Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 81. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
coinfello, I'll answer you soon.
I withdraw 1 QCN from poloniex to my wallet for testing and I still don't received anything.
I withdraw some QCN from wallet to another platform and it received well, someone can help please ?

Yesterday PoloniEx upgraded its hardware maybe users had problems with a withdrawal due to this.

Code:
Phase 1 of hardware upgrades complete; expect much greater improvements following Phase 2.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
on simplewallet, use help

tell me , transfer ....

but I cant copy my address, and then post, so ,should I sign one by one word ..?

1VQpANF1pcKHPRAsZpeyG4jLDd1kbPn32YMeXkr9n8jNFvf8aaJdecB3FyAvo7X1DWJDQt3nii9eUTP 5kJSfRpL5AwT72FM

Sad Sad

Try to use this advice  Wink

hey dev can you pls get back to me i sent you pm. thanks

tell me , transfer ....

but I cant copy my address, and then post, so ,should I sign one by one word ..?

1VQpANF1pcKHPRAsZpeyG4jLDd1kbPn32YMeXkr9n8jNFvf8aaJdecB3FyAvo7X1DWJDQt3nii9eUTP 5kJSfRpL5AwT72FM

Sad Sad

Try to use this advice  Wink

how to transfer qcn to exchanger?
using command line is confusing
can anyone give me an example.

transfer 0 Polonidepositeaddresss Coins PoloniexPayment_ID

eg

transfer 0 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB 10 3125b6fd9f54cecf8f8a0ce5f29b96c174108b3604ff52dcf5fc41bd8a52fa62
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

tell me , transfer ....

Sad Sad

to transfer on an address you do:

transfer 0 your_address amount

example of sending 5 qcn:
transfer 0 1VQpANF1pcKHPRAsZpeyG4jLDd1kbPn32YMeXkr9n8jNFvf8aaJdecB3FyAvo7X1DWJDQt3nii9eUTP 5kJSfRpL5AwT72FM 5

if you want to send on an exchange you add at the end the payment id wrote on the exchange

transfer 0 your_address amount payment_id

btw: the 0 means that your transfert is not mixing with soemone else so it's not anon

that's all$

cheers
Activity: 235
Usually this type of malware are looking for a short term profit - that's why it loaded CPU for a 100%. Smiley

I assume that personal secretary has "absolutely no idea" where it came from? Smiley
In her defense... that was first infection on that PC in 2 years Smiley

Bummer. Was hoping to play with this malware. Anyway, thanks for you time. I may contact you about the few details through PM if you don't mind. Smiley
Activity: 131
maybe we need a guide wallet, like any other coin's wallet, right ?

tell me , transfer ....

Sad Sad
please dev help

my address used AAA, poloniex 's address used BBB

how I send qcn from AAA to BBB

type code for me, tks
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
+1 Smiley

Usually this type of malware are looking for a short term profit - that's why it loaded CPU for a 100%. Smiley

I assume that personal secretary has "absolutely no idea" where it came from? Smiley
In her defense... that was first infection on that PC in 2 years Smiley

I got wallet to work.
I sent over 0.6 QCN. but having issues sending out.

Error: not enough money to transfer, available only 0.0000000
amount 0.010001000000 = 0.010000000000 + 0.000001000000 (fee)

Refresh done, blocks received: 3
balance: 0.600000000000, unlocked balance: 0.000000000000

I used transfer 0 walletaddress 0.1 paymentid

You must wait when your balance will be unlocked. Typically requires a little time.
Regarding the botnet issue "claim"

https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9
Yesterday I already had to remove "bot-infection" on one office PC - the trojan was really sophisticated, had downloaded more than 10 miners, including CN one

Hello, can you elaborate on this? What was the name of trojan and where were you able to "get infected"? Also, what did this trojan download? Daemon?

Sorry for the such late notice of all this - I love to inspect malwares - they are fascinating. :]
It was on the PC of CEO's personal secretary Cheesy, I was pissed off because thought a coleague  put it there - started deleting services and files... and when I realized it was way more sophisticated, the "smart" parts of it were gone Smiley, so I just finished deleting it. Probably afraid to be tempted to the dark side Smiley
It had at least 2 services,  a dozen miners downloaded to windows folder (there were miners for scrypt, dark, MRO, yam, nrs, rie ... maybe 10+ different exes)...
and during watching running tasks I saw it to change the running miner&pool in cmd line of the process.

Luckily it was written dumb enough to lock 100% of cpu cores all the time. When latest i5 starts to struggle with everyday usage, people start to be suspicious Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

Yesterday I already had to remove "bot-infection" on one office PC - the trojan was really sophisticated, had downloaded more than 10 miners, including CN one

Hello, can you elaborate on this? What was the name of trojan and where were you able to "get infected"? Also, what did this trojan download? Daemon?

Sorry for the such late notice of all this - I love to inspect malwares - they are fascinating. :]
It was on the PC of CEO's personal secretary Cheesy, I was pissed off because thought a coleague  put it there - started deleting services and files... and when I realized it was way more sophisticated, the "smart" parts of it were gone Smiley, so I just finished deleting it. Probably afraid to be tempted to the dark side Smiley
It had at least 2 services,  a dozen miners downloaded to windows folder (there were miners for scrypt, dark, MRO, yam, nrs, rie ... maybe 10+ different exes)...
and during watching running tasks I saw it to change the running miner&pool in cmd line of the process.

Luckily it was written dumb enough to lock 100% of cpu cores all the time. When latest i5 starts to struggle with everyday usage, people start to be suspicious Smiley
Code:
Error: transaction  is too big. Transaction size: 90751 bytes, transaction size limit: 39400
bytes
What does that mean? Usually if I lower the amount it will go through, even if lower the amount with something like 0.12345678

Refresh your wallet and send a smaller amount.
I thought that there is a team that develop quazarcoin and not only 1 person. I didn't want to be mean.

cheers

I'm the QuazarCoin dev and you are QuazarCoin community. Several people help me with the promotion.

I'll write info about me soon.

hey guys!

We have just added QCN on https://www.cryptonator.com, so now you can easily convert QuazarCoin to any other crypto/fiat or vice versa

Also we have free fully customizable price widgets for websites https://www.cryptonator.com/widget which also supports QCN

cheers

Great. I added this service in the top post.
Cryptodark algo is cpu-only coin now, isn't it?

I think QCN is the most profitable cpu coin now.

The CryptoNight algorithm is only CPU-mineable. More info here - https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/CryptoNight & https://cryptonote.org/inside.php.
Activity: 162
hehe
why not vote to mintpal?
Pages:
Jump to: