Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 82. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 501
I think today end of the month all miner rent AMZ EC2 or other service need money payment they dump all coin. i'm sad.

hi gpool, seem you're very confident about future of QCN, can you share your opinions about this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
I think today end of the month all miner rent AMZ EC2 or other service need money payment they dump all coin. i'm sad.

precisely, don't be sad. it does not matter, hope for transaction volume to increase, this will only come with distribution and feature development, for long time now bytecoin had none, except original algo, and it has stagnated (and they have other problem which everyone knows what it is that the problem is, has to do with distribution, limited distribution in fact very % in few hands, market results follow, market is not stupid, maybe slow to react but eventually it reacts), exchange dumps I could care less about. I don't see how anyone is making any money doing this , a very hard dollar to be made for sure

shutting down for Today, wish I could have a way to trigger mining shutdown when difficulty level reaches certain threshold.. can be done curl then grep with regex and kill minerd.. and check again do the opposite if conditions are met

good night , and don't follow price so much.. follow transaction volume!  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
and now difficulty went up and price came down, *schizophrenic* behavior but this is kind of expected, in time it will stabilize
today all coin cryptonote dumped. QCN MRO FCN

I see no biggy, unless you are intra-hour/day trader, since difficulty is climbing up again you should see price run up again (this will be it's pattern, till more CPU's around the world connect and more people not necessarily tech will learn how to operate command line or UI is developed) your pool I predict will be VERY busy start thinking of upgrading the servers

they will be lucky to get 0.1 a day (if that) then people will rent CPU rigs run up coins dump again and so ad infinitum till we hit price wall and/or Moore's law limit (everything under emission umbrella so the oscillatory pattern should be perfect) will the price go sky high ? yes because people will use it to purchase stuff

price is moving up again aligned with difficulty movement I should change my nickname to Nostradamus
and now difficulty went up and price came down, *schizophrenic* behavior but this is kind of expected, in time it will stabilize
today all coin cryptonote dumped. QCN MRO FCN
legendary
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
That's reakky borring to don't get it ... It seems like I can't withdraw my coin.
Still don't received my coin yet but I didn't want to retry with more coin if I'm not shure to receive ... Undecided
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I withdraw 1 QCN from poloniex to my wallet for testing and I still don't received anything.
I withdraw some QCN from wallet to another platform and it received well, someone can help please ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
can somebody pls tell me what to do about this "transaction verification failed" it also says "transactions used wrong inputs" any help appreciated and i will send some coin to who ever can help me out as im losing out on coins solomining, they seem to be coming my way but failing the tx verification. thanks
anyone move to other pool  Angry
legendary
please don't put more hash rate to my pool use http://qcn.extremepool.org/ or other pool

if you don't other pools won't find blocks for hours you are harming the coin *you will all lose by the principles of game theory, trust me*

SYNCHRONIZED OK
legendary
a large number of threads is an indicator of popularity of the coin. this can attract new people

Who want's new people to be attracted? I don't Grin Less people mining - more profit for me

emission curve is gonna get you regardless, it is inline with Moore's law. you might mine Today more than the others but then the others will buy or rent more powerful CPU and catch up

new threads are ok and inline with enlarging scope of popularity , if difficulty goes up, simply go on the exchange and purchase, few will risk large amount of $ because many got burned in the process and so it all falls nicely with the projection as measured by emission block/reward computation I vote yes (more topics/threads/translations/blogs everything it dos not matter long term it does...)

SYNCHRONIZED OK
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
I love to get the expected results. What I need to know in order to predict how much I'll get for one week mining?

I'm afraid you will not be able to accurately predict how much you will get. There are factors that can't be considered

no one knows what difficulty will be tomorrow. Or are there algorithms that predict it I don't know about?
please don't put more hash rate to my pool use http://qcn.extremepool.org/ or other pool
Activity: 85
I love to get the expected results. What I need to know in order to predict how much I'll get for one week mining?

I'm afraid you will not be able to accurately predict how much you will get. There are factors that can't be considered
Activity: 781
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
Activity: 82
Poloniex is still unstable. Is it a reason to worry?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
a large number of threads is an indicator of popularity of the coin. this can attract new people

The coin is good; it will slowly attract more and more followers Smiley

The coin is awesome and it will quickly attract more and more followers Cheesy
Activity: 644

The coin is good; it will slowly attract more and more followers Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: