Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 31. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Nice to see that other language speaking people are involved in the discussion too!
Activity: 85
@DEV...

Sorry for asking, is there any blockchain.bin for Wind 32 yet?

if I'm not mistaken, there is blockchain.bin for Wind 32. However, you'd better use Wind 64  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Payouts stuck "locked" due to nature of CN coins, some payouts processed, some will be processed later after "unlock".

xxx, Hashinvest.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
@DEV...

Sorry for asking, is there any blockchain.bin for Wind 32 yet?
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
QCN is in my opinion the best cryptonote to mine Smiley

pfo
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The Mac OS X 10.9 GUI Wallet has been updated with the latest Quazarcoin sources. Also, the wallet transaction fee has been removed. Of course, the standard network fee still applies, but does not benefit the wallet developer (it actually goes to the miners).

Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #Z5CH82vlmvxZCJYB
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Long ago I've promised to introduce you to the QCN promo team.

I'm pleased to introduce you to CryptoCatProjects.

CryptoCat Concepts LLC is proud to be one of the first pioneering digital marketing research and training companies exploring the possibilities and opportunities surrounding cryptocurrency and other blockchain technologies.

CryptoCat Concepts is currently exploring the areas of cryptocurrency, voting protocol and other forms of decentralized applications.

They work with merchants and business owners to develop the understanding of new crypto-technologies and how implementation of these technologies to help their business grow.

CryptoCat Concepts assists me with online promotion strategies and reputation management services for QuazarCoin.

They also contribute to the creating of a blockchain by researching and developing crypto-projects which help to build the future of tomorrow.

You are an extremely persistent dev, aren't you?

Well done.

Now if there was only a way to pay amateur astronomers that discover near-earth asteroids with Quazarcoin....
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Long ago I've promised to introduce you to the QCN promo team.

I'm pleased to introduce you to CryptoCatProjects.

CryptoCat Concepts LLC is proud to be one of the first pioneering digital marketing research and training companies exploring the possibilities and opportunities surrounding cryptocurrency and other blockchain technologies.

CryptoCat Concepts is currently exploring the areas of cryptocurrency, voting protocol and other forms of decentralized applications.

They work with merchants and business owners to develop the understanding of new crypto-technologies and how implementation of these technologies to help their business grow.

CryptoCat Concepts assists me with online promotion strategies and reputation management services for QuazarCoin.

They also contribute to the creating of a blockchain by researching and developing crypto-projects which help to build the future of tomorrow.
Activity: 84
Hey guys!

Come and join us on xminingpool.com

- Only 1% commission;
- Most stable and powerful servers;
- Fast and responsive support;
- Based on the updated node-cryptonote-pool!

Thank you for your support and see you on xminingpool.com
Activity: 490
I'll try to vote too. I'll also test my girlfriend if she votes for monero secretly when I'm away Grin
Activity: 439
I can't vote. why? has anybody had the same problem?
What is the problem? From the same IP address you can vote once only.

I tried to vote for the first time. I don't think my wife votes on hitbtc during her free time Grin
Try to vote using the Tor browser. Or you should know something new about your wife  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 69

I tried to vote for the first time. I don't think my wife votes on hitbtc during her free time Grin
Activity: 69
Activity: 165
Just voted. by the way hitbtc.com has a cool logo. We could make ours in such style
[/quote]

Also voted for Quazar. Don't start talking about the logo. We have discussed all about it
Activity: 107
Hello!

It's the Hibtc team here, we'd like to invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for QuazarCoin and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: you can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Our exchange offers unrivalled advanced technology and our latest additions have seen their exchange rates thrive once live on our platform. We think it would be a great opportunity to give your coin excellent publicity, and secure a boost to its value and liquidity.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks

Guys let's vote here actively! Our position MUST be better!

Just voted. by the way hitbtc.com has a cool logo. We could make ours in such style
Activity: 82
Hello!

It's the Hibtc team here, we'd like to invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for QuazarCoin and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: you can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Our exchange offers unrivalled advanced technology and our latest additions have seen their exchange rates thrive once live on our platform. We think it would be a great opportunity to give your coin excellent publicity, and secure a boost to its value and liquidity.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks

Guys let's vote here actively! Our position MUST be better!
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
It seems that the developer has forgotten what is a good night's sleep  Grin
Activity: 60
I don't even know which updates to look first. So many things!
A huge number of updates and developments. great!
Pages:
Jump to: