Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 85. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
what is a pitty i do not have a rig.
can i get some coin from free giveaway?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
spoke to soon, just got like another 10 of these messages in red text ""block recongised as orphaned and rejected" can somebody tell me what problem is? ive been getting alot of blue text activity this past few hours. any help appreciated. thanks

hehe, see the top of the page
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7001509
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
spoke to soon, just got like another 10 of these messages in red text ""block recongised as orphaned and rejected" can somebody tell me what problem is? ive been getting alot of blue text activity this past few hours. any help appreciated. thanks
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
why a i getting "orphaned and rejected id"? im solo mining  and just got 3 of this message in a row?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Is there a blockchain file available for download?
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
please advice; in the daemon I keep getting error messages like:

[P2P8] [sock 856] some problems at write: the software on your host computer disconnected :10053

How to solve this?

Also there are a lot of messages rushing by in BLUE text color; Block added as alternative
is this a problem too?

i am getting the identical same as you, im also getting red writing that comes up the odd time something about "mismatch signature", wth lol. ive been mining for maybe 50 hrs and get nothing ;(
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
please advice; in the daemon I keep getting error messages like:

[P2P8] [sock 856] some problems at write: the software on your host computer disconnected :10053

How to solve this?

Also there are a lot of messages rushing by in BLUE text color; Block added as alternative
is this a problem too?

yes payment working normal
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
lol obviously... never post before first coffee in the morning Smiley

Are there network problems? Minin.gs had not found block for 7 hours?! And this is one of the largest pools :S
And their stats report fake network hash speed 0-o
Sorry , Pool error, but we not fake network.

Payment is working ?

Are there network problems? Minin.gs had not found block for 7 hours?! And this is one of the largest pools :S
Sorry , Pool error, but we not fake network.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Guys, is there a way to see what transaction had you received?
I made refresh, bang, it seems I got some not-mined QCN (I guess bounty from translation), but ... is there some kind of "log"? :S

simplewallet.log
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Guys, is there a way to see what transaction had you received?
I made refresh, bang, it seems I got some not-mined QCN (I guess bounty from translation), but ... is there some kind of "log"? :S
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wow it is the cpu only mining coin can gpu useful here?
Activity: 938
how to transfer qcn to exchanger?
using command line is confusing
can anyone give me an example.

transfer 0 Polonidepositeaddresss Coins PoloniexPayment_ID

eg

transfer 0 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB 10 3125b6fd9f54cecf8f8a0ce5f29b96c174108b3604ff52dcf5fc41bd8a52fa62
thanks
i'll try it Cheesy
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)

transfer 0 Polonidepositeaddresss Coins PoloniexPayment_ID

eg

transfer 0 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB 10 3125b6fd9f54cecf8f8a0ce5f29b96c174108b3604ff52dcf5fc41bd8a52fa62
Activity: 938
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The money to pay, in addition to the use of other command line?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
1/3 mining effort is going into black hole as we speak as if never happened  

largest fee ever has been bestowed 31.9%  this must be some kind of record

difficulty will drop now on head and shoulders.. watch (disconnecting miners temporarily...)

ayyy... minergate.com  not complaining about them at all! great and honest service, orphans are chewing up large % computations (and into their business as well , so no one wins really)

any advice ? ie solo would be worse (good luck finding blocks) another pool (less miners less chance)

what do you think ?

Dear users,

We would like to inform you about the problem our and other pools are facing. The percentage of orphaned blocks for BCN, QZR and MRO is extremely high now. Our pool is working with PPS model which means that with every orphaned block we take losses. Due to this problem we are forced to temporary increase mining fee the following cryptocurrencies proportionally to orphan percentage for the last 24h:

Bytecoin – 19.8% (17.3% orphans)
Monero – 33.7% (31.2% orhapns)
QuazarCoin – 31.9% (29.4% orphans)
Bitcoin & Litecoin – 2,5%

We are doing our best to minimize orphans. Commission will be changed every day according to orphan percentage.
Pages:
Jump to: