins in the premine)

Thought about getting on it, but will stay away, sorry!
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
What makes this an egyptian cryptocurrency except for the name?
Activity: 154
Congrats on launch! Already mining Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
One thing is working like a charm... my wallet have 18 connections  Grin
Activity: 462
PyramidsCoin some of the biggest pools will not run this coin..Do you really thing any exchange will list this coin? Good job on killing you're coin at launch..I bet this is the Honorcoin Dev..

I'm fine with the fact if they wanted people to solomine for a bit.  But at least tell us that so I'm not planning my day out, sitting here for 60 mins explaining to my miners that the dev hasn't posted a source yet.

I've PM'd the dev.  NO response.  I've asked him here in the thread, no response.  This smells like a scam.  It's not even a "whoops working on getting teh source up now..." Just nothing.

Dedicated is out.  I'll be showing Bittrex, Poloniex this post and alerting them of the fishiness going on here.

So, you are not only megalomaniac but you also want to destroy this community by killing the coin? Wow, this is crazy.
I think that people should reconsider your reputation. Let us solo mine and trade this coin freely - if you can't make money on it just let it go and leave us alone.

Why are they hiding the source? 

Like I said, I have "NO ISSUES" with solomining or whatever.  But dev needs to let us know that is the plan before I waste 1-2 hours of my time, and other pool ops as well, sitting here asking for source.  I also have a duty to my miners to keep them updated.

Good devs have good plans, not scammy bait and switch techniques.  Dev never even replied to my quesitons via PM.  Sorry, no communication means this coin is DOA.   You think bittrex wants that baggage too?

I agree that not having the source code is bad but bashing the coin and complaining to exchanges is not cool at all. We should give some time, maybe the dev will upload the source soon.
Activity: 136
sorry guys for being late with providing the source

we are working on pushing it to github right now so have some patience please

source is uploading

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
He hid source for a reason...

possible dafuq coin? but then he set initial blocks to 0, not so clever
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
2nta masry yabny ?

Yes they are,  
Hope they'll solve this soon or relaunch.
Actually they did their best to get a fair launch, but ...
Activity: 392
I'm waiting on the source also. Odd that they havent released it yet.
greed trumps all Cry

such a dickmove to Bogart the source

i seriously just plain love every dev who has delusions of grandeur and deceives many.  wow.  such coins.
Activity: 238

Why are they hiding the source? 

Like I said, I have "NO ISSUES" with solomining or whatever.  But dev needs to let us know that is the plan before I waste 1-2 hours of my time, and other pool ops as well, sitting here asking for source.  I also have a duty to my miners to keep them updated.

Good devs have good plans, not scammy bait and switch techniques.  Dev never even replied to my quesitons via PM.  Sorry, no communication means this coin is DOA.   You think bittrex wants that baggage too?

Activity: 750
Fishy as fuck. Any pool owner who used the precompiled binary has got some screw's loose.
Activity: 420
Hey PyramidsCoin - will there be a GIT link to the source on launch?

yes of course source code will be available on launch

Still waiting....  Grin
Activity: 308

You have to be deranged to say that, you do realize that source needs to be open wide so that everyone can check it. You want AC scenario on exchanges again? Scam coins should be avoided, it is not good for businesses and cryptoworld at all...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
min mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine
Pages:
Jump to: