Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 57. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Anyone know the command to grab your private key from the masternode vps server after setup? My damn computer restarted and didn't give me a chance to grab it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
good  Cool airdrop
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
Hi all. First week payment payed 20-24th January. Was 211 participant. Now we are paying to participants who registered signature campaign after 24th January till today. This is a lot of work to check one by one all registered  users and send them their QBICs. We are checking because there are a lot of cheaters and participants who removed signature and want to get free money. We had only one bounty manager @somerset (telegram) PM him for questions, don't spam same questions here. Hope you understand payment delays. All will receive their COINS
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Thanks, payment for signature recieved.
are you sure? jr members are supposed to be paid after tomorrow
even senior members not got payed  Tongue Tongue including me also check above many members complaining  Grin Grin
why ,what's going on?
actually i have no idea . may be dev clarify the situation .. why most of people not got payed yet

I'll tell you why. Have you read the discord?
Quote from: Gabi
People sign up, then expect free payments for doing nothing
So, you did nothing, man. Smiley

Btw, bounty manager so busy, that he doesn't read messages at all. I wonder what he does to keep himself busy, playing Dota? Grin
Activity: 85
hey boys, i want do steup my mining rig to the Qbic pool,  i download the gpu without problems but can not dowlnoad the cpu-neoscypt al it says virus detected Huh

Stop kidding, bro. Nevertheless, the technical problem here is NVIDIA works fine with Neoscrypt algorithm, AMDs works a little bit worse, some rigs can work, some rigs failed. I dont know why.
You can try cpuminer-neoscrypt-win-2.4.3 it works.
Please give me link to download mining tool.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_A9c1FGW-V63hJVOWiLh9X6U7OuOck2P/view?usp=sharing
Thanks,
Merit: 250

even senior members not got payed  Tongue Tongue including me also check above many members complaining  Grin Grin

why ,what's going on?
actually i have no idea . may be dev clarify the situation .. why most of people not got payed yet
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
How many coin i can get for 6 rx 580 mining rig?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

even senior members not got payed  Tongue Tongue including me also check above many members complaining  Grin Grin

why ,what's going on?

We do not tolerate lack of respect! You have been temporarily removed until you learn how to address and make demands in a respectful manner
Signature bounty payments in progress for lower bitcointalk forum ranks

sir till now you only payed legendary members because even i did not got payed yet ..i am still carrying your signature because i believed in this project ..some  junior members commenting that got payed but still i am not why?are you paying reversely like newbies first ? or its all manipulated because majority of people here did not got their bounty yet... just post bounty doc .. pls be transparent devs so every body should know that whats going on.
Activity: 84

Activity: 602
This project had already been developed before the date of creation of this ANN topic in bitcointalk ?  Because analyzing the market value of this coin, the price is interesting in relation to the life time of that currency
Activity: 85
hey boys, i want do steup my mining rig to the Qbic pool,  i download the gpu without problems but can not dowlnoad the cpu-neoscypt al it says virus detected Huh

Stop kidding, bro. Nevertheless, the technical problem here is NVIDIA works fine with Neoscrypt algorithm, AMDs works a little bit worse, some rigs can work, some rigs failed. I dont know why.
You can try cpuminer-neoscrypt-win-2.4.3 it works.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
received last signature airdrop on 22nd dez, is that correct? I post every day several times?!
Activity: 119

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo

Merit: 114
Payments received but only one week. I am waiting for official deeply announcement and might be sorry from devs.

you never get bc they think that this is free money for you and they think they will not pay if they do not want.
Merit: 114
We do not tolerate lack of respect! You have been temporarily removed until you learn how to address and make demands in a respectful manner

Can you prove what is the lack of respect? You cant teach me how to address and make demands from you and like you that aggressive person.

I dont want your payments at all. And people see that how this coin devs. try to act you when they dont want to pay.

You can only get payment if you act like an adulatory or you cant. People please ERASE your Qbic signature or you never get your payment unless you always say Qbic is perfect, Qbic is number one, Qbic Signature paymenst will be paid evet after one year..

Activity: 160
Pages:
Jump to: