Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 59. (Read 186555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

It's trust pool with the very active dev.

Here're the latest updates & simple instructions & dev's contacts

Yeah, this pool need miners, people should clearly understand that no one wins from hopping for small amount of time.
People who scared of dust from big pools can consider smaller pools in order to receive significant amounts and avoid transfer issues. Later there will be an update to pool, an ability to specify minimal payout. No more dust.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
balance: 52.195018223896, unlocked balance: 49.425055851751

And when I make a send order,always get error like this:

Error: transaction 5f18> was rejected by daemon with status "Failed"

What does this mean? and what shall I do?  Can't send even 0.1 coin to whatever address any more.

You are on the latest wallet ?

cheers
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

>>> http://qcn.hashinvest.ws <<<

Running Latest Daemon Code / Spread Hashrate!

QuazarCoin CPU & GPU mining

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://qcn.hashinvest.ws:13333 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p x

With instructions for Linux, Windows and Mac users.

It's trust pool with the very active dev.

Here're the latest updates & simple instructions & dev's contacts
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
balance: 52.195018223896, unlocked balance: 49.425055851751

And when I make a send order,always get error like this:

Error: transaction 5f18> was rejected by daemon with status "Failed"

What does this mean? and what shall I do?  Can't send even 0.1 coin to whatever address any more.
legendary

>>> http://qcn.hashinvest.ws <<<

Running Latest Daemon Code / Spread Hashrate!

QuazarCoin CPU & GPU mining

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://qcn.hashinvest.ws:13333 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p x

With instructions for Linux, Windows and Mac users.
A strange thing I noticed
In last 12 h most blocks minergate had found are with smaller reward - 4-5QCN
minin.gs had found better blocks - most of these are 8QCN.
Is there some "rule" what the reward for a block will be ?

I noticed if block contains big transactions it's going with small reward. I can be wrong.

http://qcn.cryptostats.org/block/4ef8087b2586bb5b6459000cd7fd586769293c76f98003e665bc3be05d8293e5

You're right, a reward depends on the number&amount of transactions.
I'm the QuazarCoin dev, I'm working and there are people who helps me with promotion and merchants.
What is happening promotion and merchant wise?

They will start work next week, I found a great team. Would you like to help us? Or are you just an MRO fan?
legendary
[wallet ]: transfer 0 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Error: transaction is too big. Transaction size: 533889 bytes, transaction size limit: 24400
bytes

What can I do about this problem? xmr and fcn seem to be unaffected by such problem

Already posted ITT many times. You received a lot of dust inputs from pool and can't send big amounts. Try to send small amounts, 1 QCN or even 0.5 QCN.
Activity: 133
problem sync with wallet daemon

It's ok.
don't worry about that, that's normal in P2P connection
the text show you and server have some delay to process data so server refuse your request and wait until you send new data again to server

oke thanks for help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
[wallet ]: transfer 0 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Error: transaction is too big. Transaction size: 533889 bytes, transaction size limit: 24400
bytes

What can I do about this problem? xmr and fcn seem to be unaffected by such problem
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I'm the QuazarCoin dev, I'm working and there are people who helps me with promotion and merchants.
What is happening promotion and merchant wise?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
+1

I think that the current price is low and the currency has not yet reached its peak.

Still... the only people active in this thread are people who want sell, not buy, QCN.
Is anyone interested in buying QCN...or does everyone just want to mine and sell?

No interest at all from anyone who wants to improve the price or the project.
How will this coin ever prosper?

I've bought lots of QCN, I'm active on poloniex. Give this coin time! It's early days

Activity: 126
We need a real developer team like they are doing in MRO. With regular updates on what they are working and what they plan to work on.

We  only have 1 dev that don't seem to be a crack in developement (no offense).

So guys if you have ideas, time and want to contribute to the developement of QCN,  don't hesitate to pm dev.
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

It's ok.
don't worry about that, that's normal in P2P connection
the text show you and server have some delay to process data so server refuse your request and wait until you send new data again to server
legendary
legendary
Still... the only people active in this thread are people who want sell, not buy, QCN.
Is anyone interested in buying QCN...or does everyone just want to mine and sell?

I've bought lots of QCN, I'm active on poloniex. Give this coin time! It's early days
You may be right, but this space changes so fast, and I've seen easily replicated coins that rise then drift then flatline, only to never recover. This coin still has a chance!
I have a few, but would like to buy more.
I like Cryptonote. I think this coin looks cheap, but in the long run there doesn't seem to be a need, for a whole lot of similar coins. There is every chance that the ones or ones that develop the best infrastructure will dominate IMHO.
Activity: 655

Activity: 133

legendary

legendary

I replaced daemon&wallet files in the folder but I accidentally deleted '.bin'. Will it work without it?

A daemon will work fine but unfortunately you won't be able to use your wallet.

All you want is wallet.bin.keys. If you have this file or backup of this file your coins are safe.

Just run: simplewallet --wallet-file wallet.bin

simplewallet will find your wallet.bin.keys file and generate .bin file. Remember that .bin file is just a cache.
Pages:
Jump to: