Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 77. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
While waiting for someone to make me a shared MN seat I missed the whole opportunity to sell for 240k... of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

i don't get QBIC
you will get them at 3rd of Feb. If it helps, please give me sMerits, I need them to be ranked up to Member. Thanks.
Activity: 27
why the price so much fell?
when there will be an exit on stock exchange Cryptopia ?

Can you tell me about Cryptopia problem please

What problem with Cryptopia?
Activity: 45

Can you tell me about Cryptopia problem please
Activity: 5
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

i don't get QBIC
Activity: 57
Nothing bad. I think the next payment is for two weeks. The two problem is how to fight against 51% attack recently, and prevent those ones in the future.
you cant do anything. Nicehash Hashrate  is going to next pool and the game is starting again.only the great miner have a chance to to anything but i didnt believe in that.
So we have to change the recommend pool again
Activity: 56
We are on the same chain as the explorer - so everything should be fine...
Why 51% attack? Did it come from NiceHash? I have heard lots of people discussed that Nicehash is the biggest hashrates-contributed one for Neoscrypt algorithm. Is it right?
cannot see QBIC on mineproject at moment - what is happening?
Activity: 27
Nobody wants to buy a coin on BTC-alpha, everyone just sells, the price falls, the "to the moon" is canceled (for now) ...  Grin
What is the problem with BTC-Alpha? Is it real problem or just from FUDDers?
They had an issue with QBIC deposits yesterday. My deposits stuck there for few hours. I suspect their qbic engine failed due to chain split, but they resolved it and I didn't have any issues with them since.

Few hours is nothing, in compare to the problems with other coins/exchanges, that i had in the past, a day of waiting for example Smiley

Lets hope the price will normalize, but as one trader sad to me "i like them when they are red, 24h/7d", so nobody knows.

Have a nice day everyone.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
I donot receive any SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN coins on  saturday. I did everything in accordance with the rules. Check it?

As dev announced, the payments for second wave of signature campaign will be made at 3rd of Feb.

~
Second wave will come 3 February.
~
Oops, so bad, 2 weeks period with 1 week reward.  Angry

Something like that, sadly. And only shitty exchanges.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Its a good project... should see uptick in prices again...
Activity: 19
I support Qbic and hope price are very well soon
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
We are on the same chain as the explorer - so everything should be fine...
Activity: 97
Does 51% attack on the network affect the trading activities of the exchange?
Activity: 3
http://pool.mineproject.ru/

29-01-2018 We stop mining QBIC, because here is 51% attack on the network
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I donot receive any SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN coins on  saturday. I did everything in accordance with the rules. Check it?

As dev announced, the payments for second wave of signature campaign will be made at 3rd of Feb.

~
~
Oops, so bad, 2 weeks period with 1 week reward.  Angry
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

~
~
Activity: 15
Merit: 16
Nobody wants to buy a coin on BTC-alpha, everyone just sells, the price falls, the "to the moon" is canceled (for now) ...  Grin
What is the problem with BTC-Alpha? Is it real problem or just from FUDDers?
They had an issue with QBIC deposits yesterday. My deposits stuck there for few hours. I suspect their qbic engine failed due to chain split, but they resolved it and I didn't have any issues with them since.
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
Activity: 15
Merit: 16
When installing using the masternode guide, no private key was generated. How do I generate a private key on my vps? What are the commands?

qbic-cli masternode genkey
to generate a new key (but you will need to put it in qbic.conf)

or check qbic.conf file for already generated key
Pages:
Jump to: