Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 56. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Hi all. First week payment payed 20-24th January. Was 211 participant. Now we are paying to participants who registered signature campaign after 24th January till today. This is a lot of work to check one by one all registered  users and send them their QBICs. We are checking because there are a lot of cheaters and participants who removed signature and want to get free money. We had only one bounty manager @somerset (telegram) PM him for questions, don't spam same questions here. Hope you understand payment delays. All will receive their COINS

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

You can get QBIC by using our signature on Bitcointalk forum. To be rewarded, some rules
have to be respected :
- Post at least once a day.
- Your posts have to be constructive.
  • The rewards will be sent every saturday starting on the 20th january.
  • The rewards will be distributed according to your rank :
    - Jr Member 5 QBIC
    - Member 7 QBIC
    - Full Member 9 QBIC
    - Hero Member and Legendary 13 QBIC
  • You need to sign up at
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcZxOPqNtYvoqVmvfbKOLU44M0hpl2WFC8lukTSHj8vvYPCA/viewform
  • You need to have at least 10 posts per week, anywhere in the forum.
  • Participants list will be updated every Monday afternoon, and the posts counter will reset
    at the same time.
  • You can NOT take off the signature after you signing up.

Lol. First wave means that those who registered first week will pay-out on first week. This not means that if you signed first week you will paid again and again. That's not monthly or weekly salary, its campaign.

Lol. Really?

The rewards will be sent every saturday starting on the 20th january.
Participants list will be updated every Monday afternoon, and the posts counter will reset
at the same time.

Every saturday for new registered participants.  

Do you think?

not bad,
it's very fast to get listed on coinmarketcap compared to others.
which mean the volume exceeds $10.000.
so what is your plan other than this dev ?
you need something to sustain the price,like a development or improvement or implementation.

The dayly valume is reaching $1.000.000!!
I saw by chance in the Discord channel that signature participants have to re-fill the form each week to join this one. Is it real? Personally, it's a little bit complicated. I think the old participants don't have to do the step again and again each week. Please consider about that one.
Old participants don't need re-fill form.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
What do you think of the QBIC's reliability?
Is this called cheating or scam?

And what is not clear for you?
Updated, re-filled mean they will join the next save (second wave). And if they follow all requirements of the campaign, they should be paid for the second wave. Do you agree, dev? I think it is clear in the announcement you and Somerset announced days ago.

And should be paid for two weeks. Why mentioned weekly, then paid for only one week.

I strongly believe in the potential of QBIC, but the way you or Somerset managed the signature campaign made lots of users/ supporters lost their faith on QBIC. It's not good.
Why you should re-fill if you filled it once and received your coins?
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
I would not advise anyone to mine this coin. I mined it all last night and most of the blocks went to orphan state from nicehash attacks. NeoScrypt algo is too easily manipulated.
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota
Hi all. First week payment payed 20-24th January. Was 211 participant. Now we are paying to participants who registered signature campaign after 24th January till today. This is a lot of work to check one by one all registered  users and send them their QBICs. We are checking because there are a lot of cheaters and participants who removed signature and want to get free money. We had only one bounty manager @somerset (telegram) PM him for questions, don't spam same questions here. Hope you understand payment delays. All will receive their COINS

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

You can get QBIC by using our signature on Bitcointalk forum. To be rewarded, some rules
have to be respected :
    - Jr Member 5 QBIC
    - Member 7 QBIC
    - Full Member 9 QBIC
  • You need to sign up at
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcZxOPqNtYvoqVmvfbKOLU44M0hpl2WFC8lukTSHj8vvYPCA/viewform
  • Participants list will be updated every Monday afternoon, and the posts counter will reset
    at the same time.

Lol. First wave means that those who registered first week will pay-out on first week. This not means that if you signed first week you will paid again and again. That's not monthly or weekly salary, its campaign.

Lol. Really?

The rewards will be sent every saturday starting on the 20th january.
Participants list will be updated every Monday afternoon, and the posts counter will reset
at the same time.

Every saturday for new registered participants. 

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

have to be respected :
    - Jr Member 5 QBIC
    - Member 7 QBIC
    - Full Member 9 QBIC
  • You need to sign up at
    at the same time.

Lol. Really?

not bad,
it's very fast to get listed on coinmarketcap compared to others.
which mean the volume exceeds $10.000.
so what is your plan other than this dev ?
you need something to sustain the price,like a development or improvement or implementation.

The dayly valume is reaching $1.000.000!!
I saw by chance in the Discord channel that signature participants have to re-fill the form each week to join this one. Is it real? Personally, it's a little bit complicated. I think the old participants don't have to do the step again and again each week. Please consider about that one.
Old participants don't need re-fill form.

copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota

I dont believe you will pay. I sent you a PM about cheaters but you didin answer me.
And the nick named Gabi (the rude and aggressive man) banned me when i asked him why to behave like that.
Neither your project and your payment promisses are nonsense for me. Because you make so many mistrust.

And i removed your signature. Now looking for another one  (trustble at least).

Me or no one will be rich with your payment but it is not a good thing for a new coin to be remembered like that. Sorry for you guys. But i am out.
We know about all cheaters after first week. Thank you to respond by the way! After all payment you can ask from those who adhered campaign the conditions. Received or not to them.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
how many rounds of signature campaign are still available now? meanwhile, how many coins could be mined using pc in one day?
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota

And what is not clear for you?
Its not mean that you will receive qbics every every week. Dont wait free money here)
If you put signature, nice! You will receive your qbics once, if not sorry then its not free foundation.   
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Activity: 164
when will there be a payment card? Shocked
copper member
Telegram @magistr_yota

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

have to be respected :
    - Jr Member 5 QBIC
    - Member 7 QBIC
    - Full Member 9 QBIC
  • You need to sign up at
    at the same time.

Activity: 56
hey boys, i want do steup my mining rig to the Qbic pool,  i download the gpu without problems but can not dowlnoad the cpu-neoscypt al it says virus detected Huh

Is your graphics card NVIDIA or is it AMD?
Activity: 602
Merit: 114

I dont believe you will pay. I sent you a PM about cheaters but you didin answer me.
And the nick named Gabi (the rude and aggressive man) banned me when i asked him why to behave like that.
Neither your project and your payment promisses are nonsense for me. Because you make so many mistrust.

And i removed your signature. Now looking for another one  (trustble at least).

Me or no one will be rich with your payment but it is not a good thing for a new coin to be remembered like that. Sorry for you guys. But i am out.
Merit: 15

Activity: 126
LoL, now the devs decide to paid only 1 time for who are wearing after 24/1, that means who wear signature before 24/1 didn't paid this wave, we're wearing signature for free over 2 weeks Smiley))

I thought also its every saturday. Now he's just deciding when will be the payout date. Maybe its per wave not every week.  Grin Grin
Activity: 75
I want to ask about the signature bounty campaign,  if people participate first wave and continue participated second wave, they will be paid for second wave??? or just be paid only one
Activity: 56
Are there plans for external or internal audits? Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
LoL, now the devs decide to paid only 1 time for who are wearing after 24/1, that means who wear signature before 24/1 didn't paid this wave, we're wearing signature for free over 2 weeks Smiley))

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

have to be respected :
    - Jr Member 5 QBIC
    - Member 7 QBIC
    - Full Member 9 QBIC
  • You need to sign up at
    at the same time.

Activity: 85
Anyone know the command to grab your private key from the masternode vps server after setup? My damn computer restarted and didn't give me a chance to grab it.
I think you need to reinstall is faster way. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: