Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 60. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
BTW I hope the Dude that has bunged a few k for sale at around 100k sats downloads his coins in his wallet so he can get paid on them for bagbonus lol.. Just an observation then he can bung them back there after as we only have 2 days left for Bagobnus snapshot time.. Ah I think he did now, I just checked Polo..that's better lol because it is a shame not to get paid on his bags hehe..

Already done Smiley

Yes that's good because I want my Bagholders to earn  Grin Grin Then they can dump a few on me again because I am going to buy a bit of bitcoin for the bagbonus and also to buy a little bag for me too.. Smiley..I am melting in the heat lol..I found another nice investment site to try but I have to wait to get some btc first..and still must get the club up and running but the heat has made me a bit slow..I feel crappyl I can't work any faster but am trying.. Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
BTW I hope the Dude that has bunged a few k for sale at around 100k sats downloads his coins in his wallet so he can get paid on them for bagbonus lol.. Just an observation then he can bung them back there after as we only have 2 days left for Bagobnus snapshot time.. Ah I think he did now, I just checked Polo..that's better lol because it is a shame not to get paid on his bags hehe..

Already done Smiley
legendary
legendary
PLEASE REMEMBER MY LOVELY BAGHOLDERS THAT BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT FOR JULY WILL TAKE PLACE APPROX 2 PM GMT TIME ON 22ND JULY AND PAYOUTS WILL COMMENCE ON 25TH-30TH INCLUSIVE ALTHOUGH WE ALWAYS TRY TO GET THEM DONE WITHIN 2-3 DAYS..   Smiley..SO LOADETH YOUR BAGS AND WALLETS..

I working to finish the club today because it is way long overdue..

Looks like people are not so keen to sell under 20k anymore  Smiley

That makes me happy..I hope it stays like this forever and goes more and more up..We will do our best to make it grow, no fake pumps and dumps though, just organically and intrinsically I want it to grow nicely..  Smiley
PLEASE REMEMBER MY LOVELY BAGHOLDERS THAT BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT FOR JULY WILL TAKE PLACE APPROX 2 PM GMT TIME ON 22ND JULY AND PAYOUTS WILL COMMENCE ON 25TH-30TH INCLUSIVE ALTHOUGH WE ALWAYS TRY TO GET THEM DONE WITHIN 2-3 DAYS..   Smiley..SO LOADETH YOUR BAGS AND WALLETS..

Looks like people are not so keen to sell under 20k anymore  Smiley
legendary
Sorry for delays it's so hot here and I been doing due diligence on another investment site..I found a recycling site in euros that takes bitcoin and for a limited offer they giving each account 20 free euros as well so I got Sam to open an account for us and I will donate a few waste packages for QBK instead of silver for a few weeks to grow that so we got another income stream, plus there are a few levels of ref coms so I will add it to our qbk success group investments page once it's done./// Smiley

Good stuff,  Grin Grin Grin
 The more income streams we can generate, the more successful we will be, i have been racking my brain trying to think of other inputs we can use.

Great if you find any good ones we can eventually use then you get a little bag as well..as thank you gift.. Cheesy Wink
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Sorry for delays it's so hot here and I been doing due diligence on another investment site..I found a recycling site in euros that takes bitcoin and for a limited offer they giving each account 20 free euros as well so I got Sam to open an account for us and I will donate a few waste packages for QBK instead of silver for a few weeks to grow that so we got another income stream, plus there are a few levels of ref coms so I will add it to our qbk success group investments page once it's done./// Smiley

Good stuff,  Grin Grin Grin
 The more income streams we can generate, the more successful we will be, i have been racking my brain trying to think of other inputs we can use.
legendary
legendary

legendary
Thank you Friends for the kind words..I just updated asset sheet on the most part, just need to ask Chilly if our clams have grown this month and need to check zeitcoin price etc..

Also fixed the OP a bit..Will be sending design to designer to fix the little logos inside the OP tonight..

Next to complete is clicker club, will be back tonight with that..  Smiley

Hey Qibucks,

just checking out the OP again, in the introduction you still have  * " So anyone bagholding 500 coins or more will be eligible to earn a bi monthly bonus "
                                                                                        * " Every Bagholder of 100 or more QIBUCKS will be sharing in the revenue created "

And im not sure if the 100% ICO at the top of the page is really correct, as it was 25% of the total supply.

Just thought i would point it out  Grin

Ah yes the ico is 500k of the 2 million and I will go correct that now..Just picked up also a translation job for hubby for the weekend so that will be another bounty to add to asset sheet.. Smiley  Thanks for that..I guess coz it was 500k the supply at the time that's why I wrote it like that, my square brained thinking lol. Grin

FIXED IT..THE OP..
Activity: 433
Thank you Friends for the kind words..I just updated asset sheet on the most part, just need to ask Chilly if our clams have grown this month and need to check zeitcoin price etc..

Also fixed the OP a bit..Will be sending design to designer to fix the little logos inside the OP tonight..

Next to complete is clicker club, will be back tonight with that..  Smiley

Hey Qibucks,

just checking out the OP again, in the introduction you still have  * " So anyone bagholding 500 coins or more will be eligible to earn a bi monthly bonus "
                                                                                        * " Every Bagholder of 100 or more QIBUCKS will be sharing in the revenue created "

And im not sure if the 100% ICO at the top of the page is really correct, as it was 25% of the total supply.

Just thought i would point it out  Grin

legendary
Got some nice news, I may have a candidate who will be able to run a tip bot and an IRC room for us soon, so that might be a great help also for the QBK SUCCESS CLUB because some peeps don't like facebook, so we can have the group on fb and irc.. fingers crossed....................  Smiley
legendary
Thank you Friends for the kind words..I just updated asset sheet on the most part, just need to ask Chilly if our clams have grown this month

Done.  Ellie, I sent you a PM with the info.  I've made another donation to the clams stockpile.  We're now at 51.89 clams and climbing.  

OMG thank you so so much..You are the BEST.. WOW.. Smiley Smiley I will update asset sheet nabit..
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Thank you Friends for the kind words..I just updated asset sheet on the most part, just need to ask Chilly if our clams have grown this month

Done.  Ellie, I sent you a PM with the info.  I've made another donation to the clams stockpile.  We're now at 51.89 clams and climbing. 

legendary

Next to complete is clicker club, will be back tonight with that..  Smiley

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I really think think this coin will go very far

Me too. Right now I only hold qtl because I use the quatloo bot I have qibuck's and circ. When circ releases their bot I will sell my qtl and then only qibuck and circ for me.
Activity: 280
I really think think this coin will go very far
legendary
It's funny though that not everyone in QBK wants the best for QBK..as you can see when people put a 5k sell order in to drop the price that means they are ONLY looking out to drop the price for their own benefit..but there will come a time where there will not be enough coins on the market to buy so cheap even at this price.. I look forward to those days..and I am patient. We will play the waiting game with patience.. Cheesy

That depends on how you look at it,
its a pretty standard trade, buy a position as close to the bottom, that has been tested several times. You know have some market influence, then using that influence try to shake out the coin flippers and those that will dump on buy support, and get the price as low as possible without losing your market share, the fact the 5k sell only appeared for a few minutes says a lot," he wants to keep his market influence". then put in a nice buy order in and dumpers that want out, should fill it fast. giving you more market influence,etc. etc...

My guess is this recent price rise was our newest bagholder buying that market influence. You said someone contacted you about buying coins outside the marketplace, my money says he is your 5k man.

On that note,
 Bagholders that have bought and hold QBK, did so on the fact that they felt it was undervalued, and are banking on ,through supply and demand the price to rise. If coins are sold outside the market, you rob them of the opportunity to exit there position or try to short to gain a larger market share. Everyone else is put at a disadvantage as they must buy from the orderbook, and follow the price trends.
You have said you are accumulating ,not selling so i am not to worried. Smiley

personally im looking at this downward pressure as a positive sign  Wink

And welcome to QBK Smiley

Yes that's true for all the regular buyers and newbies to QBK, some downward pressure is good actually, means we can still load up for cheap.. Wink Cheesy..Just i get the sad jitters when I see huge sell orders like that when I don't have some btc in POLO to gobble it up at once lol. I will hopefully get some btc in there once we are ready for next bagbonus so will get more coins for our bags.. The group is nearly ready so will get it up here tonight, with a blog post and asset sheet updated..We earned another 21 bucks in revenues from MPA that Sam just sent over so that's nice for the bagbonus cash outs.. Smiley..Yes and I agree, I prefer to do all my buying and selling on the exchange because no 1 it makes me feel that I am participating in the growth of this coin just like everyone else on an equal footing and I just like everyone else have to pay the going rate to fill my bags, and I LOVE IT.. Grin..Warmest welcome to all our new QBK Friends..
It's funny though that not everyone in QBK wants the best for QBK..as you can see when people put a 5k sell order in to drop the price that means they are ONLY looking out to drop the price for their own benefit..but there will come a time where there will not be enough coins on the market to buy so cheap even at this price.. I look forward to those days..and I am patient. We will play the waiting game with patience.. Cheesy

That depends on how you look at it,
its a pretty standard trade, buy a position as close to the bottom, that has been tested several times. You know have some market influence, then using that influence try to shake out the coin flippers and those that will dump on buy support, and get the price as low as possible without losing your market share, the fact the 5k sell only appeared for a few minutes says a lot," he wants to keep his market influence". then put in a nice buy order in and dumpers that want out, should fill it fast. giving you more market influence,etc. etc...

My guess is this recent price rise was our newest bagholder buying that market influence. You said someone contacted you about buying coins outside the marketplace, my money says he is your 5k man.

On that note,
 Bagholders that have bought and hold QBK, did so on the fact that they felt it was undervalued, and are banking on ,through supply and demand the price to rise. If coins are sold outside the market, you rob them of the opportunity to exit there position or try to short to gain a larger market share. Everyone else is put at a disadvantage as they must buy from the orderbook, and follow the price trends.
You have said you are accumulating ,not selling so i am not to worried. Smiley

personally im looking at this downward pressure as a positive sign  Wink

And welcome to QBK Smiley
Activity: 404
Good thing there is Bitcoins and  Qibucks.Only way is up from here on.
Pages:
Jump to: