Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 58. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
daemon appears to be running ok:

But the wallet keeps giving me this error. Been like for a couple of days now. Restarted both many times plus the whole PC. Wasn't running latest versions but is now with no improvement. On Win 7. I haven't changed any settings.

Any ideas?
close wallet and re-open

Restarted many times...

You should open wallet file via command string. Not directly through the wallet file open
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

But the wallet keeps giving me this error. Been like for a couple of days now. Restarted both many times plus the whole PC. Wasn't running latest versions but is now with no improvement. On Win 7. I haven't changed any settings.

Any ideas?
close wallet and re-open

Restarted many times...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

weekend he not online , he have family need , He can't working 24/7.
Fair enough. I actually don't think it's ascam. I guess I'm just frustrated to see Monero doing so well, and the QCN price struggling.

But maybe that can change if a *team* does come together. It would be nice to see some details. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Any ideas?
close wallet and re-open
Well the developer has gone missing again, which is a concern . He came and made a vague comment then vanished without giving any details, Could be a scam.
I'm wondering if the community needs to take control of this coin, and make something happen.

weekend he not online , he have family need , He can't working 24/7.
legendary
Well the developer has gone missing again, which is a concern . He came and made a vague comment then vanished without giving any details/.

Activity: 183

Any ideas?
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
I'm the QuazarCoin dev, I'm working and there are people who helps me with promotion and merchants.
What is happening promotion and merchant wise?

They will start work next week, I found a great team. Would you like to help us? Or are you just an MRO fan?

This thing is awesome ! We will progress and we will rise. Anyway MONERO's market cap is 3,547,645 $  and total amount 1,431,931 XMR for now. And look at QCN's market cap $ 37,797 and total amount 215,841 QCN now!!! And now compare the potential for growth   ... Wink Wink Wink There is something to think about
I'm the QuazarCoin dev, I'm working and there are people who helps me with promotion and merchants.

They will start work next week, I found a great team. Would you like to help us? Or are you just an MRO fan?
this true good new!
Activity: 126
There is new guys coming in dev team ?  I didn't see the announcement. If it's true it's a really good news.

If we have also announcement on what they are planning to work on, it will be ever better.

I think QCN community is still a lil bit too shy. We really need to promote QCN on this forum, on chat exchanges, irc, twittter...

cheers

good new if we have new team dev can't solo that not good Wink holding qcn please don't sale off your coin.
legendary
I can give some QCN to new team members if they are good Smiley
minin.gs/qcn/ is paying out Huh

I didn't receive payment for hours.

cheers
legendary
They will start work next week, I found a great team.
Who is in the team? Is anyone here in the team?
Activity: 685
Here is the voting for QCN logo - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qcn-vote-new-logo-contest-for-quazarcoin-628924. It will be ended June, 9.

What happened..  Wink
minin.gs/qcn/ have a problem on his website no values are displayed  Huh

edit: pool seem working good again

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
A strange thing I noticed
In last 12 h most blocks minergate had found are with smaller reward - 4-5QCN
minin.gs had found better blocks - most of these are 8QCN.
Is there some "rule" what the reward for a block will be ?

I noticed if block contains big transactions it's going with small reward. I can be wrong.

http://qcn.cryptostats.org/block/4ef8087b2586bb5b6459000cd7fd586769293c76f98003e665bc3be05d8293e5

You're right, a reward depends on the number&amount of transactions.
Thats not "fair"
And dust - it seems small miners are doomed to have dust - so no way of moving it - unless start sending amounts the size of transaction fee
I'm trying to send 1 qcn - and transaction size is 20 times bigger than allowed Sad
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
@ Nekomata

thanks for the info
legendary

They will start work next week, I found a great team. Would you like to help us?
Maybe. What help do you have and what do you need?
Or are you just an MRO fan?
Lol..that's a bit below the belt  Smiley. I own a few and am likely to buy more if it keeps going well. But, I own a few QCN too.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
can somebody please explain why wallet unlocked balance is decreasing significantly whether the transfer is successful or not..

edit: unlocked balance returned to normal after a while  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: