Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 43. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Very much I wait, when will begin poyдcaлe? Will there be bonuses?
I read that the project is going to live with premium sales from January 15, 2018 at 8:00 UTC to February 15, 2018 at 8:00 UTC, where Qubicles will be available for purchase with a 100% bonus. The final sale of the tokens will begin on March 1, 2018 at 8:00 UTC. This will end when the maximum ETH limit is reached or on March 31, 2018 at 8:00 UTC, whichever comes first. The PodOne contract will be available on mainnet 48-72 hours before the start of the foldsal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I studied this project, and I did not think that there really is such a problem in the market of contact centers. This was for me something new, very interesting project.

Yes, I also think that this project is very promising and interesting in terms of investment. The technology is very interesting, and I think that it will become something new in this area.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Very much I wait, when will begin poyдcaлe? Will there be bonuses?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I studied this project, and I did not think that there really is such a problem in the market of contact centers. This was for me something new, very interesting project.
Activity: 378
How will the contracts be signed between the customer and the contractor? How will the work be paid?

There will be a contract between two parties. After signing, the money is received and stored on a third-party account. As soon as the work is completed and will be satisfied by both parties, the money will be transferred to the performer.

And if there is a dispute? Who will decide on the solution of the disputable situation?
How will the contracts be signed between the customer and the contractor? How will the work be paid?

There will be a contract between two parties. After signing, the money is received and stored on a third-party account. As soon as the work is completed and will be satisfied by both parties, the money will be transferred to the performer.
Activity: 490
What is QBE? How does this reward system work? Who can take part in it? Do I need to be an investor or can I be an ordinary user?

QBE is the ability to get a token as a reward for the work. Through the evaluation system from customers.
The internal currency is a Qubicles or QBE token? What is the difference between these transaction participants? Or are they the same tokens? Is it just a shortened abbreviation?

QBE is a reward system. Qubicles is an internal platform token, the internal currency of the system.

Besides to Qubicles, other currencies can be used on the platform? Or is this a strict restriction? Can I for example translate for USD?

No. All transactions are possible only with the Qubicles token. This will facilitate the work with translations within the platform. For USD it will be necessary to install payment systems. So you can buy Qubicles for USD.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
What is QBE? How does this reward system work? Who can take part in it? Do I need to be an investor or can I be an ordinary user?
The internal currency is a Qubicles or QBE token? What is the difference between these transaction participants? Or are they the same tokens? Is it just a shortened abbreviation?

QBE is a reward system. Qubicles is an internal platform token, the internal currency of the system.

Besides to Qubicles, other currencies can be used on the platform? Or is this a strict restriction? Can I for example translate for USD?

What is the advantage of blockchain technology? What is its merit specifically for this system? Why is the system implemented with this technology?

Advantages are described in white paper.
Two main advantages are singled out:
1. failure of one unit will not cause a failure of the entire system. In order for a failure to occur, a large number of blocks must fail.
2. Distribution of computing resources allows to increase the system

There are forecasts that soon all systems will work on this technology. It allows you to use more resources and opportunities.
Activity: 490
What is the advantage of blockchain technology? What is its merit specifically for this system? Why is the system implemented with this technology?

Advantages are described in white paper.
Two main advantages are singled out:
1. failure of one unit will not cause a failure of the entire system. In order for a failure to occur, a large number of blocks must fail.
2. Distribution of computing resources allows to increase the system
Activity: 308
Will the in system describe these "human resources"? That is, will they have a rating, portfolio, skills people?

The PodOn system will evaluate employees according to the standard installed function. And will display this data when describing the employee profile. In any case, by selecting an employee, we need to get acquainted with what he knows.

If they automatically calculate the rating, it will encourage others to work more efficiently. This is a huge plus for employers or customers.
Will the in system describe these "human resources"? That is, will they have a rating, portfolio, skills people?

The PodOn system will evaluate employees according to the standard installed function. And will display this data when describing the employee profile. In any case, by selecting an employee, we need to get acquainted with what he knows.
What is the main idea of the project? Confused in the description. What is the system for and what does it offer?

The PodOne network creates a decentralized market of talent and a shared pool of human resources allowing for greater productivity and an increase in value produced by businesses. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: