Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 58. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I see someone doesn't like to see QBK grow...  0.00027500   5000.00000000   1.37500000   1.45249918  Huh Be careful because if someone buys you out u will never see those 5k coins again lol.

To the 5k wall guy
 " would you be so kind as to break it down to more bite size chunks, and spread it through the book a little please, if you REALLY want to sell them you will have more luck than stone walling the market."
But it is a free market, and you can do what you like, but i think the people that want out, are almost gone, and the QBK community are sitting tight for the long run   Cheesy

I think the 5k wall guy is just trying to push down the price and he has succeeded because peeps are scared of big sell walls, I doubt he is trying to get out at all..I think every time it goes up he does it....I just wish I had spare btc to gobble it up but I am trying to stabilise QBK earnings first before I eat up a lot of whales.. Grin Grin Now the whales want as many cheap coins as they can get, because they love QBK and want more QBK but I so would have loved to have seen it break a new 30k floor but in time..Once I can also save up a bit I would like to take out that 5k wall hehe.. I am not too upset anymore because I know that it will go up at some point because simply there will be more who will want it..  We just have to be patient and keep chipping at that wall with whatever we got spare and keep building buy support and revenues..   Smiley

Don,t worry to much. It would have been good to see a 30k floor, but slowly slowly, Im just happy to see it above the ico price again for now  Grin Grin Grin

That's so true my Friend.. I will do asset sheet in the morning, had to do some urgent work for my Husband today re his job.  Smiley
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I see someone doesn't like to see QBK grow...  0.00027500   5000.00000000   1.37500000   1.45249918  Huh Be careful because if someone buys you out u will never see those 5k coins again lol.

To the 5k wall guy
 " would you be so kind as to break it down to more bite size chunks, and spread it through the book a little please, if you REALLY want to sell them you will have more luck than stone walling the market."
But it is a free market, and you can do what you like, but i think the people that want out, are almost gone, and the QBK community are sitting tight for the long run   Cheesy

I think the 5k wall guy is just trying to push down the price and he has succeeded because peeps are scared of big sell walls, I doubt he is trying to get out at all..I think every time it goes up he does it....I just wish I had spare btc to gobble it up but I am trying to stabilise QBK earnings first before I eat up a lot of whales.. Grin Grin Now the whales want as many cheap coins as they can get, because they love QBK and want more QBK but I so would have loved to have seen it break a new 30k floor but in time..Once I can also save up a bit I would like to take out that 5k wall hehe.. I am not too upset anymore because I know that it will go up at some point because simply there will be more who will want it..  We just have to be patient and keep chipping at that wall with whatever we got spare and keep building buy support and revenues..   Smiley

Don,t worry to much. It would have been good to see a 30k floor, but slowly slowly, Im just happy to see it above the ico price again for now  Grin Grin Grin
legendary

To the 5k wall guy

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

To the 5k wall guy

legendary
Asset sheet will be updated later today and other jobs for the club will be done..
legendary
legendary
Thank you lovely Bagholders for all the support.. We are heading for 10 btc buy support on POLONIEX..

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_qbk   Smiley

Price is building nicely. People starting to see the potential in QBK. My modest bag is staking  Grin

Yes it's very important to make babies in the wallet..I was out for a few hours but nice to probably see a new floor this week over ico..   Smiley

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Thank you lovely Bagholders for all the support.. We are heading for 10 btc buy support on POLONIEX..

Price is building nicely. People starting to see the potential in QBK. My modest bag is staking  Grin
legendary

legendary
All bagbonuses for JULY 2015 PAID OUT..Thank you always for your kind support.. Have a lovely day..  Smiley

Well done,and thank you for all the effort you put into QBK , It will be QB,s first birthday in a few weeks Smiley

Ah yes we will have to do something special for that..  Wink Any ideas? What about a moonfest party?  Grin
Activity: 433
All bagbonuses for JULY 2015 PAID OUT..Thank you always for your kind support.. Have a lovely day..  Smiley

Well done,and thank you for all the effort you put into QBK , It will be QB,s first birthday in a few weeks Smiley
legendary
legendary
Proof of Baghold <- Best "proof of" something ever!

Thank you so much..I will be paying out the rest of the bagbonuses throughout the course of the day, then will update asset sheets tomorrow and get on with the club because that is a must.. Smiley
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
Proof of Baghold <- Best "proof of" something ever!
legendary
I was going to Purchase a few CELL for our assets but due to the rudeness and impolite manner of the person running the thread I decided against it..One thing I hate is bad banners lol..I will buy more QBK instead! Smiley

Just to let you all know I am going to the seaside for a swimming exercise this afternoon and I have to purchase a bit more btc to finish off the bags so I should do the rest tomorrow if that's o.k because usually after 2 hours of solid swimming I am beat lol.. We try to have some family time on Sundays..if that's o.k with our Bagholders.. Smiley
legendary
Just found our old block explorer too..I will add it to the OP..

http://crypto2.net/qibuck/wealthiest.php
http://crypto2.net/qibuck/

richlist is more accurate too so will use this next month for BAGBONUS..
legendary
Market cap is growing again Smiley
1 BTC to 32k, 2 BTC to 50k and 3 BTC to 100k. sky is the limit just need one or two more solid investors and this is going to move seriously.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qibuck/

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/qbk/btc/poloniex/3-months
Yes it will grow nicely and organically..Like they say in the Tao..in a WU WEI..without force..just naturally..  Smiley..All we need to do is love and water the plant and make sure no weeds grow around it to choke it.. It will move, especially with some item coming at around Xmas time which will help the merchant side we hope..It will just grow and then boom..Bagholders will be sincerely happy..I don't want to hype around but put it this way..I am pretty confident we can altogether as a QBK family make this venture successful..
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Market cap is growing again Smiley
1 BTC to 32k, 2 BTC to 50k and 3 BTC to 100k. sky is the limit just need one or two more solid investors and this is going to move seriously.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qibuck/

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/qbk/btc/poloniex/3-months
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
BTC bagbonus received, thx.  Smiley
legendary
O.K I will take rest now and come back tomorrow lunchtime to start paying the rest in QBK if no one sends me btc addies for the remainder.. I had enough to pay the rest of the small ones in another exchange wallet so will be back tomorrow..God bless for now..   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: