Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 46. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Hello, unfortunately, according to the information that is provided on the site is not entirely clear what the company is doing and what is its idea!
I advise you to read White paper, everything is described in great detail, you can immediately understand everything! Maybe I can help you with something?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! Quite possibly it will become an official platform. I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Hello, unfortunately, according to the information that is provided on the site is not entirely clear what the company is doing and what is its idea!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
As far as I understand, the network will offer special courses to upgrade the skills of the platform workers, but who will create all the necessary courses? And if there are no courses on the platform?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
As far as I understand, the network will offer special courses to upgrade the skills of the platform workers, but who will create all the necessary courses? And if there are no courses on the platform? Huh
This will be the task of the manager of the call center company.
What do you mean? How will this work? Huh
Well, the recruiting manager selects the necessary criteria for future employees, if these criteria and training courses are not in the platform database, then the manager can create it independently.
I realized, That is, all the employees of this firm will have to constantly take some courses for professional development?
Well, it seems to me that it depends on the current tasks and projects.
So in the end these courses will be paid, I understand correctly?
Yes, of course, as far as I understand they are paid by a company that is looking for the necessary employees
And I thought I would pay for those who want to get a job, that is, the employees themselves. If this is exactly how you say it is very cool, I like it Smiley
We will also work with university professors to create content
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What about bonuses for early buyers? will it be available here?
Dude, I'm afraid you're a little late with this. Grin
What? In the sense of?
What do you mean?
Before the end of the token sale, there were 8 days left. Naturally, at the moment no bonuses are available, unfortunately. Therefore, you have the last chance to participate in this.
Even if I invest a very large amount, then I can not expect at least a small bonus?

It's not too late! Please feel free to go and make an investment and you'll receive the 100% bonus. Only 7 days left
Activity: 336
apart from the fact that there are very favorable conditions to invest the project looks incredibly attractive
by the way I also liked the design of the thread
I agree with you! it is very nice to look at it Grin
apart from the fact that there are very favorable conditions to invest the project looks incredibly attractive
by the way I also liked the design of the thread
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I think that now is the best time to purchase these tokens
I think they can be purchased at any time
I think that they in the future will cost very many
I think it will be as useful and profitable for those who bought a lot of tokens
why do you think so?
because it really works like this plus starting bonuses
in my opinion, this project will be beneficial for all participating investors
I think it will be as useful and profitable for those who bought a lot of tokens
why do you think so?
because it really works like this plus starting bonuses
why do you think so?
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
I'm glad I found this project! it's really promising.
I understand they are new,but the successes are already visible
certainly! I think so too and at the moment the project looks like it is possible to say powerfully
I understand they are new,but the successes are already visible
Pages:
Jump to: