Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 27. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
On WhatToMine it is said that final results may vary from mentioned calculations. How much can they vary?
Activity: 69
QuazarCoin was added on WhatToMine.

Check here http://www.whattomine.com/coins/105-qcn-cryptonight

Added CryptoNight algo

Please report your 280x hashrate/wattage if you mined it. Smiley

This is a quote from the resource:

Using below table you can check, how profitable it is to mine selected altcoins in comparison to litecoin. Please note that calculations are based on mean values, therefore your final results may vary. List is sorted by 24h profitability. Please fill all fields with your hash rate and power consumption.

What to mine? QuazarCoin of course! Grin
Activity: 490
GPU Mining in Minergate.com Miner

Hello everybody!

Now GPU mining is available in Minergate  miner.

Keep in mind that it is a beta version. It works with Nvidia and CUDA GPU on Windows only.

Download miner here

https://minergate.com/download/win-gpu-beta
https://minergate.com/download/win32-gpu-beta

Enjoy! Any feedback is welcome:)

Glad to hear it.
I don't believe my eyes! finally GPU mining in Minergate!
Activity: 60

Hello everybody!

Keep in mind that it is a beta version. It works with Nvidia and CUDA GPU on Windows only.

Download miner here

Glad to hear it.

Hurray, finally! I was waiting for it so long
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
QuazarCoin was added on WhatToMine.

Check here http://www.whattomine.com/coins/105-qcn-cryptonight

Added CryptoNight algo

Please report your 280x hashrate/wattage if you mined it. Smiley

This is a quote from the resource:

Using below table you can check, how profitable it is to mine selected altcoins in comparison to litecoin. Please note that calculations are based on mean values, therefore your final results may vary. List is sorted by 24h profitability. Please fill all fields with your hash rate and power consumption.
You should move those files off sourceforge. :/ Ad infested and heading downhill. Host them somewhere else like github.

Now SF suits me. I can upload the binaries on SF but it's not designed for this imo.

Hello everybody!

Download miner here

Glad to hear it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You should move those files off sourceforge. :/ Ad infested and heading downhill. Host them somewhere else like github.
Really awesome stuff OracionSeis !!  Cheesy

How long does it typically take for poloniex to receive QCN once its sent from your wallet?  I've been waiting about 2 hours so far...

It can take a few hours. I haven't kept track but I guess less than 6 hours. Depends on how much you send.

Does not depends on amount. Only if you sent with mixin higher than 0, first confirmation will be slow and depends on amount, because transaction pool must have enough coins to mix. Further confirmations depends on how fast network solving blocks.

Exactly. If the transaction completes unsuccessfully, QCN back in your wallet after 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

How long does it typically take for poloniex to receive QCN once its sent from your wallet?  I've been waiting about 2 hours so far...

It can take a few hours. I haven't kept track but I guess less than 6 hours. Depends on how much you send.

Does not depends on amount. Only if you sent with mixin higher than 0, first confirmation will be slow and depends on amount, because transaction pool must have enough coins to mix. Further confirmations depends on how fast network solving blocks.
Activity: 61

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Sorry, I've spent a few days at the hospital.

The following two weeks are going to be full of big updates and good news.

Here are some of them:
  • A cool other developer in the QCN team,

• An updated GUI miner&wallet for Mac OS X,
  • We're planning a closed beta-testing of a Windows GUI wallet. If someone wants to take part in testing, please contact me.

I'm also working on making some updates to the code. Unfortunately, I think that now QuazarCoin not be supporting Win32 because of well-known reasons.

HitBTC will enlist us soon (link here).

And of course QCN promo team continues introducing the folks to QuazarCoin and to attract new users.

AWESOME! Good luck to you! Start accumulating QCN - the main competitor for Monero

Do you want to take part in beta-testing?

i'd glad to take part, but this days i'm trading via Android

I'll show tomorrow an Android app where you can check the current QCN rates on the exchanges.

This is COOL ! Cool

Here are some of them:

• We're planning a closed beta-testing of a Windows GUI wallet. If someone wants to take part in testing, please contact me.

I'm also working on making some updates to the code. Unfortunately, I think that now QuazarCoin not be supporting Win32 because of well-known reasons.

And of course QCN promo team continues introducing the folks to QuazarCoin and to attract new users.

AWESOME! Good luck to you! Start accumulating QCN - the main competitor for Monero

I'll show tomorrow an Android app where you can check the current QCN rates on the exchanges.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Here are some of them:

Here are some of them:

been studying the source code of this and a few others of the same variety,

i am pretty turned off by the unfairness (not the first or last time we have seen this) some people have a cpu and some have optimized gpu's

i guess if I want to pay a 'fee' to someone with a closed source miner I can try a gpu too ?
(no thanks)

still once the playing field is leveled new coins can be launched that are fair perhaps

--- sorry development teams with optimized miners like this stuff, prime coin, memory coin 2, anything with ypool, -------

you are only screwing yourselves by not allowing everyone to have access to the same tools

if your goal is to 'enrich' yourself it won't work if no one will mine the coin

You forgot about botnets, but no botnets in QCN yet. So enjoy while you can.

BTW, nice hashrate rise. Will least till buy support on polo will disappear.

I had recorded diff rise.

QCN is going to be delisted on BITTREX on 1-AUG

So fuck bittrex. This exchange already marked as an exchange for scamcoins. We have to celebrate delisting from it.

I'll write on Bittrex.
My question is not smarter. I'm going to mine QCN. What is the difference for me is it closed or open source miner?

Considered that if you can see the code and understand it right it will save you from scam.
Pages:
Jump to: