Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 48. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
it seems to me, it is the first platform where I see the awards and honors of the project. this is an additional trust on the part of the creators
Activity: 490
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
  I think that each platform is interested in attracting the largest possible number of participants, so that the competition won’t be so noticeable.
Activity: 616
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I agree. In addition, for me, as an investor, the benefits of this project, such as pleasant discounts on tokens, vast experience in software, and an excellent ICO capability from leader in the branch of the globally growing sector, will be very useful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and will be developed to improve service and new technologies!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
This platform is relevant only for the B2b sector or also involves the use of private customers? I'm very interested in this
You mean you can use this platform for freelancing?
Yes exactly. I just read about this project and a lot of information about the business sector. On how to streamline the work time of employees and improve the quality of service. But I do not understand if I can use this platform for private purposes, for example, work at home.
I think this is quite possible. In addition, many call centers offer work at home. All you need is a computer and means for communication and in principle nothing prevents you from working for some company from home. Smiley
This is very cool. If it really works that way. The platform is very interesting and promising. Smiley
Activity: 196
This platform is relevant only for the B2b sector or also involves the use of private customers? I'm very interested in this
Yes exactly. I just read about this project and a lot of information about the business sector. On how to streamline the work time of employees and improve the quality of service. But I do not understand if I can use this platform for private purposes, for example, work at home.
I think this is quite possible. In addition, many call centers offer work at home. All you need is a computer and means for communication and in principle nothing prevents you from working for some company from home. Smiley
Activity: 196
Activity: 686
As far as I understand, the network will offer special courses to upgrade the skills of the platform workers, but who will create all the necessary courses? And if there are no courses on the platform? Huh
This will be the task of the manager of the call center company.
What do you mean? How will this work? Huh
Well, the recruiting manager selects the necessary criteria for future employees, if these criteria and training courses are not in the platform database, then the manager can create it independently.
I realized, That is, all the employees of this firm will have to constantly take some courses for professional development?
Well, it seems to me that it depends on the current tasks and projects.
So in the end these courses will be paid, I understand correctly?
Yes, of course, as far as I understand they are paid by a company that is looking for the necessary employees
And I thought I would pay for those who want to get a job, that is, the employees themselves. If this is exactly how you say it is very cool, I like it Smiley
Activity: 378
As far as I understand, the network will offer special courses to upgrade the skills of the platform workers, but who will create all the necessary courses? And if there are no courses on the platform? Huh
Well, the recruiting manager selects the necessary criteria for future employees, if these criteria and training courses are not in the platform database, then the manager can create it independently.
I realized, That is, all the employees of this firm will have to constantly take some courses for professional development?
Yes, of course, as far as I understand they are paid by a company that is looking for the necessary employees
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is there any information about hardcap and softcap?

Oh sure. Hardcap is 45,000 ETH and softcap is 3,125
Wow. This is a very huge variation in the amount, why is this so?
How can I know this, I'm not the founder of this project.  Grin
Apparently their calculations showed that such a minimum amount is enough for them to implement some very limited part of the functional. Well, you must understand. that if the amount is so small, then the platform will be very reduced.
Is it possible to find out exactly how much this project has collected at the moment?
I'm not sure that this information is public and you can find out. I did not see this being divulged anywhere. but one thing is for sure, if the project has not stopped yet, it means that the hardcap has not been reached, so you can invest!   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: