Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 78. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nobody wants to buy a coin on BTC-alpha, everyone just sells, the price falls, the "to the moon" is canceled (for now) ...  Grin

What's the problem there?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When installing using the masternode guide, no private key was generated. How do I generate a private key on my vps? What are the commands?
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
why that ?

But it does not change anything)))
The developers here are working pretty well, 4 exchanges in such a short time is very good!
And then there are some coins, where even one exchange does not smell ...
Simply....HODL!  Grin
Activity: 160
When trying to synchronise my wallet what exactly would I have to do and what would it entail? Does the minning have anything to do with synchronisation of the wallet?
Activity: 62
Nobody wants to buy a coin on BTC-alpha, everyone just sells, the price falls, the "to the moon" is canceled (for now) ...  Grin
why that ?
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Activity: 51
btc-alpha is safe. 2 days ago everything was working fine
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
deposit from altminer to btc-alpha,hours gone,not credited.who scam me?

I used altminer other coins. I didn't have a problem with altminer. Wait, or maybe btc-alpha problem.

Please calm down, everything will be fine, maybe still finish some block for it.
Activity: 34
Thanks for your great works.
Additionally, messenger inside wallet is gold's feature too.

More exchanges listed QBIC, more statistics website. The project has performed highly well since its beginning.

Yeah i was happy to try the new privat messager in the wallet Grin  Qbic to the moon !

Sometimes btc-alpha need a litte longer in the most time they need 10-30 min  they coin is only a few days old the dev  working on the weekend ! They post the new exchanger at 5 a clock in the morning ! This is awesome ! We got 150 masternodes and the rewards was so insane !
Activity: 55

btc-alpha. Also more than 100 confirmations.

I'm waiting on a deposit to btc-alpha that has 77 confirmations so far. It's been almost 3 hours now so it's not just you Undecided
Activity: 87
BLOCK EXPLORER FOR QBIC

With Difficulty chart, and Rich List

QBIC donation address: GXhzg3UJp61ai9ucAZyAGB9GHDwsu8C8WY
BTC donation address: 1BDLMowN5Gkop4WkUtvJJy9PJrMbDoxtuy
Activity: 9

what happened?is this normal?
Something with the btc-alpha exchange, nobody enrolls and does not get out and not only cubes.
seems that btc-alpha scamed me,not a honest exchanger!
Activity: 126
btc-alpha is safe. maybe just a delay. Cashout their 10x already. try to contact support for it.
Activity: 5

Something with the btc-alpha exchange, nobody enrolls and does not get out and not only cubes.

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

I used altminer other coins. I didn't have a problem with altminer. Wait, or maybe btc-alpha problem.
Activity: 5

Activity: 29
On what pool is the correct chain?

Why can't i run 2 rigs on altminer? same miner same batfile same cards except asus and palit brand. The other one keeps saying retry in 30 secs.
Activity: 58
Split chain. Pools on the diff. chain bsod+pool.mineproject.ru-1 chain.  Altminer-2nd chain
Pages:
Jump to: