Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 30. (Read 186555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Hi, any status updates coming? Price is falling constantly, not profitable to run a pool. Would be awesome to see what promo group have done already.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
@DEV...

Sorry for asking, is there any blockchain.bin for Wind 32 yet?

if I'm not mistaken, there is blockchain.bin for Wind 32. However, you'd better use Wind 64  Wink

I just download blockchain on the first post, but dev said it's for wind 64.
and yeah it's better if u run it in PC. I use laptop.

Yes, if you use Win32 OS you must use Win32 blockchain.bin.
Today QuazarCoin was added to HitBTC with market makers help.

You can trade QCN soon, stay tuned.

And thanks SATOSHI 0.00000001! NAKAMOTO World™ is home of the world's largest private cryptocurrency portfolio with 25+ years experience of investment & cryptocurrency consulting.

Probably I am a special idiot, but I can't trade there, where is "trade QCN"?

QCN has not yet added to trades, the HitBTC devs have to do it this week.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

тa вce нopм. извинятьcя нe нaдo.
нaxyй тeбe этoт кpивoй 32-битный блoкчeйн?
oни вce нaeбнyтcя paнo или пoзднo, т.к. кoд y ниx y вcex oдин xyй кpивoй.
ycтaнoви 64-кaмepныe oкнa и нe eби ни ceбe, ни дpyгим мoзги.

I'm interested what have you said, but I don't understand a single word in this language. Can you provide it in English?
тa нy eбaть, я жe твoй пиндoccкий пoнимaю дaжe бeз гyглoпepeвoдчикa.
yчи лyчшe pyccкий язык. cкopo вaшeй пeндocии бyдeт пиздa  Wink

for english users: 32-bit version its a bullshit
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
@DEV...

if I'm not mistaken, there is blockchain.bin for Wind 32. However, you'd better use Wind 64  Wink

I just download blockchain on the first post, but dev said it's for wind 64.
and yeah it's better if u run it in PC. I use laptop.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

And thanks SATOSHI 0.00000001! NAKAMOTO World™ is home of the world's largest private cryptocurrency portfolio with 25+ years experience of investment & cryptocurrency consulting.

Probably I am a special idiot, but I can't trade there, where is "trade QCN"?

@DEV...

Unfortunately I cannot upload Win32 blockchain.bin now.
QCN is in my opinion the best cryptonote to mine Smiley

I totally agree with you Wink
Payouts stuck "locked" due to nature of CN coins, some payouts processed, some will be processed later after "unlock".

xxx, Hashinvest.

Thanks for info! Keep us posted, please.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

I believe that the crypto-currencies future connected with its usage in business. Business people shoud know about it!

I agree with you. That's why it's so important to make them understand what is crypto-technologies and how they will help their business grow.
Activity: 165
Long ago I've promised to introduce you to the QCN promo team.

I'm pleased to introduce you to CryptoCatProjects.

CryptoCat Concepts LLC is proud to be one of the first pioneering digital marketing research and training companies exploring the possibilities and opportunities surrounding cryptocurrency and other blockchain technologies.

CryptoCat Concepts is currently exploring the areas of cryptocurrency, voting protocol and other forms of decentralized applications.

They work with merchants and business owners to develop the understanding of new crypto-technologies and how implementation of these technologies to help their business grow.

CryptoCat Concepts assists me with online promotion strategies and reputation management services for QuazarCoin.

They also contribute to the creating of a blockchain by researching and developing crypto-projects which help to build the future of tomorrow.
I believe that the crypto-currencies future connected with its usage in business. Business people shoud know about it!
Activity: 60
The Mac OS X 10.9 GUI Wallet has been updated with the latest Quazarcoin sources. Also, the wallet transaction fee has been removed. Of course, the standard network fee still applies, but does not benefit the wallet developer (it actually goes to the miners).

Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #Z5CH82vlmvxZCJYB

Not every coin can boast of such a great number of pools and wallets. That's cool!
Activity: 69
I really like how "CryptoCatProjects" souds like. The best name for QCN promo team Smiley

Hm.. Quazar has it's own promo team! That's great! What are they doing?

It is thoroughly described in the post on the previous page.
Sorry I didn't see. Well done guys! Work hard in such a lot of areas
Activity: 85
I really like how "CryptoCatProjects" souds like. The best name for QCN promo team Smiley

It is thoroughly described in the post on the previous page.
Activity: 69

Activity: 490
Activity: 82
The Mac OS X 10.9 GUI Wallet has been updated with the latest Quazarcoin sources. Also, the wallet transaction fee has been removed. Of course, the standard network fee still applies, but does not benefit the wallet developer (it actually goes to the miners).

Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #Z5CH82vlmvxZCJYB
Just downloaded, everything works fine. Thanks!
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
QCN is in my opinion the best cryptonote to mine Smiley

Let's make such an advertising slogan: "QuazarCoin. The best cryptonote to mine"
Activity: 107
Our community is growing rapidly! may be it's time to make new QuazarCoin threads provided in different languages?
Pages:
Jump to: