Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 55. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Huge Project!
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
I'm on the list of the first week, but I'm not in the second. the signature was worn all this time. should I register again and will I be paid last weeks?
Register again

if I received coins in the second wave - will I still get in the next one and do I need to register again? or you can remove the signature and diverges?
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
We want to apologize for misunderstand with our community about QBIC signature campaign. We announce signature campaign with new updated rules, which should make happy all of us!
RULES
- Post at least once a day.
- Your posts have to be constructive.
The rewards will be sent every saturday starting on the 10th February.
The rewards will be distributed according to your rank :
- Jr Member 5 QBIC
- Member and Full Member  7 QBIC
- Sr Member  9 QBIC
- Hero Member and Legendary 13 QBIC
You need to have at least 10 posts per week, anywhere in the forum.
Every weekend we will publish new google form for next wave (new wave=new form).
Payment will be sent every saturday for previous week.
Fill next form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeF9OWW5-DoMCL2KCvTZhDRNXPnLejeOPOE-IGHHg66OUfMIQ/viewform
Participants list will be updated every Monday afternoon, and the posts counter will reset
at the same time.
You can NOT take off the signature after you signing up.

user once payed allowed to participate in it again or not?  because i read that signature bounty only for one time ?
new wave every week
Signature campaign will end 17th February
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Hi all. First week payment payed 20-24th January. Was 211 participant. Now we are paying to participants who registered signature campaign after 24th January till today. This is a lot of work to check one by one all registered  users and send them their QBICs. We are checking because there are a lot of cheaters and participants who removed signature and want to get free money. We had only one bounty manager @somerset (telegram) PM him for questions, don't spam same questions here. Hope you understand payment delays. All will receive their COINS

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

You can get QBIC by using our signature on Bitcointalk forum. To be rewarded, some rules
have to be respected :
  • The rewards will be sent every saturday starting on the 20th january.
  • The rewards will be distributed according to your rank :
    - Jr Member 5 QBIC
    - Member 7 QBIC
    - Full Member 9 QBIC
  • You need to sign up at
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcZxOPqNtYvoqVmvfbKOLU44M0hpl2WFC8lukTSHj8vvYPCA/viewform
  • You need to have at least 10 posts per week, anywhere in the forum.
  • Participants list will be updated every Monday afternoon, and the posts counter will reset
    at the same time.
  • You can NOT take off the signature after you signing up.

Lol. First wave means that those who registered first week will pay-out on first week. This not means that if you signed first week you will paid again and again. That's not monthly or weekly salary, its campaign.

Well then bye bye siggy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We want to apologize for misunderstand with our community about QBIC signature campaign. We announce signature campaign with new updated rules, which should make happy all of us!
RULES
- Jr Member 5 QBIC
- Member and Full Member  7 QBIC
- Sr Member  9 QBIC
Every weekend we will publish new google form for next wave (new wave=new form).
Fill next form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeF9OWW5-DoMCL2KCvTZhDRNXPnLejeOPOE-IGHHg66OUfMIQ/viewform
Participants list will be updated every Monday afternoon, and the posts counter will reset
at the same time.

user once payed allowed to participate in it again or not?  because i read that signature bounty only for one time ?
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
I'm on the list of the first week, but I'm not in the second. the signature was worn all this time. should I register again and will I be paid last weeks?
Register again
Activity: 230
Merit: 15
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
RULES
- Jr Member 3 QBIC
- Member and Full Member  5 QBIC
- Sr Member  7 QBIC
- Hero Member and Legendary 9 QBIC
Fill next form
at the same time.
Merit: 250
sir senior member rank is higher than full member  Grin Grin but  i have seen you paying 9 to full members and 7 to sr member  Grin any ways i have received my 7 coins thank you so much  Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
i no get any coins, scam Huh
Activity: 184
Just facts and some judgments.

1. They copy-paste own thread from GoByte (GDX). They even forgot to remove "GDX" from text at begin. Look at the post №2 in the thread. Grin
2. Maybe, they just forked the Gobyte's code and their wallets are very similar. You can compare it: https://i.imgur.com/2hPPQai.png
3. Several people were scammed in QBIC telegram at begin, scammers were "selling coins" openly in main chat.
4. Bounty manager not answering at all.
5. Signature campaign is failed.

omg, you are so good eyes. Both of threads are too similar, that really weird. It makes me feel disturbed, especially their wallet. I hope Dev has some responses soon.
Activity: 161
Nice thank with your spreadsheet, but how about the participants list for the current week? As I mentioned before, one post per week in fact is really appreciate, making more than 10 posts/ week may be a pressure to almost participants. Just now they did not receive their payment, they had onlyway to turn back and call you as distrust, scam. I suggest you should re-open QBIC campaign with a completed fresh registration.
Merit: 110
Just facts and some judgments.

1. They copy-paste own thread from GoByte (GDX). They even forgot to remove "GDX" from text at begin. Look at the post №2 in the thread. Grin
2. Maybe, they just forked the Gobyte's code and their wallets are very similar. You can compare it: https://i.imgur.com/2hPPQai.png
3. Several people were scammed in QBIC telegram at begin, scammers were "selling coins" openly in main chat.
4. Bounty manager not answering at all.
5. Signature campaign is failed.
Activity: 257
in this time, I still must have to wear your signature?? Has The third wave started yet?
I think you should wait until the weekend. Whatever be happening is going to make this campaign a mess. Perhaps you will receive only one time, afterthat it will be over. Good luck, dude.
Activity: 88
What do you think of the QBIC's reliability?
Is this called cheating or scam?

https://i.imgur.com/FjhJ2Ia.png
And what is not clear for you?
Updated, re-filled mean they will join the next save (second wave). And if they follow all requirements of the campaign, they should be paid for the second wave. Do you agree, dev? I think it is clear in the announcement you and Somerset announced days ago.

And should be paid for two weeks. Why mentioned weekly, then paid for only one week.

I strongly believe in the potential of QBIC, but the way you or Somerset managed the signature campaign made lots of users/ supporters lost their faith on QBIC. It's not good.
Why you should re-fill if you filled it once and received your coins?

I think one account just receive only one for the signature bounty campaign. Hope this thing will not happen Sad(
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
~
Every saturday for new registered participants.  
Old participants dont need to refill the form. The sentence doesn't mean that old participants wont be accepted to join the next week.

What did you imply? or your implication failed by broken English? It's so ridiculous.
Thank you for mention about broken English. If you registered once, you don't need to re-fill form for next week, because you already registered in signature campaign and you get a one-time payment for this and thats all. Next week payments for next newcome users.
Activity: 88
in this time, I still must have to wear your signature?? Has The third wave started yet?
Pages:
Jump to: