Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 60. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I replaced daemon&wallet files in the folder but I accidentally deleted '.bin'. Will it work without it?

A daemon will work fine but unfortunately you won't be able to use your wallet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I tried to transfer some qcn to poloniex and it said transaction was too big so it could not get through.
Why does that happen and how do I fix it?

Refresh your wallet and transfer a smaller amount.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
A strange thing I noticed
In last 12 h most blocks minergate had found are with smaller reward - 4-5QCN
minin.gs had found better blocks - most of these are 8QCN.
Is there some "rule" what the reward for a block will be ?

I noticed if block contains big transactions it's going with small reward. I can be wrong.

http://qcn.cryptostats.org/block/4ef8087b2586bb5b6459000cd7fd586769293c76f98003e665bc3be05d8293e5
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
So Monero and Quazar are very similar.

Monero is doing pretty well.

Quazar is doing poorly.

What is Monero doing that Quazar is not that is making the difference?
One obvious thing is that Monero has several developers
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
A strange thing I noticed
In last 12 h most blocks minergate had found are with smaller reward - 4-5QCN
minin.gs had found better blocks - most of these are 8QCN.
Is there some "rule" what the reward for a block will be ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
What do i need to study to understand how QuazarCoin works? i want to do it properly!

Quazarcoin is based on the Cryptonote technology, involving rign signatures to establish anonymous transactions. You can find more about the technology on the cryptonote forum https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewforum.php?f=2
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
What do i need to study to understand how QuazarCoin works? i want to do it properly!

What for? Reading through this thread of the forum greatly helps. Here are a lot of info that you can use

I'm writing an article about cryptocurrencies and want to mention QuazarCoin with good information support.

excellent! the QCN needs more advertising. and the best ones are good informative articles, useful to the reader
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

What for? Reading through this thread of the forum greatly helps. Here are a lot of info that you can use

I'm writing an article about cryptocurrencies and want to mention QuazarCoin with good information support.
Activity: 60
some general knowledge about cryptocurrencies can be read through out the forum. and all you need to know about QCN is right here
Activity: 165

Activity: 439
Just found and watched video guide for installing QCN daemon and wallet. Nice job!

it's all very simple and clear in this video, but I'm confused by bright pink subtitles  Grin

Apparently it is the favorite color of the developer. Do you remember what colour scheme was the first version of the  QCN site?  Grin
Activity: 82
Just found and watched video guide for installing QCN daemon and wallet. Nice job!

it's all very simple and clear in this video, but I'm confused by bright pink subtitles  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I tried to transfer some qcn to poloniex and it said transaction was too big so it could not get through.
Why does that happen and how do I fix it?

You have to read a couple of pages in this thread. Send small transactions many times (0.5, 1 QCN). All this related to dust received from pools. Gonna be fixed later, but now it's the only solution.

I see. I'm new to this coin but I did not imagine something like this would be common
I did notice all the dust when refreshing my wallet. If I could see an option to send pool money after a threshhold is reached I would use it
But sending small transaction many times not only increases the dust problem but also leads to more transaction costs. Not a good solution for anyone

I hope its fixed soon
Activity: 165

I replaced daemon&wallet files in the folder but I accidentally deleted '.bin'. Will it work without it?
Activity: 299
Merit: 14

>>> http://qcn.hashinvest.ws <<<

Running Latest Daemon Code / Spread Hashrate!

QuazarCoin CPU & GPU mining

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://qcn.hashinvest.ws:13333 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p x

With instructions for Linux, Windows and Mac users.

What is starting difficulty? Does it mean that it will grow after I have started mining?
Activity: 69
I can't choose a port and point my miner to the new pool with my address  Sad
Here is an example how to do it http://qcnpool.org/#getting_started
Maybe it will help you
Activity: 439
I can't choose a port and point my miner to the new pool with my address  Sad
Activity: 490
I have a question about QCNPool. Mining Fee: 1% is it a normal fee or there are better conditions?

This are excellent conditions. In some pools fee reaches 3-5%

I thought so. but it is always better to clarify such questions  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: