Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 45. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey guys, just a quick question:

Been mining with about a dozen or so quad/octo-cores for about a month or two  now, been good so far. But it seems recently that my ability to transfer coins has diminished substantially. I used to be able to move 10-20 at a time to a secondary wallet, but it seems now I can only move 0.25-0.5 before hitting the maximum size error. And even that amount only once or twice per hour. I did manage to get in a transfer of 1.0 yesterday, but it's been nothing but 0.5's since then.

Now, I understand this is as designed(something about dust transactions from the pool  and double spending). My question is, why is it now almost impossible to transfer any relevant amount of coin? Nothing has changes, same pool, same amount of hash... just been getting frustrated trying to move coins. Trying to move hundreds of QCN in 0.5 increments is not something I want to do. Would shutting the miners off for a 2 days every couple of days alleviate the issue?

This is a dust problem, now the problem is over (since yesterday) dev of opensource pool have fixed it with pending balance on pools.

cheers
Activity: 131
http://minin.gs/qcn/
doesn't sent my minerd coin after 5 days  Huh Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So...no news on a development team?

+1

Yeah, with active dev and community, an announcement of a new development would skyrocket the price and attract new buyers.
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
Hey guys, just a quick question:

Been mining with about a dozen or so quad/octo-cores for about a month or two  now, been good so far. But it seems recently that my ability to transfer coins has diminished substantially. I used to be able to move 10-20 at a time to a secondary wallet, but it seems now I can only move 0.25-0.5 before hitting the maximum size error. And even that amount only once or twice per hour. I did manage to get in a transfer of 1.0 yesterday, but it's been nothing but 0.5's since then.

Now, I understand this is as designed(something about dust transactions from the pool  and double spending). My question is, why is it now almost impossible to transfer any relevant amount of coin? Nothing has changes, same pool, same amount of hash... just been getting frustrated trying to move coins. Trying to move hundreds of QCN in 0.5 increments is not something I want to do. Would shutting the miners off for a 2 days every couple of days alleviate the issue?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I've still not received payment from minin.gs.  Can anyone else confirm this?

I've had a pending balance since yesterday..
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
So...no news on a development team?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Good news!

Difficulty and overall network h/r systematically increased over the last week.

See charts:

Diff

Network h/r

Now diff is about 75 mln and network h/r is about 1,240,000.

Also the total transaction volume increased.

This chart doesn't include block rewards

Currently about 260,000 quazarcoins was produced.

Here're all charts

Join to QuazarCoin:
Activity: 44
Is there a blockchain file available for download? Huh Huh Huh
Whether I use the windows blockchain that i downloaded today (500+ mb size) or I just launch the daemon, i eventually get this looping error message:

2014-Jun-22 16:25:06.818070 [P2P1]ERROR c:\projects\quazarcoin\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2014-Jun-22 16:25:06.825071 [P2P1]ERROR c:\projects\quazarcoin\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [27.41.114.162:23080 OUT]Failed to do_send()
2014-Jun-22 16:25:06.831071 [P2P1]ERROR c:\projects\quazarcoin\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2014-Jun-22 16:25:06.838071 [P2P1]ERROR c:\projects\quazarcoin\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [27.41.114.162:23080 OUT]Failed to do_send()

in red text for maximal panic inducement.

What am I doing wrong? I use the 64bit files since I'm using w7 x64 with 16gb ram. I can do xmr no problem, in fact mining it now.

Thanks in advance for the help Smiley

This error doesn't interrupt sync&work and your QCNs remain safe. We are working to resolve this problem, I understand that huge red letters irritate users.
Activity: 364
Hey all,

I've noticed my Total Paid stats from minin.gs has not increased at all over the past 16 hours even though i've been mining straight.  I've even confirmed that I haven't received payment via a wallet refresh.

Anyone else seeing this?
hello today my internet lag i can't connect to my server please wait me next 3 hour i payment all holding.

It has been way more than 3 hours, and I still haven't received my payment!

It's not scam pool and the pool dev is working with problems.
Thank you OracionSeis . My pool QCN now working .
Hey all,

I've noticed my Total Paid stats from minin.gs has not increased at all over the past 16 hours even though i've been mining straight.  I've even confirmed that I haven't received payment via a wallet refresh.

Anyone else seeing this?
hello today my internet lag i can't connect to my server please wait me next 3 hour i payment all holding.

It's not scam pool and the pool dev is working with problems.
+ 1 move hashrate to other pool

I changed the pool fee of http://qcnpool.org to 0.75%. Maybe that makes it attractive enough to at least get the 8KH it needs to run smooth...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #Ob4nqddbbFJYZWnk

Connect to qcnpool.org!
Activity: 19
Hey all,

Anyone else seeing this?

Hi folks,

don't forget to vote Smiley

Vote for QCN on Cryptsy

Vote for QCN on SwissCex
Vote for QCN on AllCoin
Vote for QCN on Comkort

and i hope we will be soon have the option to vote on Mintpal.

greetings and have a nice day

Up
Activity: 882
Hey all,

Anyone else seeing this?

ok we will wait till then i have stopped mining.
Activity: 364
Hey all,

Anyone else seeing this?
Pages:
Jump to: