Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 76. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
My wallet can not sync, so I can not receive coin when I mine on http://pool.mineproject.ru. Please help me.

Activity: 51
Its realy funny so manny people spraying food Grin  i have bought my secoind masternode for discound price thank you Grin

The Qbic coin is one of the best masternode coins with the best future plans , The dev working realy hard they had make 4 exchanges and listing on cmc in only 5 days !!! WTF ! Realy nice !

The problem is the rewards are too high and manny poeple dump there masternode win for low and the second problem are the poeple they get coins for free they win ore mining them, They dump the Price i think the most are sold now !

In dicsord there voting the next exchanger i can recommend to get in there to get the newst infos .

We have now 80.78% Locked in Masternode ! Dont sell now and the price will go fast up !

Best Regards

totally agree with you!
Activity: 34
Its realy funny so manny people spraying food Grin  i have bought my secoind masternode for discound price thank you Grin

The Qbic coin is one of the best masternode coins with the best future plans , The dev working realy hard they had make 4 exchanges and listing on cmc in only 5 days !!! WTF ! Realy nice !

The problem is the rewards are too high and manny poeple dump there masternode win for low and the second problem are the poeple they get coins for free they win ore mining them, They dump the Price i think the most are sold now !

In dicsord there voting the next exchanger i can recommend to get in there to get the newst infos .

We have now 80.78% Locked in Masternode ! Dont sell now and the price will go fast up !

Best Regards
Activity: 54
Close the airdrop or signature campaign's ? It is necessary to update the information in the first message.

Based on this;
First wave signature campaign payed out.
Spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d1-meTXqxRnMcEDEGcpZ0w9Q7InI67mkovaFfTXkM4I/edit?usp=sharing
Second wave will come 3 February.
Green means payed, red means false.
REASON: Filled wrong QBIC address.
If you have a question PM @Somerset in telegram or Discord airdrop channel. Thank you all for support us.

It should be Airdrop.
Well,
the dev is busy to improve it(maybe),because they're rarely active and make an announcement in here.
as far as i know,
they're reaching 'the first milestone' for their mobile wallet.
so that should be a reason why they did not update the thread very often.

What are their milestones in short?
Activity: 45
Why is the price so low? And will the fall be even lower?
A good coin, it seemed to me promising.

I think because of master node, it makes rapid demand at start and then also make so high supply too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

When a coin is still new and the supply is limited, the price can jumb high and low in extreme prices... either by chance or by manipulation.
In either case, just give it a month and it'll stabilize as more coins are mined or shared from the developers.
Activity: 45
Random question. What do "PrivateSend" and "InstantSend" do in the wallet when sending funds?

PrivateSend gives you true financial privacy by obscuring the origins of your funds

InstantSend this technology will allow for cryptocurrencies such as Dash to compete with nearly instantaneous transaction systems such as credit cards for point-of-sale situations while not relying on a centralized authority.

from link
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1146924/PrivateSend
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1146928/InstantSend
Activity: 102
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Wtf is this? 74.28% of Qbic coins belong to only one address?

https://altmix.org/coins/42-QBIC/explorer/richList

Since there are not enough transactions to add up to this amount, it probably came from the genesis block and it's the premined amount.
I wonder why have they not sent out any amount though.

◆  QBIC, has a 1.5% premine that will be used only and only
    for airdrops, bounties, exchanges, and future projects.

Activity: 55
Random question. What do "PrivateSend" and "InstantSend" do in the wallet when sending funds?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
please remove this freebie masternode equpiment 2 weeks , the coin will not survive at this price, I want to see it more expensive than at the moment!
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Wtf is this? 74.28% of Qbic coins belong to only one address?

https://altmix.org/coins/42-QBIC/explorer/richList

Activity: 27

ATTENTION!!!

We, are the team of developers of the QBIC  project, appeal to our community.

Respected community!

Do not give in to provocations, and don't panic. All manipulation of QBIC price on exchanges is carried out by a group of fraudsters.We offer you to refrain from draining coins at unreasonable price. Please be patient and all that we have planned - we will perform,  along with that coin price will be rising constantly.
To those who do not see the potential of the  QBIC project development, we offer to sell your coins today for nothing and to withdraw from the project. Those who got coins for nothing in the form of gifts, bounty, airdrop and different subscriptions may not appreciate the labor and costs of miners, masternode owners and hard work of developers!
For everybody else, we guarantee that we will continue to develop this great project together with You.

AND EVERYONE DEFINITELY WILL BE HAPPY!!!

Encouraging, it is good to address those type of situations.

I'll hold my coins, and will follow the project growth. Those selling now, are missing the opportunity.

PS: Is it only me, but in some cases i value the gifts more...

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

ATTENTION!!!

Respected community!

Do not give in to provocations, and don't panic. All manipulation of QBIC price on exchanges is carried out by a group of fraudsters.We offer you to refrain from draining coins at unreasonable price. Please be patient and all that we have planned - we will perform,  along with that coin price will be rising constantly.
To those who do not see the potential of the  QBIC project development, we offer to sell your coins today for nothing and to withdraw from the project. Those who got coins for nothing in the form of gifts, bounty, airdrop and different subscriptions may not appreciate the labor and costs of miners, masternode owners and hard work of developers!
For everybody else, we guarantee that we will continue to develop this great project together with You.

Definintely this.
All manipulation of QBIC price on exchanges is carried out by a group of fraudsters
Hmmm...  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 56

ATTENTION!!!

Respected community!

Definintely this.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota

ATTENTION!!!

Respected community!

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
why the price so much fell?
when there will be an exit on stock exchange Cryptopia ?

Can you tell me about Cryptopia problem please

What problem with Cryptopia?

They don't list new coins now. Also they have closed registration.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
Split chain. bsod and altminer two chain?

One chain
Activity: 168
it's listed at stocks.exchange since last night though the majority or the orders are hanging out at btc-alpha and waiting to dump for 85k and lower. I sense 40k sat soon
Why those dumps occur? Chainplits or something serious related to technical isssues?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
it's listed at stocks.exchange since last night though the majority or the orders are hanging out at btc-alpha and waiting to dump for 85k and lower. I sense 40k sat soon
Pages:
Jump to: