Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 59. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Bagbonuses are going out and will get more BTC tomorrow..anyone that wants to get paid in bitcoin that hasn't yet sent me their addy please do so within 24 hours via pm and also please send me ur qbk addy so I know where to pay..Thanks..  Smiley Smiley

QBK your awesome, got my bonus again  Wink

Pleasure is ours..we plan on getting the success club up and running very fast after bagbonus because i will get autoresponder and will be banging it out everywhere..so more and more peeps will also know more about QBK coin as well as the other activities that will generate extra buy pressure and revenues..It will have a three-fold effect...That's the plan.. A linear approach doesn't always work, like SUN TZI says in the Art of War, 'when there is momentum hammer the m*f*s..well he didn't say it exactly like that lol.. Grin Grin Basically you need to attack from all sides in order for there to be victory..so we want to attack all the challenges from many places in order to foster better results..If you get what I mean.. Grin I hope you Guys are not affended by my funny sense of humor but it makes the day go by nicely when we can have a laugh or two..  Smiley Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Bagbonuses are going out and will get more BTC tomorrow..anyone that wants to get paid in bitcoin that hasn't yet sent me their addy please do so within 24 hours via pm and also please send me ur qbk addy so I know where to pay..Thanks..  Smiley Smiley

QBK your awesome, got my bonus again  Wink
legendary
Bagbonus received again  Grin Grin Grin Thanks again it is nice to be part of QBK  Cool

Thank you for being a lovely Bagholder and great Supporter of QBK..It really helps to keep us groovy and motivated.. Cheesy Wink (LOL That sounded a bit Austin Powers roflmao.. )
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Bagbonus received again  Grin Grin Grin Thanks again it is nice to be part of QBK  Cool
legendary
legendary
Dear Lovely Bagholders..I am fixing the sheet and I think the rich list maybe a little bit whacko..so if you think your balances should be around 10% of what it shows here please let me know so I can rectify it before sending payments..Two of our Bagholders told me their real balances and they are around 9-10% less than showing on the richlist..mine too is less..so I fixed those..Send me a pm with a screenshot of your wallet and amount you think ur coins should be.I sent block experts another email regarding this and they sent me email for the block explorer which is now fixed..so hope rich list is better ...

blessings always..

BAGBONUS SHEET = https://goo.gl/ZuSv7X

SORRY HERE IS SHAREABLE BAGBONUS LINK:  https://goo.gl/juNlwJ
legendary
Dear Lovely Bagholders..I am fixing the sheet and I think the rich list maybe a little bit whacko..so if you think your balances should be around 10% of what it shows here please let me know so I can rectify it before sending payments..Two of our Bagholders told me their real balances and they are around 9-10% less than showing on the richlist..mine too is less..so I fixed those..Send me a pm with a screenshot of your wallet and amount you think ur coins should be.I sent block experts another email regarding this and they sent me email for the block explorer which is now fixed..so hope rich list is better ...

blessings always..

BAGBONUS SHEET = https://goo.gl/ZuSv7X
legendary

YES BAGOBNUS IS COMING UP SNAPSHOT THIS AFTERNOON..I also need another block explorer coz this one is a bit out of whack and I have had no reply from their support when they used to be very prompt so does anyone here know where we can buy a second good block explorer so I can have 2 for QIBUCK?

Explorer IS a bit wonky, it shows my balance about 10% higher than it is.

Qi, I pm'd you the details.

8.3 buy support, looking good!!  Grin

The first real resistance is almost destroyed,   Grin

Yes at last, better to build it slowly than pumping and dumping too much all over the place..of course it's an open market there will be fluctuations but I am glad we have more devoted Bagholders..I love our QBK family..well today and next few days I will be busy with bagbonus sheet but I will upload it here later today and if anyone has wonky balances that are way out from the sheet they can just pm me with a snapshot of wallet.. Have a lovely day and I will be posting here my daily progress .. Thank you always for the kind support..

YES BAGOBNUS IS COMING UP SNAPSHOT THIS AFTERNOON..I also need another block explorer coz this one is a bit out of whack and I have had no reply from their support when they used to be very prompt so does anyone here know where we can buy a second good block explorer so I can have 2 for QIBUCK?

The first real resistance is almost destroyed,   Grin
legendary

8.3 buy support, looking good!!  Grin

Thank you so much for that I am doing bagbonus snapshot sheet now preparing it..I will send them another message that rich list is a bit out of balance lol..they said block explorer is fixed now.. Grin Grin..Yes buy support is nice..I asked my husband also next week if he can give me a bit pocket change to buy some btc to get more qbk I feel sad I wasn't able to buy much this week because I got a wedding on, my nephew getting married so had to save for that lol. I think all the rich list is showing 10% more I think I know where to find the correct balances..need to do each one lol..
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

legendary
I WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER 24 HOURS BEFORE I DO BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT..Let our QBK Friends accumulate any last minute bags so BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL BE TOMORROW.. AROUND 4 PM GMT..

Smiley

Happy days,  payday again Cheesy

I am going ahead with bagbonuses anyway ..coz I can't keep my Baghodlers waiting so this afternoon is snapshot and on 25th or maybe earlier I start bagbonus payments also another good news the nice Lady who deals with our site she will look into it coz she was ill for 2 weeks so in a few days we should have that back up as well.. Also big thanks to Sam for helping getting QBK word out to investors and also for the good work on the revenues.. Sam is the Brick of QBK and i be the mortar lol hehe..I know i delayed the club but the heat has done my brain inabit so am a bit slow sorry about that..it's getting there though.. Writing copy though in a heatwave is very hard..
I WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER 24 HOURS BEFORE I DO BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT..Let our QBK Friends accumulate any last minute bags so BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL BE TOMORROW.. AROUND 4 PM GMT..

Smiley

Happy days,  payday again Cheesy
legendary

Smiley
legendary
Chilling on a hot summers day in London up in the balcony having a beer.

http://youtu.be/nsDwItoNlLc

haha NICE bit of Grime der Bro..  Grin
Activity: 404
Chilling on a hot summers day in London up in the balcony having a beer.

http://youtu.be/nsDwItoNlLc
legendary
Thank you ALL for such kind words.. I really appreciate it..  Smiley.. I think our block explorer might be constipated again so sent nodes to Blockexperts, so once I got go ahead from them and also Dan, I will do the bagbonus snapshot but just waiting on two things to be cleared up first..  Smiley
its so amazing to invest here. This is the strongest community I have seen in a long time.Keep up the good work quiwoman. We all support you.

The community is getting stronger, everyone here can see the potential for QBK, and we are buying up everything bellow the original ICO price.
 Grin Grin Grin

Yep, i just scored another few K  Wink
its so amazing to invest here. This is the strongest community I have seen in a long time.Keep up the good work quiwoman. We all support you.

The community is getting stronger, everyone here can see the potential for QBK, and we are buying up everything bellow the original ICO price.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: